New To Slimfast

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by jenny7506, 18 July 2011 Social URL.

1. jenny7506

jenny7506 New Member

Diet:
    Slimfast
    Hi all,

I am new to slimfast and wanted to ask a few questions.... Is there a difference between the powdered shake and bottled shake? Also I was wondering if it would mess things up if I used a weight watchers meal for my evening dinner to give me the calories I need?

Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Hi Jenny, i've only ever used the powdered shakes as its cheaper but some say the ready made taste nicer. Would be your own choice i guess. Also using weight watchers meals is fine to get you used to counting the cals for your meals. I still use a ready meal at least once a week. Keep us posted with how you get on!

4. jenny7506

jenny7506 New Member

Diet:
    Slimfast
    I will do, thanks for the reply, I have read alot today about peoples different methods but I guess each to their own, I will be starting on Thursday so will keep a diary or a blog as to how everything is going :)

5. AAhleit

AAhleit Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.54%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi,

I started slimfast yesterday. Im trying to work out the best flavours, i bought 1 tin in asda, banana flavour and also some ready made shakes as they are on offer at the moment for £1 per bottle.

I thought the banana powder tasted like those banana sweets that have that foamy texture! (quite yummy) I have also tried fruits of the forest and lemon meringue (the ready made bottles) Which i didnt liek at all!

Does anyone else think that the bottles smell awful? im not sure if its the plastic bottle or the shake itself? lol I just held my nose and downed it.

Anja x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.