New to pro points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Siandys1, 11 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Siandys1

Siandys1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.52%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all,

I am an old ww loser I lost 4 stone and for 12 months was happy maintaining my 10 stone.

It slowly has been creeping up and now 10'10. Have done cabbage soup diet even tried slimming world, just made me greedy!

So back to what I now, well at least I thought I did, my how it's changed. Looks good just hoping it works have put my target weight as 9'10 so that's a stone to lose.

Love reading all about how you are doing x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Laura_b_05

Laura_b_05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(33.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi! Welcome back to ww! The new plan is brilliant. I did the old plan too and I much prefer propoints! Which i thought wasnt possible because i loved discovery! Anyway, well done on you 4stone loss! That is fantastic! Even though you've gained some weight at least you've joined ww again before its out of control, that 1 stone will be gone in no time. And whats better is you know you can do it because you've done it before!

Good luck on the new plan xx

4. SadakoStacey

SadakoStacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.4%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Hi! I've just started too (although I've never done it before) and I'm really enjoying the flexibility - don't know what I'd do without my 49 weeklies :p

5. Siandys1

Siandys1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.52%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for your support, been easy today so far as been in work! It's now I'm thinking Chinese?!? But have only had fruit and ham salad so far today so will be ok on points.

X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.