New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

I DO!!! I need all my minimins friends-yo all help keep me going!!

Luckily Monkeychops gave me a telling off before she went to keep me on track lol.

Just dont all leave me on mass again or we will have words :rotflmao: x

Well, I'll book my holidays now! I will be gone for a few days around the 22nd Oct (I believe- our anniversary), then next year for frightfest again!

In terms of exercise I have done 30 mins bike, was zapped of all energy today-think it was lack of sleep last night (dogs decided to sleep with us-yikes)

I am now having my syns in one go in one glass-350ml red wine 12 syns yum yum!!!
Eek doggies in bed! Well done for the exercise!

Sadly the doggies are in with us regularly-bloody nightmares!!!

X

Mine is banned from upstairs!

lol, we live in a bungalow!! x

Hey LULUM

I dont really have a recipe, I generally 'fry' onions, peppers, chills, asparagus, spices etc then add the risotto rice 'fry' for a while then slowly add the stock until it is cooked. To be honest I think you can add what ever veg and flavors you like!! At the end I always add some quark to make it creamy-and occasionally I do add some cheddar cheese which I syn or take as hexA.

Hope this helps even a little.

As for today I have been a good girl!!

B'fast- Pineapple, have run out of FF yog! with a coffee.

Lunch- Omelette with celery, peppers and mushrooms, with 21g cheese for 1/2 hex A plus 14g of cheddar for 2 syns!! With a lovely side salad with lettuce, peppers and ccumber.
Also omlette had 3 eggs but used the egg whites only of one to try to redude the fat. Next time may try a full egg white only one-as I add plenty of spices for flavour anyway

Snack-Coffee with HiiFI bar (HexB)

Dinner-Smash pizza with passata, onions, peppers, mushrooms, quorn chicken and BNS wedges. Have just realised that I MAY HAVE TO syn more cheese..............

Hmmm would cheese twice in one day be really really bad??? I could have pizza without, but it aint the same.......or I could just use nearly all my syns today on cheese........hmmmmm I dont know what to do............42g would be 6 syns, so that would only be a total today of 8 syns and I can have some drink later......

I dont know what to do ladies any help would be great.....

Also I have just done my exercise-while watching biggest loser-managed a full hour with an av speed of 32.5 km/hr which is 20 m/hr oh yeah-and ended up with a soaking wet t-shirt.

So all in so far a good day!!!

On a green day you can double up your cheese. :)

On a green day you can double up your cheese. :)

For some reason I thought you could only have extra HexB??? Don't know why??

Ah well I synned it anyway!

Tomorrow is WI day-yikes!! Hoping for a half decent loss because I only have 4.5 pounds until I get 2.5 stone, oh yeah baby!!!!

I am still very happy and motivated on the plan, and I am still confident that for the first time ever I will get down down to my target weight!!

:bliss::wee:

Only 70 something pounds to go xxx

On original and green days you can have 1 or 2 As but you must have 2 Bs.

Well done missus, cannot believe how fast that weight is flying off ya! My fingers are crossed for a damned good loss for you, not that you need luck!

Aw thanks chick!!

Well today has been an OK day-OK because I had to do stupid housework, so on the breaks of biggest loser I kept jumping up and hoovering round the house and tidying up etc. I find that show always encourages me to do more to kept moving so combining housework in the breaks is a good extra body magic-although I don't put it down as technically I do about 5 x 5 mins of workout lol. I also hoovered my mattress and flipped it which was hard enough work as well.

During the biggest loser I also did 45 mins of exercise bike and managed to keep it around 33 km/hr, yay me-sweat is my friend.

Food wise
I was up late so decided to have a large brunch, so crazy benas on toast with 2 quorn sausages it was. (HexB-2 nimble) beans had celery, onion, peppers, mushrooms and spices, also a little passata.

We went food shopping at 1 in tesco and I got LOADS of stuff reduced-including 5 pineapples down to 34p each and organic mushrooms for 32p a punnet!! BARGAIN love it!!

Anyway when I came back I was hungry so I had a pineapple and total 0% yog.

During the day I had some coffees, yum yum.

Dinner was quiche, with cottage cheese, peppers, onions, celery, mushrooms, spices with 3 egg whites. And 21 g of cheese on top as 1/2 my hexA, rest of HexA was my milk.,

So so far I have had 1 syn-2 sausages. I have two czech beers in the fridge which will bring me up to 3. I think I may have a Hifi bar later-for the extra fibre due to WI tomorrow lol. Need to make sure I lose the weight :sick0019:

Hope everyone is doing welll x

Hi Zoe another stalker here lol. I've just spent all evening reading your posts. I cant believe how well you've done! I'll be logging back in 2moro 2 see how your weigh in goes :) I'm gonna be hooked on your progress now. you've given me the kick up the bum i need 2 lose this last stone. I've been having naughty days here & there & my weight is constantly up & down. Its like im scared 2 do a full wk incase my body realises its on a diet. You've proven that you can still lose weight every wk by sticking 2 it properly.

Thanks Madmum, most people at my group think I am some sort of freak for sticking to plan 100% lol

Well lets hope I don't disappoint you this week by NOT losing haha

Everyone cross their fingers for 2 pounds :eek: might be hoping for too much there!!! Ah well we can dream!

xx

Well, it's great to get back and read that Zoe is still up there with the super fab weight loss yet again!!!! Way to go hun, the monkey is very impressed as always, good luck for today will check in later to see how it went.

I tried hard on hols, even paid 50cents to get weighed halfway through lol.....sad or what? Anyway, at that weigh in I was 1lb lighter, so instead of being sensible I thought it gave me leeway........and today I am 2lbs heavier!!! Serves me right, but I did have a couple of beers each night and ate some rare old treats that I certainly wouldn't have touched here in the UK, so all in all, I am telling myself not too bad.

Back on track again today though, Christmas is now my goal, so here goes. writing everything down too again which helps me loads, do you guys all do that too?? X

Well, it's great to get back and read that Zoe is still up there with the super fab weight loss yet again!!!! Way to go hun, the monkey is very impressed as always, good luck for today will check in later to see how it went.

I tried hard on hols, even paid 50cents to get weighed halfway through lol.....sad or what? Anyway, at that weigh in I was 1lb lighter, so instead of being sensible I thought it gave me leeway........and today I am 2lbs heavier!!! Serves me right, but I did have a couple of beers each night and ate some rare old treats that I certainly wouldn't have touched here in the UK, so all in all, I am telling myself not too bad.

Back on track again today though, Christmas is now my goal, so here goes. writing everything down too again which helps me loads, do you guys all do that too?? X

Ah sure that is only a wee gain really for a holiday!!
I always write everything down-in fact I still hand in my diary at group, I AM SURE OUR CON THINKS i AM MENTAL-ESP AS i HIGHLIGHT MY SPEED AND SUPERSPEED, loser!!!!! Ah well, I need it to keep on track! xx

I highlight mine too! Yellow for speed and pink for superspeed- I am mental though!

It's been 1 year and 8months tomorrow and I still highlight stuff- my group like it though and sometimes ask to borrow my meal plans and my diary sheets. LOL.

Good luck for -2lbs!

lol zoe your a keen bean! good luck 4 weigh in tonight. I weigh on a weds at the gym. I've been good this wk apart from a small plate of chinese takeaway. I didnt even want 2 have it but hubby said dont be silly it wont hurt u know how much u like it. Wish i hadnt of listened 2 him now! I had 2 naughty days a few wks ago & lost 3lbs so im hoping at least a lb will be off this wk.

Monkey chops 2lb on is pretty good going. You'll have that off by next wk ;o)

Ive got a kitchen ware party 2 go 2 tonight at a friends & she's doing lots of nibbles arghhhh! I dont want 2 offend her by saying no but i also dont want the extra syns thank u very much lol.

Just try and find the chopped up carrots and peppers they tend to be a nibble everywhere so you can stick to them!!

I am heading to group shortly duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

We will see how it goes, ran out of food diaries this week so need to get some more tonight!!!

smell you later xx

Hey Ladies

I lost 2 lbs, so that is now 32.5-YAY!!!!!

Love it!!! xx

Back