New to s&s and on second day

missal

Hi, new to s&s gotta say haven't found it too bad, massive bonus that the stuff actually tastes quite nice, some smells today have been torture though (mobile cafe outside b&q!!)

But all in all feeling ok, at what point would I expect to go into ketosis?

Also does anyone drink diet coke/zero?? Just doing some reading up and there as many people saying ketosis is affected as those who are saying they are not?? Anyone?

Had cottage pie tonight with broccoli, I liked the spag Bol better gonna stock up on that :)

Mg scales have ran ouf of battery so a bit disappointed haven't weighed in, will try and get to boots :D

Missal x

Hi Missal, glad you are enjoying s&s, that is definitely half the battle. I've been on it for a week and found the flavours great.
Day 4 is the usual for ketosis but we are all different.
I don't drink any form of coke, don't want to take the risk tbh. I add water flavouring I had left over from a vlcd, which is great because I can have it hot or cold. Water is my hardest task, managed 2litres of water and a couple of mugs of tea. I do drink tesco's own flavoured water (strawberry & apple) because they have malic acid instead of citric and it is not always easy to mix powder into drink when on the run.
Good luck

Just as a guide I am going back into ketosis tonight having had my last non ketonic meal 48 hours ago. The only way to really tell is via the ketostix but like vj says everyone is different.

I think that almost everyone prefers the spag bol to the cottage pie and it's a real lifesaver for most of us. I actually look forward to it when I get home :)

I only drink still. You'd have to check the label, sorry idk.

Back