New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Thanks Little Miss Peacock.

Now I feel all righteous and good again :angel09:

xxx

Zoe, you were very restrained, when I drink (which is very rare as you know, I do tend to order in a Marios pizza- Ultimate Meat feast AND a chicken tikka kebab). Don't worry, do the syns weekly and you've only gone over by 13. You can spread those over today and tomorrow and still be within weekly syns. :)

Shrimpy, so far this week I have had 59 syns...which sounds like loads esp considering half were last night alone haha!!

Havent had any yet today so gonna try a whole day with none-although I may crumble by tonight!!

Food so far today has involved lots of little snacks and things but here goes.................
B'fast-Beans on toast(HexB0 with 2 quorn sausages, followed by an apple and 2 kiwis. Also A coffee with hexA milk
snack1-Nectarine and pear-another coffee
Snack2-Satsuma
Snack3/Lunch-Iceberg lettuce with yellow pepper, with 2 quorn sausages slced and tossed in syn free bbq sauce on the top.
Snack4-Nectarine with another coffee.

Trying to fill on lots of superfrees so that i dont even want to syn today lol........

Also need to decide what I want for dinner-cant decide at all??? Going shopping later so may have a divine inspiration but I doubt it. Any ideas anyone??

xx

59 syns out of 105 til weigh in. Not too shabby, still have plenty left. When is weigh in again? You have 46 left to play with. :)

weigh in is Monday night! xxx

Plenty of time to spread those syns! 3 days and 46 syns left to go? Pfft, that's still 15 a day!

In the end I had bean lasagna and used my first syns of the day on it. which was I am saying 4 syns. Had it with little potato cubes 'fried' in frylight, and also mushy peas, was feeling sorry for myself as I had by 2 had a tickley throat develop into a full head cold grrr.

Then before bed I felt chocolate was necessary so I had two jaffa cakes-5 syns.

Total syns for the day was 9.

I had been loading myself with lots of lovely fruit to try and help to fight off the cold, ah well. I now have a bowl of fruit sat in front of me so I do not have to keep running back and forwards. So today will start with a coffee and satsumas, nectarine, apples and pears.

I hope all the vitamins kick that head cold into the stratosphere!

Enjoy your day and remember to rest up!

Well I ate all my fruit, 2 apples, 3 satsumas, and a pear, with 2 coffees, but was still hungry so.........................
I had a sausage sandwich with 2 quorn sausages, nimble wholemeal (2 slices-HexB) and some syn free BBQ sauce yum yum

For lunch I am gonna have a nice portion of Bean Lasagna from last night mmmmmmm x

So today has been

B'fast- Strawberries, Raspberries, 28g special K sustaiin (hexB) with FF yog

Snack-Pear, satsuma, coffee with milk from Hex A

Lunch-BNS wedges mushy peas and 2 quorn sausages

Snack- Apple with coffee

And hopefully before weigh in that will be all I Have-although I may munch on some strawberries! yum yum.

For some reason I have a bad feeling about weigh in tonight--feeling heavy today-like lead xx

aw thanks-we will soon see!

7.30 weigh in for home at 9ish.

Got a curry on the go now for dinner so it is well cooked by then and spicy as BLEEP!!
lol

Has lots of veg in it-courgette, peppers, onions, BNS, asparagus, and frozen broccoli. YUM! oh and spices of course-chilli, garlic, ginger, cumin(seed and powder), tumeric, paprika, erm curry powder...think thats it??? :eek: with passata.

So i am already looking forward to it, and hubby can have it all ready for my return!

Gonna do what I did last week and take nibbles with me to weigh in and munch on strawberries while I sit through IT.

Also may have some nice synnage tonight depending on how stuffed I am from dinner. hmmmmm........

You've had a good week generally, so you should be fine. :) I always bring food to IT. The girlies at my group giggle about the sheer amount of fruit I eat just during IT! Though, one lady always brings 2 WHOLE carrots!

Let us know how your curry has turned out. I love a good curry. :D

And I will wait here, eagerly from 9.15 to find out your WI results!

Curry was lovely! thinking of having a second portion-although I am stuffed so maybe not lol

I lost 2 more pound, so that is 10 pounds in 4 weeks, I am very impressed-with myself lmao!! :D:jelous:

xx

THANK YOU!!!!

I was honestly convinced that I was gonna STS.

Still feel weird losing weight whilst pigging out oink oink!!

Right I am so so bad lol, I had that second serving with a beer

Then I had french fries, and a lovely lovely new rocky bar with crispies in it mmmmm.

Beer-6
French fries-4
Rocky bar-84 cals so i am saying-4 (?)

Total syns= 14 so still within my limit yay!!

but Stuffed :9529:

xx

Back