New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Just remembered I have Weetabix so I can have that with strawberries-YAY....thank LMP!!!

xx

So brekkie was weetabix (hexB) with milk (hexA) with lots of strawberries and raspberries.

Didn't have it until 12 so at 13.45 I decided I better have something although I wasn't really hungry, so I had the leftover strawberries and raspberries from brekkie as well as a whole pineapple with onken FF vanilla yog on top, delicious, and now stuffed OH helped finish it off as I couldn't quite manage it all-eyes bigger than my belly- as my mum used to say!

X

OK so lunch was had in the end

Me and OH split a pasta n sauce, to which I added broccoli and peppers yum yum

Dinner- Was SW quiche, with broccoli, peppers and scallions. with a side of asparagus and BNS wedges and pot wedges, it was delicious. Also had 2 syns of mozerella on top of quiche

Snacks then were-
Mini twister after dinner- 2.5 syns
French fries-4 syns
Penguin biscuit-5 syns
3 x mikado- 1.5 syns

total- 15 syns

x

What a brilliant day....lots of yummy food!!
So proud of you honey xxxx

What a brilliant day....lots of yummy food!!
So proud of you honey xxxx

LOTS of food is the phrase. I sort of didn't factor in that today is weigh in :sign0007:, so I stuffed myself and now I AM WORRIED THAT TODAY WILL BE BAD ON THE SCALES am totally convinced I have STS......which will annoy my patience as I have up'ed the exercise this week as well to help towards my silver! Grr :whacky068:

Ah we will see, weigh in as usual is at 7.30 pm, then home for dinner at 9ish-I am just unsure what to have for dinner tonight??

Any ideas??

OH got a bottle o red wine the other day I may have to crack it open tonight and have a large glass! :D

xx

How did it go?

YAY

I lost 1.5 pounds-all in the right direction!

So happy!! Still cant believe it is working!

x

Well done!

Thanks Annnabel!!!

Yippppeeee! 1.5 off, excellent zoe! deffo heading in the right direction! x

I know I am so happy! :D

Anywho Diary for today, goes a little something like this.....
B'Fast-Weetabix (hexB) with milk (hex B) with plenty of strawberries and raspberries. with a coffee

Snack-Rest of the punnets of Strawberries and raspberries

Lunch-Was at an event and was panicking-as lunch was provided-but I got ratatouille with some rice. I asked and they didnt add any oil or anything....so all free and superfree, included courgette, onion, peppers, kidney beans, canneloni beans, chopped toms it was actually very nice! And no syns

Had 2 coffees while at the event and had to have sugar in them grr-have put it down as 3 syns as they were sugar cubes(but not sure)

Dinner- Risotto, with BNS, broccoli, peppers, and asparagus in it, with plenty of chilli. Also stirred in some quark in at the end!

So all OK so far

Tonight I will be having some more wine-had 2 x 175ml red wine last night which was 12 syns-but was actually a lot of wine in the glass. So tonight I think I may only have 175mls and have it as 6 syns. Which will be a total of 9 but I suspect I will have some kind of treat also-to make it up to closer to 15!!

:D
all good
xx

THANKS Ali*

x

Hi zo,

how do u make BNS wedges? I look at a butternu squash and panic about how to cut it!!! xxxx

Hi Laura,

I cut them into as close to wedge shapes as I can, then spray with fry light, sprinkle on Garlic Salt and chilli flakes(def make them taste better imho)

Then cook for about 30 mins in the oven. I love them!!! yum

Hi all

Sorry yesterday was mad so i never really got on properly so lets update for yesterday

B'fast- Onken vanilla FF yogurt with strawberries and pineapples aND RASPBERRIES
sNACK- aPPLE
Lunch-Leftover risotto from Tuesday (with BNS broccoli peppers and asparagus.
Snack-Pineapple with yogurt
Snack-French Fries-4 syns
Dinner (at 9.20pm)- Pasta n Sauce with extraa peppers, broccoli and asparagus added in-it was delicious!!! Made enough for a second portion (because it was so delicious and enough for todays lunch-yum
Snack-Mini chomp-3 syns
Coors light-6 syns
4 x mikado-2 SYNS
Supper- 2nd portion of dinner with 2 x nimble slices-which i felt i had to have to have my hex B lol

Total syns-15

Didn't get dinner until I got home from the Lisburn Fun Run, power walked the 3K, took me 39 mins, with about 3 mins at the start to actually get up the proper speed etc. So that will be going towards my silver award!

So todays diary is......

B'fast-Yogurt with strawberries and 2 kiwis
Snack-Apple
Lunch-Leftover dinner from last night

Have just has a coffee-and now thinking I may get some toast-2 x nimble for my hex B

Have also on both days had coffee with sweetners and my hex A milk.

Anywho I am prob boring you all now...........also need to decide on dinner hmmmmm:confused:

Fabulous! You are on fire girl!

Saya you-miss 1.25 pounds off-and 1.5 stone in total-oh yeah baby, you are on fire!!!!!

Ok

So i did have the toast with some quark(as butter sub) with yummy marmite on top

Then I made a weird new dinner, which was meant to be like a BBQ sauce based bolognese thing. Turned out well, based on the syn free BBQ on here, so balsamic vinegar, soy sauce , mustard powder, chilli, garlic, sweetner and passata. with courgette, peppers, asparagus and carrots, with quorn mince.

Was actually very nice OH loved it

Had it with rice and BNS wedges, OH had pot wedges with it.

Now I am absolutely stuffed!!! :D

x

Back