New to s&s

No wondering what to have for dinner in your house - I'll have them all says Phoenix! :D

Ohh u had the gherkins, we had a discussion on here as to what type we were allowed n never really came to any conclusion. What kind u been having n how much of them? X

I only have a couple of gherkins, just have cheap ones from supermarket in sweet and sour vinegar, They make a nice addition for texture and flavour ;)

I'm starting tomorrow - I've bought a mixture of meals, shakes and bars so I can try them all over a week or so an find out what suits. I'm so glad I've finally had the nerve to do this!

Thank you! Yeah, it's the first week which makes me feel a bit nervous, but Im just gong to try and keep busy working (I work from home so it's easy to find things do do, but also easy to stick my head in the fridge!). I'm determined not be fat this summer! :)

Dont forget the first few days are the hardest so dont be put off , i find once i get to about day 5 it is sooo much easier
If you dont know about ketosis then read up on it and it will explain why this diet works, it helps to understand what is happening to your body , I find that really helpful and most of all , keep messaging on here , there is massive support for you , many very knowledgable people too

so dont be afraid to ask anything

Good luck Jenny - keep picturing yourself at 9 stone. As Phoenix says you will lose a lot if you can stick to it xx

Thanks so much - it's great to know I have support! :) :) :) xx

Back