New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Hi all

Well I am so impressed with myself!! (BIT OF SELF PRAISE NEVER HURT ANYONE)

I just did day 1 of level 2! Can I just say that from about day 5 of level 1 I had stopped swearing at Jillian-well it began again today

HOLY MOLEY!!! That kicked my ass. Genuinely didnt think I had got that much better at level one but today I realize I had-as I began to be able to have very very little recovery time, today 10 mins on and I am still panting and sweat is still running down the face (tmi)

But I MADE IT THROUGH the whole way with only a FEW 5 SECOND BREAKS. Although for most of it I had to stay with the 'easy' girl! lol. Hoping it will get easier everyday like last time.
Prob didnt' help that the OH sat and watched me killing myself doing it haha, although maybe that made me keep up the pace-so I didnt look like a woose haha

Anywho food........

B'Fast-2 x kiwis, 2 x Tangerines, handful of cherries and a bit of FF vanilla yogurt.
Snack-Coffee and a alpen light (1/2 hexB)
Lunch- leftover stirfry from last night with added chopped toms (included carrots, onion, celery, sweetcorn, mushrooms and rice)
Snack-Coffee with alpen light
Dinner-Smash pizza, toppings passata, onion, pepper, jalapenos and light mozzerella (5.5syns) with BNS wedges (a whole BNS)

Tonight is drinks night so will also have 4 x czech beers (4 syns)

So, so far I count 9.5 syns, which will prob be it, because still have half my pizza leftover from dinner!!!!

How is everyone?
X

LOL, it's that final plank twists or whatever they're called, by that stage I'm sweating so bad, it's running into my eyes and I can't see let alone THINK!

:mad:

Well I am a moron, I jumped onto the scales, I know I shouldn't but can't help myself. But anyway my point is, I have put ON 2 POUNDS!!!

How the hell has that happened???:confused::rant2::flamingmad:

Honestly I have stuck to plan as per usual, and have been exercising everyday bar Tuesday, so I dont know what has happened.

FFS!! Oh so angry!
Wouldn't even mind so much if I had had a Dominos or a bottle of Cava or two, but nothing!! Raging!!!!!

Rant over
Anywho food for today-
B'fast- Crazy beans (celery, scallions, peppers, mushrooms, chopped toms) with 1 x hovis (1/2 hex B) and 2 quorn sausages (1 syn)
Had it late so no real lunch just snackage through day to include, 2 x tangerines, an apple, pineapple, Bens Butterscotch (1/2 HexB)
Also had two coffees with milk from hex A

So now dinner. Think I will Have BNS wedges with crazy beans and a few quorn meatballs.

Then I will syn some tonight-definitely feel I need to have chocolate as I am so very angry

Anyway sorry for the rant but I really am disappointed and angry

xx

Don't believe it! Last saturday I weighed a whopping 9st 1lb, which is a helluva lot of a gain (target is 8st 8- and I was 8st 10 on the last weigh in), then on official weigh in I weighed 8st 9.0 which was a loss! DO NOT TRUST midweek weighs!

Only have Sunday and MOnday to recover-I hope I do, or I will cry!

Any other time I have nipped on it generally shows a STS at this stage :sigh:

Mine always does crazy things! I can gain/ lose or sts at this point and it bears ZERO resemblance of what will happen on weigh in!

Hiya Zoe, why oh why do we get on those scales eh? Only serves to stress us out and we get all arsey and snappy because we fear the worst. Shrimpy is so right, it usually does mean nothing in the overall scheme of things, sit tight and wait for monday, just carry on being as good as you are and it will most likely be a different story at your weigh in.

I have STS this week which is okay because to be honest was expecting a gain, have been generally unwell and am now on antibiotics plus its also the lovely totm so anything could have happened at the weigh in as will 'fess up to having a bit of pmt chocolate.

Am still 5 weeks away from hols so panic not for a few pounds more off by then, just want to feel better for now, thats my more immediate goal :sign0137:.

Hiya Zoe, why oh why do we get on those scales eh? Only serves to stress us out and we get all arsey and snappy because we fear the worst. Shrimpy is so right, it usually does mean nothing in the overall scheme of things, sit tight and wait for monday, just carry on being as good as you are and it will most likely be a different story at your weigh in.

I have STS this week which is okay because to be honest was expecting a gain, have been generally unwell and am now on antibiotics plus its also the lovely totm so anything could have happened at the weigh in as will 'fess up to having a bit of pmt chocolate.

Am still 5 weeks away from hols so panic not for a few pounds more off by then, just want to feel better for now, thats my more immediate goal :sign0137:.

Ah chick, hope you get better soon, nothing worse....I wonder how many syns are in tablets lol

Well have just finished day 3 of level 2! Yikes, still finding it scary and hard, but havent given up yet-thats 3 days in a row! Yay me!!

Foodwise, thus far have been keep the food light lol. For the first time since I started SW I had a SALAD!! Yikes-I know don't hate me haha!

Thus far------

B'fast- Strawberries, raspberries and FF yogurt.
Snack-Coffee with Alpen light (1/2 HexB)
Lunch-Large salad (celery, peppers, scallions, lettuce, carrot) with pickled onions and beetroot. Topped salad with some quorn fillet slices and some 'salad light' caeser dressing.
Snack-Ben's butterscotch (1/2 HexB)

Dinner is going to be asparagus, BNS wedges and quorn peppered steak.
EDIT: ended up with BNS wedges with peppered steak but I had mushy peas with onion, pepper, and mushrooms stirred in. Yummy!!!

Then syns tonight! Not sure what yet though.

Last night I had a mini Crunchie (4 syns), mini curly wurly (3 syns) and a wee bag of milky stars (3.5 syns)

So how is everyone?? Hope everyone is good.

Oh PS I also washed and hoovered the car today as it is getting sold! XX

Last edited:
Wooo! Bye bye crappy wee car! :D

So I somehow managed 2 lbs off :eek:

Didnt win SOTW but still got the basket because the person who had, had left already. On the other hand I did win SOTM!!!

WOW! Hubby has warned me the rest of the group may attack me any week now lol!!

This means a new sticker and a fridge magnet so obviously I am very happy.

Also I am only 2 lbs off my club 10!
XX

Well done missus! :D :D :D

Well done hun!!! Definetly deserved. The exercise must be really kicking in.

You had a great week.

:happy096: Well done again Zoe, that is ace yet again! You go girl!

Think your hubby is right there though, best keep your head down next week for fear of reprisals lol:8855:

Well done hun! That's fab! AGAIN!!!

And there's you thinking you were gonna have a gain!

Must have been that salad you had yesterday hun ;)

Now there's a lesson to be learnt eh? You were mucho peed off and almost came off the rails when you had a sneaky peek ... it ain't worth it hun. Best to stick to weekly weigh ins xxxx

Thanks everyone-I should know better than to look at the scales, but it did make my last two days extra special (ALi* that def included eating the salad lol)

So today was a weird one-weather was sunny which meant I haven't been that hungry all day but here is what I had

B'Fast-Crazy Beans on toast (HExB-2 x hovis) Beans contained, celery, onion, pepper, mushrooms, and tomatoes. Had with 2 quorn sausages (1 syn)

Lunch- Bowl of pineapple (mind you it was a big bowl lol)

Dinner-Pasta with celery, onion, peppers, mushrooms, baked beans and BNS soup as a pasta sauce! It was lovely-and contained plenty of garlic and chilli.

Also mid morning I had a mini twister (2.5 syns)

So that makes 3.5 syns so far, plus I am planning on having 4 czech beers, so that will bring me to 7.5.

And that will be it-hoping that if I am hungry I will either have some more of my dinner or I will have some fruit-whic h I have tonnes of lol.

Also I have just sat down after doing day 4 of Jillian's 30 day shred level 2. Endurance def improving as today I managed to do one whole set of the 'Hard' plank jacks-where normally I do the easy version. That being said on round 2 I had to revert to easy, however it is getting better obviously-even if I still feel like I want to die!!!!!

How is everyone??xx

I really have to get that dvd. Its on order so should have it soon...
Well done you for doing the harder version.

I really have to get that dvd. Its on order so should have it soon...
Well done you for doing the harder version.

Well I only do the hard bit for some of it, but maybe by session 10 I will get most of it on the hard level!!

xx

Home workouts

I take my hat off to you who do home workouts. I am the definition of lazy when it comes to them. Have bought so many over the years. I usually do them once then thats it!!!! They're just too easy for me to switch off if I cant do it (usually half way thru warm up lol).

Also, my DVD/TV scart connection is dodgy. If you jump about too vigorously it falls out haha. You think that'd act as an incentive i.e. if I weigh less there's less "rebound" on my living room floor - it doesnt tho lol.

So ladies (and maybe gentlemen) I salute you on your dedication and willpower - you thoroughly put me to shame :D

By the way Zoe32 I used quark with black pepper as a sauce tonight - was good, thanks for the idea. I also pinched your BNS wedges too (well not actually off your plate). Had them along with roasted courgette, red pepper, red onion and a chicken breast. Along with above mentioned quark sauce was really nice, thanks again :)

By the way Zoe32 I used quark with black pepper as a sauce tonight - was good, thanks for the idea. I also pinched your BNS wedges too (well not actually off your plate). Had them along with roasted courgette, red pepper, red onion and a chicken breast. Along with above mentioned quark sauce was really nice, thanks again :)

Yoou are welcome!! I love BNS wedges.

Yummy YUmmy!!!!! xxxxx

Back