New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

It's the first time I have missed my mini meals every 3 hours!

:party0038: Waheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, can't actually believe I am typing this but I have lost 1lb!!!! Finally, finally, finally got under that 12st, even if it is only 11.13! Today I am officially 1 stone lighter than when I hit 40 in May (wow, why didn't I do this earlier?!!!)

One very happy bunny today; plus am very determined again which is even better. Seriously loving SW :)

So so happy for Monkeychops! You go girl! Hoping my WI is a good this week xxx

So today I am NOT exercising I just dont have the energy! so there I caved!!! lol

Food.

B'fast>Pineapple, strawbs, blackb and FF yog
Snack>Bens butterscotch with Frappacino (6 syns)
sNACK> coffee with yellow plum

Dinner> chilli (celery, onion, peppers, mushrooms, leek, carrotschopped toms, passata, cannaleni beans, harcot beans, and red kidney beans with lots of chillis and herbs and spices )

Wont be having any more syns but will prob have some lovely fruit later!

Right now, can anyone explain this to me!!!
I put Haricot beans into my chilli! I thought well this is much better than adding Baked beans as less salt sugar etc but will be superspeed still !! WRONG!!!!!!!!!! baked beans (haricot in tom sauce)=superspeed, but haricot beans alone, only speed! WTF?????? any ideas???????

XXX

Baked beans fill you up more! :)

But they are exactly the same!!!!! Just minus the stupid sauce!!
:mad::sigh::mad::confused::mad::confused::sigh: :confused:

;):D;)

The stupid sauce must do something, soak up onto the beans and make them mushier or something!

Oh the insanity of it all
:rotflmao:

xx

Go monkeychops, well done you!!
Hi Zoe, were you having a virtuous day yesterday! Apart from some beans all you had was fruit and veg?
I so admire you im such a carb girl, how do you do it, esp in the morning im like carbs, carbs,carbs!

Oh no I had rice with my chilli!!
TBH I ate so much yesterday I didnt even realise! lol

So tonight was WI and I lost 3.5 pounds YAY

So that got me my club 10 oh yeah!!! Plus I am only 2 pounds away from 2 stone-scary cant believe it!! xx

Well done honey. You so deserved it..

Exercise really paid off....

Told ya you'd be a skinny mini in no time! So Zoe, when do we get to see some before and current photos?

Well done honey. You so deserved it..

Exercise really paid off....

Thank you, at least we now both know it works so it will keep us going!! xx

Told ya you'd be a skinny mini in no time! So Zoe, when do we get to see some before and current photos?

Oh I have some good before photos but honestly I havent changed enough to see I feel so will wait until I have done at least 3 and feel it is visible!! But I will do it

Fab result hun! Soooo proud of you!

Thanks chick!! Obviously no vibes this week lol xx

You best do!!! I need to see the slinky new you!

Still weigh more than I did on my wedding day so looking forwarded to weighing less than then! Oh plus the extra 4 I need to lose after that lol

x

You'll be there in NO time at this rate! :D

:party0011:Wow wow wow wow - 3.5lbs! That is ace, well done you! Obviously all that exercise and determination has paid off, am sooooo pleased for you! Bet you are on cloud 9 today hun, you bloody should be!!!!!!!! :bunnydance:

Last edited:
Thanks everyone

Was very happy, but to be honest was just so happy to have got my club 10. It means I am approx a quarter of the way through my journey which is fab! It also means I have lost 26 lbs in 13 wks which means a steady lose of approx 2 lbs per week which is brill!!

And only 2 lbs away from 2 stone

So food

B'fast....Pineapple, a whole one

Snack......strawbs raspb blackb and FF yog
Lunch......Leftover chilli with BNS wedges
Snack...........Alpen light
Dinner.......Omelette with 3 eggs, with asparagus peppers, onions and mushrooms with chilli and garlic .....it was so bloody scrummy!! Also it had 21g of ligth cheddar (1/2 hex A) and 2 quorn sausages (1 syns)

So thats it so far will have more fruit and another cereal bar later yum yum

No exercise today as I was waiting for someone to come to the house and I still am!! grrr bloody people screwing up my plans!!

How Rude! Are they coming for the car?

Back