New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Sweetie, your body is NOT a machine. Some weeks you'll lose big and others you'll lose small. But If you are worried try upping your speed/superspeed foods and your veggies. :)

Don't be disheartened hun x A lb is a lb is a lb! :) Well done!

You are still well on track to be under 200 by Xmas ... what a way to start the new year!!

If you say you're gonna get a solid 2lb this week ... I believe you! Cos if anyone can do it, you can!

It is really weird-I dont think it is because I only lost a pound because I am happy about that (* week)

I think it was just after what con said I feel like somehow it is not enough because we have low average loss in the group (only 0.5 lbs last week)

I know that isnt my fault but her other group is av of 2 lbs. So my 1 lb looks crap! I dont know head melt!!!

x

It is really weird-I dont think it is because I only lost a pound because I am happy about that (* week)

I think it was just after what con said I feel like somehow it is not enough because we have low average loss in the group (only 0.5 lbs last week)

I know that isnt my fault but her other group is av of 2 lbs. So my 1 lb looks crap! I dont know head melt!!!

x

Awww Chick! I bet your C would be gutted if she thought she had upset you ... you are her biggest loser after all! I don't like that kind of encouragement either ... it's like negative energy :(

Sending you some positive love xx :vibes:xx

I agree with Ali; that sort of feedback is very poor as is soooo negative, and also agree that probably the consultant wouldn't want for a second to have that effect on you (and possibly rest of the group). Just think it was a bit misguided if that's the right term; a loss is a loss, and cements your place on here as the superstar loser that you are - never had an actual weight gain is that correct???!! Well, there you have it, I rest my case, queen of losers :queen:

You are doing brilliantly! Who cares about her other group? it is NOT a competition, it is about losing your weight carefully and manageably within a healthy eating plan. You keep doing what you're doing and be PROUD of your achievements cause you are doing AMAZINGLY well!

Awww Chick! I bet your C would be gutted if she thought she had upset you ... you are her biggest loser after all! I don't like that kind of encouragement either ... it's like negative energy :(

Sending you some positive love xx :vibes:xx

Thanks chick, I know you are right! She wouldnt be 100% devastated I know she would but it isnt so much what she said but how I reacted. I know she was trying to make us motivated to try and kick their asses kind of thing-and it was aimed at those who have gained in the past few weeks
xx

I agree with Ali; that sort of feedback is very poor as is soooo negative, and also agree that probably the consultant wouldn't want for a second to have that effect on you (and possibly rest of the group). Just think it was a bit misguided if that's the right term; a loss is a loss, and cements your place on here as the superstar loser that you are - never had an actual weight gain is that correct???!! Well, there you have it, I rest my case, queen of losers :queen:

Monkeychops-My aim was to never have a gain but sadly one week in july I did gain half a pound, so sadly \i cannot say that,. But thank you so much for your kind words-I am really happy about my weight loss and now I AM finally feeling it in clothes and things which is great!
At least I have plenty of support on here to pull me out of my funk!! xx

You are doing brilliantly! Who cares about her other group? it is NOT a competition, it is about losing your weight carefully and manageably within a healthy eating plan. You keep doing what you're doing and be PROUD of your achievements cause you are doing AMAZINGLY well!

Thanks Shrimpy, honestly I am happy with my loss so far and I am proud that I have achieved it without being stupid like I normally am. I just think it may have been my * week also playing a part-stupid hormones. Beginning to feel the fog lift, thank to all the support on here

So overall Ladies thank you so much, I am feeling a lot happier and it is down to ALL of you! I genuinely dont think I would be doing as well on plan if it wasnt for all of you, your encouragement and kind words, as well as lots of hints and tiips xx

:bighug::thankyouthankyou:

Hey ladies

Quick summary of today!

B'fast-none slept in

Early lunch-Pasta n Sauce (1 syn) with celery, leek, peppers and quark added

Snack-2 tangerines and an apple

Dinner- 2 jacket pots with 2 quorn sausages ( 1 syn) with mushy peas (containing celery and peppers)

Snack-Mini bag of toffee crunch fingers (5 syns)

So so far 7 syns, hexA is 350ml s milk for coffees throughout the day, NO HexB but didnt fancy bread-and it is my only hex in the house at the min

Also no exercise, too tired after work sob sob

NEED to do it tomorrow or I will feel awful for the rest of the week!!!

XX

Aww bless. I'm knackered too but I can't say I get the buzz from exercising like you do. I have been out with Pops though :chores016: Does that count?

Shame about no HEB today ... have you got nothing in the cupboards? No cereal bar lurking in your handbag?? Tin fruit??

You've got me fancying something now!

Aww bless. I'm knackered too but I can't say I get the buzz from exercising like you do. I have been out with Pops though :chores016: Does that count?

Shame about no HEB today ... have you got nothing in the cupboards? No cereal bar lurking in your handbag?? Tin fruit??

You've got me fancying something now!

Yes walking doggies counts x

Well I realised I had only had half my hexA so I found low low cheese triangles in the fridge, so......................................................Not sure if I am allowed but decided 1 triangle could make up my HexA to full allowance, thus enabling me to have toast with cheese spread and some brown sauce on top (1 syn) delicious|!!

xx

What about some nuts or dried fruit from the green section?

Hey all

So here is today

B'fast- Strawberries and FF yog

Snack- Tangerine and Strawberries and FF yog

Lunch- Leftover spicy risotto with BNS wedges

Dinner- Smash pizza with passata, chopped toms, peppers, onions, jalapenos and sweetcorn. With 42g of light cheddar.

No HexB today, but think I may end with BNS wedges later as a snack, and splash out by having some Bread with it!

I also had a starbucks light frap earlier for 6 syns, 1 czech lager 1 syn and then 350ml of red wine-6 syns.

So won't be able to have anymore syns, but willing to sacrifice it for wine!!! :party0036:

Oh and did 30 mins exercise bike tonight and yesterday.

XX

HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is there anybody out there??#

Everyone (including me) has been rather absent, I will aim to be better this week.

Yesterday I made a scrummy stew-I want more but it has all gone.

ROughly these are the ingredients-so completely free.

'Steak pieces', onions, carrots, potatoes, 2 stock cubes, water, passata (around 200mls) , pepper, a little smoked paprika and also mixed herbs. As well as a big spoon of marmite. Threw it all in the slow cooker and me and hubby thought it was delicious!!! :drool:

So I had a big bowl of that at around 12(didnt get up til late) with 2 slices of hovis (HexB).

Just had a snack of an alpen light(3 syns), with 3 yellow plums, and an apple.

Dinner tonight is set to be quiche with onions, scallions celery, and peppers in it, with cottage cheese and 2 eggs. May top it with cheese if I have enough syns later. Will serve with Aspapragus or BNS wedges-maybe even both lol

Going to do an hour of exercise bike later with my hot pants (same as yesterday). I am not sure if they have made much of a difference BUT I got my measurements from the gym, and taking them as start measurements and so far I have lost 4" off my thigh!!!!!! I am truely amazed! Also in the past 2 weeks I have lost 1.5" off my hips!

XX

Hope everyone is OK

xx

Hi Zoe! I'm here!

That stew sounds delish - I love it when something we've cooked tastes so good! :eating: Makes me feel so much better than the old days when I would have picked up a ready style meal!

Today I made a superspeed soup but it wasn't my best :( Col said it was lovely though so I'll take the compliment!

You are doing incredibly well on the exercise front hun. I've decided that once I have some physio on my hip I'm going to take up some exercise :faint2: Honestly!!

Congrats on the inch loss too! :clap:

YEAH I lost the 2 lbs I needed to get to my first interim target of 15 stone!!

Cant believe it! It seems like forever since I weighed this low! So happy

Now for the next goal of 3 and a half stone!!!! Yay!!

xx

Hi babe, well done!!! You are fabulous!

I'm sort of here but still crazy busy at work.

I know I have been bad too for not updating etc|!!

Dont worry xx

Wow Zoe, way to go on reaching your (mini) target, am so pleased for you!! What a star!!

I apologise for the lack of support / posting this last couple of weeks but I have some things going on which are making this hard for me at the moment. Tough to explain but I am here in spirit if not in presence for you. My SW has had to go off the boil and hence my commitment has faltered but at the minute there is no other way or option - luckily my weight loss seems stable, still no change again this week but equally no SW means no losses either, but as I say, can't be helped at present.

I will return properly as soon as I am able to- this bloody SW is ace so I am no way losing it from my life, still got a stone to lose and I will be back on the wagon "proper" as soon as things settle down here.

Hope this waffle makes sense??!!

Take care, Monkey / Paula x

Wow Zoe, way to go on reaching your (mini) target, am so pleased for you!! What a star!!

I apologise for the lack of support / posting this last couple of weeks but I have some things going on which are making this hard for me at the moment. Tough to explain but I am here in spirit if not in presence for you. My SW has had to go off the boil and hence my commitment has faltered but at the minute there is no other way or option - luckily my weight loss seems stable, still no change again this week but equally no SW means no losses either, but as I say, can't be helped at present.

I will return properly as soon as I am able to- this bloody SW is ace so I am no way losing it from my life, still got a stone to lose and I will be back on the wagon "proper" as soon as things settle down here.

Hope this waffle makes sense??!!

Take care, Monkey / Paula x

Hope you're ok chick

Lots of love and hugs from here! xxx

Back