New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

They are 1 syn each on SW site-which I was quite shocked at as they in theory are healthier!!

It is a bit like having to syn the cheese and broc one.

x

Crappy- stupid crazy syn calculations!

It wasnt even the calculator just the syns online bit Flip sake!!

x

which one was it?

Today I had the mediterranean roast veg one!
xx

Tonights dinner was Bean chilli with pot wedges, delicious!!! full belly now!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMm xx

Found this

Varieties with syn values

Carbonara - ½ syn
Cheese, Leek and Ham - 1 syn
Macaroni Cheese - 2 syns
Mild Cheese and Broccoli - ½ syn
Wholegrain, Creamy Carbonara - 1½ syn
Wholegrain, Garlic and Herb - 1 syn
Wholegrain, Mediterranean Tomato and Vegetable - 1 syn

Found this

Varieties with syn values

Carbonara - ½ syn
Cheese, Leek and Ham - 1 syn
Macaroni Cheese - 2 syns
Mild Cheese and Broccoli - ½ syn
Wholegrain, Creamy Carbonara - 1½ syn
Wholegrain, Garlic and Herb - 1 syn
Wholegrain, Mediterranean Tomato and Vegetable - 1 syn

Thanks for listing hun! Very useful!

You having a good weekend?

I am but I have been a lazy girl and done no housework so it needs to be done today. Plus I have lots of work to be done for work this week, as I finely got a timetable for work!! So it will be a busy day and an early night!!

XX

So here is today

Late start to the day so no brekkie

Decided on a green day today

Snack-Hifi (1 of my hexB) with Coffee (milk 1/2 my hexA)

Lunch- BNS roast with chilli from yesterday topped with a little cottage cheese

Snack- Coffee with alpen light (1/2 of 2nd HexB, and last of milk from HexA)

Dinner- Peppered steak with chips, and mushy peas and onions, with syn free BBQ sauce on the side.

Exercise- 45 mins on exercise bike, would have done more but I ran over my toe with the hoover earlier and it is still quite painful!!

Still able to have another alpen light for last bit of 2nd HexB.

Plus all of my syns, because I havent had any at all!! YAY!!

xxxxx

yea finally found your thread again! ive been searching all wk 4 it cuz im still rubbish at finding my way round this site. Anyway just wanted 2 say congrats on the 2lb loss Zoe & congrats 2 u 2 monkeychops. I have some good news of my own :eek:) I resisted the food at that party, felt really rude mind! there were these lil cakes with white chocolate bits just screaming out 4 me lol. So glad i resisted cuz i lost 2lbs last weds whoop whoop! I was naughty weds night though i had about half a portion of chipshop chips & a very small peice of fish. In my defence though some friends turned up & didnt leave till 7.30 so i didnt have a chance 2 make tea & by that time i was starving! Ive been really good ever since though. well i think so anyway except i had some bernard mathews ham as a hex b which ive now found out is not good oops!

yea finally found your thread again! ive been searching all wk 4 it cuz im still rubbish at finding my way round this site. Anyway just wanted 2 say congrats on the 2lb loss Zoe & congrats 2 u 2 monkeychops. I have some good news of my own :eek:) I resisted the food at that party, felt really rude mind! there were these lil cakes with white chocolate bits just screaming out 4 me lol. So glad i resisted cuz i lost 2lbs last weds whoop whoop! I was naughty weds night though i had about half a portion of chipshop chips & a very small peice of fish. In my defence though some friends turned up & didnt leave till 7.30 so i didnt have a chance 2 make tea & by that time i was starving! Ive been really good ever since though. well i think so anyway except i had some bernard mathews ham as a hex b which ive now found out is not good oops!

When you post your replies there is a wee box below before you hit submit reply under additional options, which you can hit for instant email notification. It will email you when there are any replies for a thread you post on!!

Thanks for the congrats-same obv goes for you-that is brill!! xxx

Well Ladies if you look to the left I think you will discover that I lost 2.5 pounds this week, so if you look below you will discover I have made it to 35 pounds-or to put it another way 2.5 stone!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very happy! Now I have 8 weeks to lose 15 pounds so I get to 50 pounds (half way mark) in half a year!! So gonna have to give it a good try, lets hope xx

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So proud of you and so chuffed for you!

:hug99:

Once again, wow wow wow Zoe, that is just ace, well done you! You must feel so chuffed and so you should x

You are doing amazingly well plus your commitment to plan is awesome, what a star :happy096:

Hello again to you too Madmum and wowser to you too on a fab loss this week!!! Keep checking in and reading like me, seriously keeps me inspired (I know sounds cheesy but it is really true lol!!!!) X

Hello again to you too Madmum and wowser to you too on a fab loss this week!!! Keep checking in and reading like me, seriously keeps me inspired (I know sounds cheesy but it is really true lol!!!!) X

Thanks monkeychops. I'm really looking forward 2 weighing 2moro as it feels like I've done well again. Some jeans I bought a few months ago are fitting me better. I reckon another half st & they should be fine. Oh & if ur sad I'm sad 2 lol.

Wants to thank everyone for the kind words and extra motivation-I genuinely could not do it without you guys

Today-green day

B'fast-Coffee and my last ever Bens Butterscotch sob sob. (1/2 of 1 of my hexB)

Lunch- Baked beans with a quorn peppered steak with 2 x hovis (1 of my hexB's)

Snack- Nectarine and 2 oranges

Dinner- Pasta n sauce (0.5 syns) with added onion, peppers, beetroot and some steak pieces, with quark stirred in and some cheese on top (21g light cheddar-0.5 of hexA) *oh also put in the left overs of my beans from this morning.

Stuffed-and have some left to can munch on it later-nom nom, plus I have an Alpen light still to have to make up my 2 hexB's.

Managed to fit in my 30 mins on the bike as well!!! I am now back to work so doing the exercise is something I really need to concentrate on so i dont fall into bad habits of coming home, getting dinner and vegging in front of the tv-even though there is f*ck all on! I AM GOING TO CHANGE!!!!!!!

So ladies that is all for now. Hope everyone else is doing well-cant wait to hear how Madmum does tomorrow at WI! So exciting

Well done Missus, I am so impressed with yopur motivation, I really need to take a leaf from your book!!! I am still too cream crackered plus I have only just got home from a twilight inset to discover my red day is screwed as husband though BNS chips meant beans & chips, so dinner is beans and chips... lol.

Back