New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Well I am back, I posted a lot earlier in your journal but I kind of disappeared. :lol: So lovely, to see you have been doing so well! I went to my first meeting today, weigh more than I thought but I am looking forward to getting started now..Im going to do it this time! :D:D

Well I am back, I posted a lot earlier in your journal but I kind of disappeared. :lol: So lovely, to see you have been doing so well! I went to my first meeting today, weigh more than I thought but I am looking forward to getting started now..Im going to do it this time! :D:D

Ah sure at least your weight is less than my start weight, so dont worry, you arent the worst in the world. Bet you cant wait to get started, have to say I am still loving it!!! So tasty, and always eating it is amazing!!

XXx

So today food.............

No Bfast because I slept in, but had 2 x Ben's butterscotch around 11.30. So that was my HexB

Lunch-Due to the heat I wasnt that hungry but I had a massive bowl of fruit including, pineapple, strawberries, raspberries and redcurrants. Was lovely and fairly filling.

Snack- Had an orange

Dinner- Spag Bog, but I had pasta instread of spag, so really paste Bog. LOL
It contained Onion, peppers, celery, mushrooms, courgettes, tinned toms, passata and plenty of herbs and spices!

Was delicious.

I am now enjoying more 'beer' so may have 3 tonight!

Then if I am peckish later I will have some more fruit and maybe a few syns if I can squeeze them in!

XX

Now for the exercise......Today should have been a Jillian day but my food refused to settle properly SO I did 30 mins on my exercise bike. However it made me realise something-perhaps this is a good idea. Mix it all up. So the new plan is to alternate my days, so bike one day then Jillian the next! So tomorrow will be the next Jillian day. What do we think, I reckon it will be good to help burn all the calories as well as tone and sculpt! Any thoughts??

XX

Sounds good! Mixing things up stops your body getting used to it.

I really have to get motivated exercise wise. Your brill the way you do a bit everyday.I need a serious kick up the a**.

Its funny isnt it the way the weather can affect what we eat!!

Hello All, another day, another exercise sessions
TOday was day 5 of Jillian 30 DS! I survived but it hurt!!!!

Still at least I did it, plus it means that tomorrow I will get away with doing the old exercise bike, and as it is my b'day I am glad that I wont have Jillian kicking my ass lol!

So foodwise I have been good today, and tried a new meal-Spicy bean ans sausage casserole.

So here goes the food for today.....

B'Fast-Apple, Orange and nectarine
Snack-Coffee and 1 x alpen light
Lunch- Pasta n Sauce (0.5 syns) with broccoli
Snack- Tall frappachino coffee light (4 syns-listed as 84 cals on starbucks online)
Dinner- Casserole as mentioned above. It contained onion, peppers, celery, mushrooms, mixed beans, cannelini beans, BNS, chopped toms, passata, some new pots and some quorn sausages, as well as plenty of garlic, chilli, and herbs to taste. It was lovely, and hubby had a big bowl too-and he isnt a big bean eater and said it was very tasty!!
Snack-Will have another Alpen light for rest of HexB

May also have to have a couple of beers tonight, but the 1 syn ones so that will bring me to about 7.5 (already had 5.5-2x quorn sausages gave me the extra 1 syn if you are wondering)

So it is all good!!

Absolutely determined to stick to plan even with my birthday tomorrow-I am NOT FALLING OFF THE WAGON, not this early into the plan-think I am gonna try to be as good as I can for as long as I can. That being said I genuinely don't feel I am missing out on anything!!! I really am happy on this 'diet'! I would have always broken a diet before for my birthday but this time I dont feel the need at all!!!

Anyways I am rambling-sorry for boring you all terribly-but hubby sick of listening to me haha

Chat later
XX

Hope you have a lovely birthday.
Casserole sounds yum!!

You are doing so well Zoe, sounds cheesy but you really encourage others (well, me for definate!) to keep at it too. I know that you will have a fab birthday, and don't feel bad if you DO sneak a little treat in, but knowing your commitment it would only be a sniff of cake rather than a bite lol!!! X

You are doing so well Zoe, sounds cheesy but you really encourage others (well, me for definate!) to keep at it too. I know that you will have a fab birthday, and don't feel bad if you DO sneak a little treat in, but knowing your commitment it would only be a sniff of cake rather than a bite lol!!! X

Awww Thanks chick!!!

I am going to the cinema so I am taking a snack pack with me to stuff my face. And just had a huge-mongous breakfast!! Yummy in my tummy!!!

XXXXX

Hey Ladies and perhaps gents!

I had a relaxing sort of day yesterday and didn't really do anything!

I did go to the cinema to see HP, which I thought was good, but have to say I was expecting much more :(

So yesterdays food.........

B'Fast-Crazy beans on toast (2 x hovis HexB) with 1 x quorn sausage (0.5 syns) Crazy beans contained celery, pepper, mushroom, scallions, tomatoes.

Snack pack @ cinema- 2 x tangerines, apple, nectarine and Ben's butterscotch ( 3 syns)

Snack- Mugshot

Snack- SYn free frappacino (made at home)

Dinner- 'Pizza' usually have smash base, but found a new thing on here which is a chickpea base. I didnt really like it but here were the basic ingredients. BASE-chickpeas and 1 egg mixed together. Toppings-Passata and GArlic, with peppers, onions, sweetcorn, and jalapenos. Plus Mozzerella (4 syns) All with BNS wedges yum yum!!
Then I had 3 x czech beers ( 3 syns) plus, as this all only brought me to 10.5 syns I had 9 x mikado to make it 15 syns-which I thought had to be done as it was my b'day!

Also I managed 40 mins on the exercise bike before dinner, so kept on top of my exercise! xx

Hope everyone else is good x

Hi Zoe, been missing for a while as 3 kids sick here so not much time.Belated happy birthday to you.Pity I cant send you a piece of the SW baked chocolate cheesacake I made last night.It's yum and it would take it out of my fridge !Just wondering how you made the syn free frappacino?

Hi Zoe, been missing for a while as 3 kids sick here so not much time.Belated happy birthday to you.Pity I cant send you a piece of the SW baked chocolate cheesacake I made last night.It's yum and it would take it out of my fridge !Just wondering how you made the syn free frappacino?

Oh yum cheesecake!! Sounds very very good!!

Frappacino was strong coffee with plenty of sweetner, with equal amounts of milk (from Hex) I did too much I think about 80mls of each would be plenty. Then about three times as much ice and blend! Was fairly good although I added too much sweetner so next time need to reduce it. Suppose it will be trial and error!
x

Shame about the pizza on your birthday hun :( Good call re the Mikado's - like ickle birthday candles :)

Shrimpy will be gutted she missed your birthday x I bet she feels like she's had her right arm cut off being away from Minimins for a week!

Shame about the pizza on your birthday hun :( Good call re the Mikado's - like ickle birthday candles :)

Shrimpy will be gutted she missed your birthday x I bet she feels like she's had her right arm cut off being away from Minimins for a week!

I know I bet she is busting-or she has found someone there she can report all her diaries to, lol.

Thinking I may have to have a pizza tonight for dinner as well with smash this time so it is nicer-greedy ***** that I am, but I WANT IT haha DIVA moment!!
XXX

LOL! i AM BUSTING! I am sooo glad to be back!

How cruddy that the pizza was crappy!!! I am soo glad you had a nice birthday though!

Ah sorry the pizza base wasnt great , but well done on keeping on track for your birthday!! And for getting in some exercise!!
You really are keeping me motivated this week!!

Hi all, glad you had a good birthday Zoe and well done on the controlled approach as well, very impressive.

Well my weigh in today shows a loss of 1lb, which is good because its a loss but poor because I have stuck like glue this week but hey ho, a loss is a loss etc etc. Think I am a bit gutted because of that STS last week as well but mainly because I can't get under that piggin 12 stone lol!!

4 weeks to hols so getting back to some running and sticking to it again, would love to be 11 and a half stones by then.........watch this space huh???!!!!

Ah sorry the pizza base wasnt great , but well done on keeping on track for your birthday!! And for getting in some exercise!!
You really are keeping me motivated this week!!

AWWWW thanks chick-you are making me all embarrassed, but I am very happy that I can even slightly help someone else!! Plus now that you have said that I better get my ass in gear and do exercise today lol

Hi all, glad you had a good birthday Zoe and well done on the controlled approach as well, very impressive.

Well my weigh in today shows a loss of 1lb, which is good because its a loss but poor because I have stuck like glue this week but hey ho, a loss is a loss etc etc. Think I am a bit gutted because of that STS last week as well but mainly because I can't get under that piggin 12 stone lol!!

4 weeks to hols so getting back to some running and sticking to it again, would love to be 11 and a half stones by then.........watch this space huh???!!!!

Ah but you are spot on 12 so next lose and you will be in the 11 stone category! woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus this week one pound off!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

All good. Plus if you do another 100% week then maybe next week will be the big loss xxx

So today goes a little something like this.....

B'fast-Pineapple with FF nat yog

Lunch- Strawberries, raspberries and redcurrants with sweetner and FF nat yog

Dinner- Risotto with Scallions, Leeks, Peppers, courgette, BNS with some quark and 21g of light cheddar (HExA)

So that still leaves me with my Hex B so I will scoff 2 x alpen lights later-yum.

Plus I have my syns, but my friend was here last night and I opened her a bottle of red wine that she barely put a dent in. So tonight I will be having 350mls of it for 12 syns!

So all good ladies and gents.

So for the exercise......
Well I have a killer hip ATM so I thought perhaps it was best to NOT do Jillian. SO I did 57mins on the exercise bike and then 3 mins of sit ups! But I did more exercise than if I had done Jillian-plus at least I was moving!!! So I will keep to the bike until my hip is better-but dont think Jillian would be good for it! Althoguh I am annoyed that I was at day 5 of Level 2 and I am taking a break. Ah well maybe hip will be OK tomorrow. FIngers crossed

How is everyone
?

XX

Back