New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

tried it, thought it was gross :(

Ended up having more BNS wedges, then a choc hob nob

x

I buy wee baggies of mini biscuits. The mini hobnobs are 6.0 syns... and wee jammie dodgers are 4syns!

Oh I may have to try that, mini JD's sound very nice!

Well today here is a bit miserable-all cold and windy and rainy, and i DONT KNOW WHAT i AM GONNA END UP DOING.

So my question for everyone even though it is a little off topic-but what are you doing today? xx Any exciting plans?

Shrimpy thanks for the tip on the mikados! they will be nice with a hot choc when im feeling sorry for myself.

Zoe, I feel your pain! TOTM for me too and im ravenous. Just had 2 weetabix, beans, bacon, brown sauce and still could murder a choc cake haha! but im trying to keep busy round the house so I dont cave in. want to spend a most of this weeks syns on my hols so trying to stick to 5 a day. hope ur doing ok n having a good day :)

I'm going to see POTC-On Stranger tides & Attack The Block. :)

What was that that you were doing Shrimpy?? I am a bit slow lol

Well today food diary;

B'fast-2xWeetabix with HexA milk plus lots of Strawberries, with a coffee using more milk from hexA

No snack today

Lunch- 98% fat free noodles, with left over curry(with onions peppers, asparagus, carrots and passata) with sweetcorn and 2 quorn sausages

Snack-Coffee with last of milk, and about 1/2 a pineapple

Dinner Smash pizza topped with onions peppers and quorn sausage, with a side of asparagus and MORE bns wedges, i think I may be addicted to these-yikes!!!

Now I am gonna have an evening with the hubby watching 'something' (we havent decided) and 2 whole beers-saved my syns all day for it. Going to have 2 x carlsberg which I think are 6 syns each for 400mls. I think it will be totally totally worth it!!

Maybe have some pineapple for a nibble later on, or an apple or two. oh yeah!!!!! *does a little dance* :D

Going to the cinema- Seeing the new Pirates movie & Attack the Block. Or rather Have been!!!

Well this morning got off to a good start, I has 2 Kiwis and strawberries, with a coffee

About an hour later I had baked beans on toast....................................then everything went wrong.

I started getting very very bad tummy cramps, and have now got a tummy bug :(

So now I am think that for a while I WILL JUST HAVE LIQUIDS so I had a pint of water, a mini twister, and now I am having a coffee.

Later I can have the superspeedy soup I am making, so I will eat tonight.

I did have to cancel plans with my friend, but lucky for me she is amazing and has said she will come to me! Woo hoo.

ANyway, just wanted a wee rant to be honest, not very happy with it all and feeling sorry for myself. Tummy still cramping and I dont like it :(

YAP YAP YAP etc etc etc :p

Awww, Zoe, Hope you feel better soon!!!

Due to some crap happening at my house-IE a tree coming through my bedroom ceiling, I have not been on to update food diaries etc.

Bare with me I will be up and running again soon. LOL

Lost 1 pound this week :) slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Actually I have been really really good, and not gone over syns or eaten anything bad-just dont have the time to do it lol

Do some quick easy stuff and maybe do with Mrs Wilson-Croft does and weigh out everything into B and a choice portions. I'm doing this for Gaz this week, as he's gonna "try" sw for real... "but it won't work" of course, silly boy!

lol, meant I dont have time to do the diary not SW. Trying to stick to that, although after the day i hAVE JUST HAD IT IS REALLY HARD. Lets just say one of the highlights involved a builder coming back to my door and threatening me!! JOYS!!!!!

BAD BAD times

Eek! Scummy gits! Sorry you're having a s****y time! Want me to tell me da to send some of the boys round? ;)

Glad you're sticking to it. :) *hugs* Hope it gets sorted quick!

Im back.............lol..

Ive had a dreadful week, full of exams but I have now got time off so I can get back on my wagon.

Off to catch up on your diary now..x

Oh Shrimpy that would be fabulous if you could ;)

lol

Ready to kill, but hoping a few beers tonight will help-yes i may go over syns but will deduct rest of week.....
sigh.....

:D

now what to do for dinner??

Quorn slow cooked chilli. :) That's nommy and easy! Just bung stuff and leave on hob for 40mins.

OR go for Chinese fakeaway and do egg fried rice and a quorn curry

HI ALL
LOL

Well i am back, finally everything i returning to normal-thank goodness!

So I will begin with todays diary
B'Fast- FFyoghurt with strawberries
Snack- Apple and a pear
Lunch RIce and left over chilli thing from last night(celery, sweetcorn, peas, carrots, baked beans, red kidney beans, passata, chilli and garlic with a peppered steak
Snack coffee with milk from hex a Semi-skimmed today no skimmed left :( then an orange and some more strawberries
Now just think about what to have for my dinner, but dont have a clue, thinking of popping to tesco, I have to get milk, and may well get some BNS to make wedges. I genuinely think I havae an addiction but havent had them in a few days, so craving them lmao.

Also I may have a Smash free pizza to go with them, pile with some sweetcorn etc. yum yum, making me very hungry but still lots to do before I can get dinner

Anyway, other than that, I have to say I have been pretty bad in the past few days as I have been eating very little, due to the stress putting me off. However, while this is bad-I have to say it made a nice change as normally stress makes me turn to junk food, esp dominos pizza, and lots of alcohol, where I actually only had 2 beers on Tuesday-yay me. So baby steps forward me thinks!!

Not sure if I mentioned before but I lost 1 pound this week so I am now at 4 lbs. Really hoping to do 3 this week, because I want my first shiny sticker!! haha yes I am a big sad geek :D

Laters people xx

Glad, you're properly back! Well done for today's food. :)

Oh also whilst waiting for dinner, I had a bag of french fries (4 syns) and now i am having a beer (6 syns).

Now I am wondering if i should have another bag???

x

Back