• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New To Slimfast

Hi all,

I am new to slimfast and wanted to ask a few questions.... Is there a difference between the powdered shake and bottled shake? Also I was wondering if it would mess things up if I used a weight watchers meal for my evening dinner to give me the calories I need?

Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Loser85

Gold Member
Hi Jenny, i've only ever used the powdered shakes as its cheaper but some say the ready made taste nicer. Would be your own choice i guess. Also using weight watchers meals is fine to get you used to counting the cals for your meals. I still use a ready meal at least once a week. Keep us posted with how you get on!

I will do, thanks for the reply, I have read alot today about peoples different methods but I guess each to their own, I will be starting on Thursday so will keep a diary or a blog as to how everything is going :)

Hi,

I started slimfast yesterday. Im trying to work out the best flavours, i bought 1 tin in asda, banana flavour and also some ready made shakes as they are on offer at the moment for £1 per bottle.

I thought the banana powder tasted like those banana sweets that have that foamy texture! (quite yummy) I have also tried fruits of the forest and lemon meringue (the ready made bottles) Which i didnt liek at all!

Does anyone else think that the bottles smell awful? im not sure if its the plastic bottle or the shake itself? lol I just held my nose and downed it.

Anja x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SlimFast 1
WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time) 77
Members Only Diaries 0
SlimFast 2
SlimFast 0