New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Oh no!!! What happened to your hip?

Also, food sounds YUM!! :D

Ah hun!! What happened your hip? Hope its better tomorrow!!

I do get bad hips due to being knocked down by a bus when I was younger. It does flare up every now and again-so not sure if I have 'done' anything, but want to keep it moving!
XX

Ever since I was pregnant with my now 6 year old I have had problems with my hips and pelvis, so I know what ya mean. Kind of comes and goes and like you keeping moving helps.

It must be the year of the Hip! I've been pretty immobile for a month! Think it's a groin strain that's taking its time to repair :(

We are supposed to by hyp & trendy girls ... not hip & decrepid! Lol x

Haha yeah I know!! I am still convinced I will need hip replacement by the time I am 40! yikes

Ah well, hopefully once I am carrying around less weight(or a whole Posh spice) I wont get the pain as bad!
XX

My husband says that I sound like a bag of bones some mornings, there is that much rattling and cracking going on.
Fingers crossed that when we all loose the weight, our hips etc will get a lot better.

My husband says that I sound like a bag of bones some mornings, there is that much rattling and cracking going on.
Fingers crossed that when we all loose the weight, our hips etc will get a lot better.

Exactly!

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

0.5 lbs ON ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am not a happy bunny. I was so good! Even on my BIRTHDAY and still put on!!!!!!!

WHAT????????????????????

So so so so angry!!!!!!!!!

rant over! x

Star week? Did you go for a poo?

Muscle water retention?

Don't get too upset, it will come off if you stick to plan, PROMISE!

Star week? Did you go for a poo?

Muscle water retention?

Don't get too upset, it will come off if you stick to plan, PROMISE!

STAR WEEK????

I know I shouldnt get annoyed but I am!! Also I know that next week I will lose! But it has tortured my mind! XX

Oh that is such a bummer for you but more so because you have stuck to it even on your birthday! But half a pound is just that, and as Shrimpy says it will be off, plus more, this time next week, you just wait and see.

Don't go to bed angry, just even more (if this is even possible) determined instead eh? X X X X

STAR WEEK????

I know I shouldnt get annoyed but I am!! Also I know that next week I will lose! But it has tortured my mind! XX

Zoe you do make me smile soooooo very much, I just love reading your posts, this tells us all how bloody important this is for you. Thats why it will be off next week x x x x x

I know the agony, I really do Zoe, it is an anomaly. It means nothing in the grand scheme, in 12 years when you have been skinny for all of those will you remember the gains? No! We all stumble a little on a big journey and it would be chaos to imagine that it would be smooth sailing all the time. It's mearly a wee pebble in your shoe, give it no further thought.

Now, it's time to focus on next weeks weigh in. Next week you can slam that gain into the past! You are doing so well and it won't be long before you too can walk past Evans and give the shop the finger, like I do!

Zoe you do make me smile soooooo very much, I just love reading your posts, this tells us all how bloody important this is for you. Thats why it will be off next week x x x x x

Lol Thanks chick-wouldnt be able to do it without you guys ! xxxx

Will try for at least 2 next week. Feeling better-think the chocolate I just had helped haha

I know the agony, I really do Zoe, it is an anomaly. It means nothing in the grand scheme, in 12 years when you have been skinny for all of those will you remember the gains? No! We all stumble a little on a big journey and it would be chaos to imagine that it would be smooth sailing all the time. It's mearly a wee pebble in your shoe, give it no further thought.

Now, it's time to focus on next weeks weigh in. Next week you can slam that gain into the past! You are doing so well and it won't be long before you too can walk past Evans and give the shop the finger, like I do!

Damn I didnt even think of that A PEBBLE in my shoe-thats where that 0.5 pounds came from!! Ah well now I have removed it so next week I will be grand!!

On a serious note-thank you for all the support and encouragement, couldnt do it without you xxx

Silly Girlie, weighing with your shoes on!!!

:giggle:

You're doing so well, it's a pleasure to be a tiny helping hand! :hug99:

Zoeeeee! What happened??? Was it that 1/2 lb vibe I was sending you, lol!

I know you are feeling like this at the moment: :banghead: but we all know you have been like this: :angel09: So watch this space ... you are in for a goooood loss next week, I'm sure! :D

Silly Girlie, weighing with your shoes on!!!

:giggle:

You're doing so well, it's a pleasure to be a tiny helping hand! :hug99:

LOL no I def took of my sandals this week as it was those reebok tone up things which weigh loads!! So they def came off.

Zoeeeee! What happened??? Was it that 1/2 lb vibe I was sending you, lol!

I know you are feeling like this at the moment: :banghead: but we all know you have been like this: :angel09: So watch this space ... you are in for a goooood loss next week, I'm sure! :D

AH-HA!! That must have been it :8855:

But seriously than you for the support and kind words! xxx

Hey all

So determined to do well this week so I started as I hopefully mean to go on!

X

So food.................

B'fast-Strawberries, Raspberries, 2 kiwis and FF natural yoghurt
Snack-Ben's butterscotch (hexB) and a coffee light frappacino ( 6 syns)
Lunch- Pasta N Sauce (0.5syns) with asparagus and BNS squash wedges.

Dinner- Quorn peppered steak with BNS wedges(obsessed? yes I am!) with mushy peas (mixed in with peppers, onions, scallions, celery, courgette, Asaparagus)

Snack- Ben's butterscotch (HexB)

Plus I did an hours exercise of the exercise, during which I did some arm weights, then at the end I finished off with some squats! Decided I need to include the weights with the cardio or doing Jillian to build muscle will be a waste of time!! So gonna keep up the weights at the same time, so that my muscles dont disappear, because I WILL HAVE TO GO BACK TO Jillian :p yuck!!

Back