New to slim and save - Day 1 today

Sass

Silver Member
Hi all, my delivery came wooohooo so day 1 i under way :D

Just had a strawberry shake which i wasn't very keen on. I'm so fussy just hope i find something i like. Looking forward however to getting rid of some of this weight. I have lots to lose but am taking it 2 stone at a time in hope that i don't feel bogged down with such a big target.

Is there anyone else starting today? Would love to here how your day goes.

Wishing everyone on SnS a good monday :D

Hello! I'm on day three.

As you know, there are plenty of different flavours so I am sure you will find your favourite packs soon!

I've liked all of the ones I have tried so far (I only dislike olive and honey so I am usually easy to please - which I guess is part of my problem!).

Hello and Welcome

Thanks Alison.

Zeke, you sound like your doing really well, i cant wait to be on day 3 and hopefully in ketosis.

Hi and welcome sass! I've just started into my fourth week and if it helps u I can honestly say them first 3 weeks have flew by!! Just take it each day at a time and as the others say u will find your favourite packs soon enough and get in a nice wee routine :) xx

Hey I'm restarting today :) I did 4.5 months earlier in the year and lost 5stone 4lb I'm back now to lose the rest :)) how are you finding it so far?

Hi and welcome sass! I've just started into my fourth week and if it helps u I can honestly say them first 3 weeks have flew by!! Just take it each day at a time and as the others say u will find your favourite packs soon enough and get in a nice wee routine :) xx

Thank you for the advice, definitely going to take it a day at a time! Well done to you too x

Thank you for the advice, definitely going to take it a day at a time! Well done to you too x

Hmm dont know what happened there, sorry for the duplicated reply :D

Hey I'm restarting today :) I did 4.5 months earlier in the year and lost 5stone 4lb I'm back now to lose the rest :)) how are you finding it so far?

WOW!! Katie you have done so well. Our starting stats are very similar. I lost 5 stone back in 2009 but stupidly put it back on, since then i have had a total break from diets as went back to college and now i feel like i'm in the right frame of mind to tackle it again.

Well done to you so far, keep me posted on how you get one.

You too hun :) we can do this x

So day one almost over, going to post this and them i'm off to catch some ZZzzzzZZZzzz :D

Had my strawberry shake this morning which i wasn't keen on, then had a lemon bar for lunch and again wasn't keen but tonight i had macaroni cheese with 200g of cauliflower which i liked and then not long had veg soup, which again i liked. I don't feel like i'm on a VLCD as its so nice being able to have a meal. I've been through the recipe thread tonight and some of the meals look yummy! Cant wait to try some of them.

Day 2 here i come.

Sounds like you had a good day... I had a praline bar this morning, a crispy choc shake for lunch, the curry over swede chips for dinner (yummmm) and just had a strawberry shake whizzed up with Ice in the blender...

Here we go day two :)

Back