New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

I LOST 3 POUND!!!!!

That means a grand total of 1 STONE 0.5 pound

AND i won SOTW

I cant believe it so happy

6 weeks and 14.5 pound wow!!!

:bliss::talk017::happy036::wow:

Can you tell I am excited lol

So todays menu

Bfast- Yogurt with strawberries and raspberries, with a coffee (milk HexA)

Snack-Coffee(more milk HexA), with leftovers from b'fast, plus a mint HiFi bar (in my sotw bag) (HexB)

Lunch-BNS soup with extra pasta and veg in

Snack-Coffee light Frappachino 6 syns-not worth it today plus a S+V snack a jack-2 syns

Dinner- Last of soup with some more pasta and veg.

So I have 7 syns left and will no doubt use them. Also still have 150ml of milk left so may have another coffee also!!

Sounds good!!

Hope everyone else out there is good!! x

Well done Zoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So chuffed for you!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

WELL DONE ZOE!!! 3LB IS FABULOUS!!!

Keep it up! By august you will be a skinny mini! hehe! xxxx

Thanks Chick

Honestly dont know how it is possible-I am putting it down to the 3K i did last wed night!
Only explanation!

x

HI ALL

So yesterday I ended up only having the 8 syns so yay

But today I have had 14.5 lol, still under though so all good

B'fast-3 x scan bran(hexB) with quark, jam (1.5 syns) and Strawbs and rasps oh and a coffee with milk from Hex A
Snack-2 x Scan bran with quark, rest of jam and more strawb and rasp
Lunch-Broccoli, asparagus and a tin of mushy peas!
Snack-Coffee with milk (hexA) with a S+V snack a jack(2syns)
Dinner-BNS wedges with Pasta N Sauce, with broccoli, peppers, onion and scallions added in.
Crown Lager-6 SYNS
COORS LIGHT-5 SYNS

Total syns=14.5

Beer had to be had-another stressful day, due to car troubles-very expensive car troubles!! lol

Having tonights dinner for lunch tomorrow and B'fast will be the same, but what ever shall I have for dinner??/

Also another question, my Dad is visiting next week and we are going for indian, know I CAN have boiled rice, but what curry (has to be veggie) would a madras or rogan josh or something else be best?? I can only find that lamb rogan joch is 6.5syns! but no other info I am afraid, so hoping my minimin friends can help xx

When is your dad visiting?

If it's after yours or my group night, if you look in the Syn directory at group (unless you bought one), it has a very extended eating out section and will probably be there!

genius-it is after my group on Monday so I could try and ask Con as well! thanks Shrimpy! xxxx

No probs! :)

HI ALL

Well today has been a good-ish day ( I say with a large glass of red in my hand-lol)

So

B'Fast- 5 x Scan Bran with quark and Jam (1.5 syns) and strawbs and rasps.
Snack-Coffee with rest of strawbs and rasp
Lunch- Leftovers from last night (pasta n sauce with broccoli peppers onions)
An apple
Snack-Coffee
Dinner- BNS wedges with Smash pizza, with peppers, onions, and some qourn chicken as toppings. Sauce was passata. Also had some quark in place of cheese.

Hex A- Milk in coffees.
HexB- Scan bran

Syns- 1.5 jam
12 350ml red wine

Total syns 13.5, but it will be enjoyed!

XXX

hope everyone is having a nice day.

Turns out my car cant be fixed so we are now down £800 and hoping to be able to trade her in at a garage, rather than lose everything! sad but thats what wine is for-thank good i leave all my syns until the evening!!

X

ALi* you were just looking at the red wine, and thinking it was good lol!! (OJ)

xx

Next Wednesday/Thursday?Friday will be hard for me-my Dad is visiting and not sure if I will be able to stick to plan :(

Are you going out with Dad? Or will you be able to cook home food?

Going out one night-so I will have lowest possible syns for that-but it is totally doable

The night before I will cook, me a different meal from dad and OH

It may well be the cracking wine open at home or going out for a few that may scupper the plans lol

Ah well two bad nights is doable, if I exercise and do well ever other day
x

Why do different meals? If you're making food then you chose what to eat, no?

My dad eats all my SW food, and you know what he's like... "Maria, we need oil, it nakes food taste good" and then he's all "What you mean, there's no oil, it tasted nice." EVERY time!

Hi Zoe, just read your "blog/posts" and am so very inspired! Impressive weight loss, and great to read from a newbie (to SW but not dieting lol!) Thanks and well done you x

Back