New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Car is now gone!!! YIKES

Feel a bit weird about it going, but hey at least it is out of my hair!!

So it didnt go til 8.45 and I am too lazy to try and do exercises now!!! lol

Maybe do 2 sessions tomorrow?? hmmm we will see

xxx

LOL. Lazy bones! :p

Then again, I did that on Sat! ;)

I do feel lazy! Is that bad??

Oh well will guilt me in to doing it tomorrow at least!! xxx

I'll nag you! ;)

Ah good!!

That is just what I need xx

Rigth Shrimps. I did Jillain-Oh what a glorious day!!!

Lol it damn near killed me at the end but I bloody did it. Technically that is day6 but think i will need to a few extra days before I move on!

Going to do some exercise bike later on too to make up for yesterday!! xx

Good girl!!!!!!!!!!! The stupid woman's walking planks HURT!

Good girl!!!!!!!!!!! The stupid woman's walking planks HURT!

Holy sh*t maybe I will stay on level 2 forever then lol!!
Dont think I want to know what walking planks are!!

xxx

Ouch, that's what they are! And Krista my gym instructor has put them on my Day 2 plan. Some girls yesterday saw me doing them and were like "What the hell?!?!!? They look REALLY hard", I was sweating like a pig, dripping on the mat, Krista makes me do 2mins of these, 2 sets, Jillian is nicer!

Phew-did my exercise bike and weights for 30 mins too! So that should cover me for yesterday!

Almost tempted to do it every other day-or whenever I can fit it in?? Worried body may get used to lots of exercise though and if I slow it down at all the weight loss will slow, hmmm decisions decisions

So food for the day!

B'Fast-Clementine, nectarine and 2 yellow plums with a coffee
Snack-Coffee
Lunch Crazy Beans on toast (2hovis=HexB) with peppered steak. In beans-Celery, scallions, peppers, mushrooms, passata herbs and spices.
Dinner- Meatballs (quorns ones) with leftover bean mixture from lunch with added onion peppers and chopped toms. With pasta and asparagus. Was delicious!

No syns yet but I am sure I will have some later. No doubt will try to keep it under 10 because I am determined to lose 2 lbs this week

So nothing to report today, weather was crap which really helped with doing the exercise I have to say!

Gonna get a coffee after my shower!

XX

Hi all,

Sounds like you are really giving the exercise some Zoe, you go girl! I am having a really good week, mainly because I am working, don't know about anyone else here but I do manage sooooo much better when I am working?!! All because I am either too busy to eat / think about eating, and also because I plan everything. I am also very tight money-wise and object to paying 70p for a bar of chocolate (best thing they ever did, selling out our little hospital shop to a money grabbing shopkeeper!!!!) which means that also stops temptation.

Strange though, since starting SW I have lost interest a bit in chocolate......used to eat TONS before!

Hope everyone else is having a good week too, love P x

:party0036:Btw, just realised that only 3.5 syns today so going to pour myself a treat sized glass of wine tonight after a busy day at work, cheers everyone x

Oh Monkey chops-lovely lovely wine. Bet you were happy to discover that!

Well I was feeling funky yesterday and had zero energy, so I didnt exercise at all, other than walking the dogs a few times! Which I feel really crappy about tbh but I will try to do at least an hour today!

Food wise,
B-Strawbs, raspb, blackb with FF yog
L-Pasta n Sauce (0.5 syns) with extra veg-aspapragus, peppers, scallions, onions and Broccoli.
D-Leftover from Lunch with Peppered steak and BNS wedges.
Snacks-4 Yellow plums, apple and clementine. Pack of French fries (4 syns) 2 x Alpen light (HExB) 3 czech lager (3 syns) all throughout the day but mostly after dinner tbh
Total syn = 7.5

Today is a pre planned day so here goes

B-Straws, Raspbs and Pineapple with FF yog
L-'Chicken' salas-Lettuce, cucumber, scallions, peppers, beetroot, pickled onions quorn chicken opieces and salad light
D-Smash pizza with Passata, peppers onions chillis mushrooms and BNS wedges.

Will also have 3 or 4 czech lagers so we will say 4 syns, plus cheddar on the pizza (21g as 1/2 HexA PLUS 28g for 4 syns)

So that is 8 syns. I will try to stick to that but we will see!

xxxx

Just Did Jillian Micheals level two again

Ah bi*ch near kille me today!

Will do bike later to make up for yesterday!

XXxx

Did the bike for 30 mins. oh get me

Had dinner-stuffed right now

Have had 2 czech lagers, two to go oh yeah

Plus I have cut hubby's hair.
#

Go me, busy busy busy. Now to watch some TV.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend
xx

I have a killer headache-so no exercise today :(

I bloody hate missing it but just cant do it! :(

Cant even think about what I want to have for dinner because |I dont have the energy to cok anything :(

Ah the joys!

xx

Hope that headache has buggered off by the time you read this; bet the exercise is calling you, are you in withdrawal lol???!!!

well, I had a late weigh in today as did a 6 mile charity midnight walk, so not been up long. Amazed but have lost 2lbs (amazed because it is midday too!!!!). Well chuffed as you can imagine, plus, strangely spurred on to get to that 11 and a half stone before holiday in 2 weeks time. 2lbs loss for the next two weeks and I have cracked it. Waheyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Hope that headache has buggered off by the time you read this; bet the exercise is calling you, are you in withdrawal lol???!!!

well, I had a late weigh in today as did a 6 mile charity midnight walk, so not been up long. Amazed but have lost 2lbs (amazed because it is midday too!!!!). Well chuffed as you can imagine, plus, strangely spurred on to get to that 11 and a half stone before holiday in 2 weeks time. 2lbs loss for the next two weeks and I have cracked it. Waheyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Oh well done that is amazing! Good job!!

Yes I hate not doing it so will TRY to do 2 sessions today although if I do Jillian it may kill me lol

Just had a big lunch (omelette and salad) so I will have to wait a while before I can move lol

WI tomorrow so thinking what to have for dinner that will be nice and light lol

I keep hearing so many good things about SW and have been looking through your food diary. Love the sound of the food. Me to a T!! Could I get away with just the magazine? It would be hard to get to a class right now. :)

Zoe, I keep forgetting to ask you about your czech beer - where do you get it from etc? It sounds fab at 1 syn, imagine it isn't quite a pint of cool Peroni but if it tastes like beer then I would like to give it a try!

Just discovered mini-milks on offer in Tesco at only 1.5 syns each. They are even more "mini" than I recall from my youth, but even though I needed 2 for the full effect, still only 3 syns in total.

Back