New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

A fitness geek...lol

My sister has bought a kettle bell and swears by it for toning up... And she has bought loads of gadgets and gizmos...

Hi Zoe - you are really enjoying this exercise malarky! Might even go so far as to say you are inspiring me to have a go :eek::eek::eek:

Haha Wouldnt say I am enjoying it ALi* but, like you said it is a change in lifestyle for life. Need to get doing these things now and make it part of my life, so that next year (fingers crossed) when I am maintaining I will need the exercise to tide me over-esp if I have the odd bad day!

A fitness geek...lol

My sister has bought a kettle bell and swears by it for toning up... And she has bought loads of gadgets and gizmos...

Fitness geek, well never thought I would be descirbed as one of them lol. I am normally the ultimate coach potato. lmao

But hoping they will help me tone everything up-although I still dont think my MASSIVE bingo wings stand a chance but maybe I will finally have a flat belly-well in a year or so!! lol

So the plan for today was this

B'fast-Strawberries, Raspberries and a coffee with some milk from 1/2 hexA allowance.
Lunch-Crazy beans with asparagus, mushrooms, onions, peppers and celery with 2 quorn sausages (1 syn) and 1 slice of hovis (1/2 HexB)
Snack-" x Aplles and 3 x Kiwis
Snack-Coffee with last of 1/2 hexA milk and an alpen light bar (1/2 hexB)
Dinner-Smash pizza with passata as sauce, onions, peppers, sweetcorn, and jalapenos with BNS wedges.

Might have some syns later and I am definately having some czech beer.

Whatever it ends up being I am gonna stick to 10 syns.

Also, My exercise bra was in the wash today(TMI??) so I blooming couldnt do 30DS but I went like the clappers on the exercise bike for 30 mins, so still got my body magic in!! YAY.

DO enjoy the feeling afterwards, just not during lol

xx

That's it exactly the doing sucks, the getting ready to do sucks more but the after... that is the stuff of wonderfulness.

GOt an exercise top in the next sale, woo hoo! SO more motivation to get the exercise going onwards and upwards, because I DONT like to waste my money lol

Been up since 5 now. Had brekkie at 7 and hungry already.

B'fast- Crazy bean, 1 slice of hovis (1/2 hexB) and 2 quorn sausages (1 syn).

Thinking either coffee with an alpen bar or the other half of the beans??

Hmmmmm sure I will have a coffee, alpen light and also some fruit, maybe a kiwi an apple and an orange! I really am hungry haha

EAT, I tend to find I ghet snackish about 1.5hours after I eat and then again another 1.5-2 hours. I think It's due to school routine

So today I am feeling a little not myself so it has been weird.

Have done 1 hour of exercise though, went for a 30 min walk/jog this morning. Then did 30DS when I got back and rested a little.

Had lunch afterwards-Leftover crazy beans from yesterday with 1 slice of hovis and 2 quorn sausages.

Have since had a cup of coffee.

Feeling weird so not in the mood to eat at all!

Gonna have another coffee and an alpen light.

Laters xx

Thank you for this thread Zoe302. Have read quite a lot of it but have to get off now, boyfriends arriving any minute, so I will read all of it another time. You have some lovely sounding meals. My by doesnt eat meat so I have got loads of lovely sounding meals from reading your posts - and other peoples. Like how you use quark a lot, gonna give it a try. I usually one have it in one recipe. Cheers

Hi Zoe - not only are you doing amazing with your food - your adding heaps of excersize! you will be a size 8 by the time I get on the plane to Aus hahaha!! Keep up the excellent work - hope you feel better soon xxx

Hi all

Dont know whats wrong with me at the minute but I have a really dickie tummy.

Feeling very nauseous etc yuck yuck

Anyway today is WI yuck-er

Hoping for 2 pound at least but who knows.

Gonna keep the food light today, but had a big breakfast as per usual, baked beans on toast (with peppers, onions, scallions, chopped tomatoes) with 4 quorn meatballs(ran out of sausages.)

So the rest of the day will be fruit. Although I just has coffee with an alpen light bar (rest of HexB-other half was toast this am )

So lots of straws today me thinks!
Also I am currently burning off a kettlebell DVD so thinking of maybe giving it a go later. Before or after day 8 of Jillian?? decisions!

xx

Hi Zoe - not only are you doing amazing with your food - your adding heaps of excersize! you will be a size 8 by the time I get on the plane to Aus hahaha!! Keep up the excellent work - hope you feel better soon xxx

I will be lucky if I see size 16 before you head off Laura-only 1 pound last week :(

What's up chickadee? You not feeling too good? :(

Do not have a clue, been having a dickie tummy for a few days-including today-but yesterday it really pee'd me off.

Hiya Zoe, sorry you are not feeling too good, hope you feel better soon and back up and raring to exercise like a woman possessed. Loads of bugs about at the mo where we are, but saying that you are in Belfast and I am East Yorkshire so my theory may not be any good.........guess that's why you are the teacher huh?!! Good luck for later X

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did about 30 mins of various kettlebell things and it is hard work. No real Cardio but was sweating let me tell you :character00115: and then I had a short rest before doing day 8 of 30DS, yikes.

So now I am totally :busted: and want to :snoopyhouse: but alas I have to go :scale: shortly after 7.

Con has text me again to ask if I can help with WI again this week, so I will go down slightly earlier to be there for others
Dinner after WI yum yum.

XXX

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did about 30 mins of various kettlebell things and it is hard work. No real Cardio but was sweating let me tell you :character00115: and then I had a short rest before doing day 8 of 30DS, yikes.

So now I am totally :busted: and want to :snoopyhouse: but alas I have to go :scale: shortly after 7.

Con has text me again to ask if I can help with WI again this week, so I will go down slightly earlier to be there for others
Dinner after WI yum yum.

XXX

You sound much perkier hun! Must be those endorphins you have released!

Good luck for WI! xxx

The endorphins will keep you going! I'm hoping mine will too! Husband wants to gym it tonight.. CBA here but hey!

Hope your tummy starts feeling better soon and good luck for WI!

Back