New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

So today has been another rocky day-after my car having been away for 3 weeks I went to collect it. Have paid a total of £430 it broke in exactly the same way on the way home, SO SO SO depressing.....but trying to stay strong, even though i just want dominos and lots of beer!!!!!

Today so far (food wise) ....

Bfast-erm coffee, and a pear with a little FF yog
Snack-Granny smith with another coffee
Lunch-Leftover Spanish tortilla from last night which has potato, asparagus, broccoli, peppers and onions in it, with some BNS wedges yum yum
Snack-Rocky crispy--4 syns
Snack-Coffee light frappachino---6 syns
Dinner-Pasta and sauce with left over hex A milk and water, with added courgette pepper onion and asparagus. delicious!!
Snack--2 mikados--1 syn
Snack--2 mikado--1 syn

Also trying a new lager tonight from sainsburys, which is low alcohol, and only 1 syn for 500ml, so once i have that it will be a total of 13 syns-although i may top up with some more mikados to make it a full 15, given the day

Anyway people-sorry for dumping on you but I really feel the support on here from everyone and I knoww you will get me through the mini meltdown without the need for dominoes!!!

sigh :(

xx

Awww Zoe, stupid mechanics! I hope the car gets fixed quick and cheap!

Well done you, for sticking to plan despite the set backs. :)

*hugs*

Thanks Shrimpy.

I am just hoping now that the new turbo he put in is under warranty or it could be extra costly!!!and at the minute money is extra tight!!

:(

Aww sorry to hear about the car zoe. So crappy when that happens. We just sold one of our 2 as it was just too expensive to run them :( chin up, dominos will only make u feel better for about 5 mins then u will feel worse! (doesnt help that a leaflet full of dominoes deals came through my door the other day - its like they know! grrrrr!) x have a good day chick x

Well another tough day yesterday-work related, but kept on course. Even my husband said he was so proud of me staying on plan recently with all the stress etc, as normally i cave with takwe away and alcohol!
So yesterday food was.....

B'fast-French toast (2xNimble HexB) with quArk and jam, and a whole punnet of strawberries and raspberries,Jam=1syn
Snack-Coffee with milk (HexA SS mikk) and an orange and apple
Lunch-Savoury rice with extra broccoli and a quorn sausage
Snack-Another coffee(with milk) and a quorn sausage.
Dinner-Spaghetti, with 'bolognese' including, peppers, onions, carrots, passata and quorn chicken pieces(ran out of mince) with a side of BNS cubes mmm
Then lots of syns in the evening, here goes
1x Czech low alcohol lager-1 syn
14xMikados-7 syns
1x French Fries-4 syns
and 2 syns in the coffees i had sugar-no sweetner left :)
So that brought me to a nice even 15 syns.

Today then, well I have been quite good so far. And looking forward to my dinner-although cannot be bothered actually making it :d'oh:
So todays food.......

B'fast- 28g Special K Sustain (hexB) with FF yogurt and A whole punnet of raspberries with a coffee(milk from Hex A
Snack-Apple
Lunch-Leftover dinner, spag bog with BNS cubes
Snack-2 mikados-1 syn with a coffee
Dinner-will be Smash pizza with various toppings, with BNS wedges and maybe even Potato wedges too.....feeling greedy!!

Then tonight more beer-it is a Friday after all

OH also i got myself lots of lovely syns, walked down the choc aisle and lots of treat size bags jumped into my arms, so most of them are 3-5 syns so I have plenty to look forwARD TO.

Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend!! xxxx

Me too!!!

Thanks Ladies :D

Just had dinner I am so so stuffed!! Also cant wait to get a few beers in me woo hoo

xx

Had my lovely beer last night which was 1 x coors light which I added into the czech beer. See the czech beer is only 1 syn, so yay :bliss::bliss: but they taste like crap lol, but for a total of 9 syns I got like 4 pints so I thought that was awesome. I also had a mini curly wurly-3 syns and some mikados(cant remember how many but i totalled 15 syns again yesterday)

So today so far I have had an orange, snack before brekkie, then beans on Toast (hexB) and 2 quorn sausages.

Have also had 2 coffees with milk from HexA.

Didnt have brekkie until like 11.30 so not going to have lunch per say but will have at least another orange and maybe a coffee..mmm

What is everyone up to??

I started cleaning the house but after about 30 mins I got too depressed-as it is a real state, and had to have a break....I may get it together and do some more very shortly so fun fun fun in this house :wee:

Then at some point I am going to fit in 30 mins on the exercise bike, as I am now going for my silver award(not that I actually have my bronze, but I know I have completed it if you know what I mean).

It all helps

Later people xx

I didn't have breakfast (part2) til 2! LOL.

I have potted up some plants and the house is a pig sty but I can't be bothered so, I will ignore it a while longer! LOL.

So I have done lots of bits around the house, which included 30 mins on my hands and knees scrubbing the bathroom floor, does this count as my 30 mins of body magic for the day or do I STILL HAVE TO DO THE BIKE?? lol, I know I should do both but I am knackered and right now cannot be bothered, so what do we all reckon! xx

Any exercise you would not normally do that has gotten up all "warm" counts. :)

Cool, then I will definately count it on my sheet. I AM WRECKED!!!

XX

Well yesterday for dinner if had the leftover 'bolognese' from Thursday with BNS wedges and potato wedges-it was delicious, and i was so stuffed that the OH had to finish the wedges for me!!

Then did all my syns in the evening, which was beers (SAME AS YESTERDAY 9 syns)
with a mini fudge-3 syns
4 x mikado-2 syns

Total=14 syns.

Also I ended up cleaning the shower last night as well, it is was hard blooming work-took me half an hour, so with it and the floor scrubbing, I have def put it down as exercise-but only 30 mins to be fair.

Have woken up this morning-not really hungry and unsure what to have for breakfast/lunch??

Dont have any yogurt-so I cant have strawberries with yogurt which is what i want :(

Dont want french toast as I am gonna try the quiche for my dinner tonight and dont want to over do the eggs.

OH decisions decisions????

x

Back