New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

How's your week going hun?

Hey Ali*

So far so good.

but yet again I havent rewlly had time to update-doing my head in. Was in work until 9.30 last night so I didnt have time to update, and tonight I am knackered, so no update or exercise

Have had Crazy beans on toast with 2 quorn sausages (1 syn)

An apple

Spagetti and meatballs, with veg in

2 alpen light (6 syns)

Having 2 czech beers (2 syns)

So so far 9 syns, so will have a penguin or something later for 5

Yum yum

x

Hey Ali*

So far so good.

but yet again I havent rewlly had time to update-doing my head in. Was in work until 9.30 last night so I didnt have time to update, and tonight I am knackered, so no update or exercise

Have had Crazy beans on toast with 2 quorn sausages (1 syn)

An apple

Spagetti and meatballs, with veg in

2 alpen light (6 syns)

Having 2 czech beers (2 syns)

So so far 9 syns, so will have a penguin or something later for 5

Yum yum

x

Aww, don't worry chick. As long as you know you have been on plan and as long as I know you are OK then all is well!

Hi all

God I have been so bad-just havent been on at all, so sorry!!

I am struggling to get into a routine at the minute but once I am I will be back on properly.

I have been sticking to pain and being cetermined-but this week I HAVE HAD zero energy! As a result I have only done 1 lot of exercise on Thursday, which is crap. Know I need to do some today but I am feeling under the weather-feeling a cold coming and I dont want it. Plus after a lovely week-that I didnt get to enjoy it has been bucketing here \all Friday and now today too. House is cold, but due to very low oil levels at the min I refuse to put on the heating lol-will have to layer it up until tonight!

So I am sat here right now just had crazy beans on toast with 2 sausages (1syn) and I could just fall asleep-good thing is though that I have put another stew on in the slow cooker so it will e ready for tonight and I wont have to do anything later, thank god.

Wish a little fairy would come over me and wave her wand to fill me full of energy-think the dingy-ness outside is making me sleepy as well.
Unfortunately I have about 35 pieces of coursework to mark, and lessons to plan for the week but I genuinely cannot be bothered! :(

Any suggestions, maybe a coffee IV would help lol!

xx

Coffee!! Lots of it!

Coffee!! Lots of it!

On cup number two! Need it trying to mark essays-yikes!!
Have discovered Orca whales like to haunt their prey lol :D

Oh bless. You and Shrimps are both cream-crackered! Are you keeping your water intake levels up hun? Get some nice flavoured teas in ... my fave is lemon & ginger ... perks me up a tonic.

Ah ALi I cant drink TEA have tried loads of differences, but I cant stand it! :( Wish I could have some green tea to help the old weight loss.

Think I am extra tired because my head is wrecked-the school I teach in is currently being considered for possible closure and tbh i THINK it is is gonna happen :(

Ah ALi I cant drink TEA have tried loads of differences, but I cant stand it! :( Wish I could have some green tea to help the old weight loss.

Think I am extra tired because my head is wrecked-the school I teach in is currently being considered for possible closure and tbh i THINK it is is gonna happen :(

:eek: So much extra pressure!

I'm a coffee drinker myself but for some reason I quite like the lemon & ginger tea ... and I can just about stomach the peppermint tea since Befanwi persuaded me to have one every night for my bloaty tummy ... haven't had one for a while though as I'm not a hugh fan.

Chin up chook xxx

Ah dont worry-I am OK. Has been on the cards for a while-but then it gets threatened so often you sort of don't think it will actually happen :(

Well I can't believe it but I just managed 45 mins on the exercise bike-yay me! Now for a shower and PJ's-I am hard core on a Saturday lol!

x

Hi all

Well today I got a lovely lie in and didnt get up until 12. Great lie in but meant I could do way less work.

Anyway at around 12ish I got a giant bowl of stew with 2 slices of bread (HexB)

I had a coffee with an alpen light (Milk for HexA) alpen light 3 syns

Dinner???? Well I dont know but thinking of having some cheese as rest of my hexA so will prob have something pasta based.

Later I will have some synnage, yum yum.

Have also done 30 mins of exercise on my exercise bike! So proud of myself because I am still wiped of energy.

Unfortunately, my bloody * week is back again and it is PIS*ing me off as I have had it a few times in the last few weeks, grrrr and normally I dont get it at all FFS! Ah well, think Dr visit is in order.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend xx

Dinner was meatballs and pasta.

Leek, scallions, peppers and chopped toms (with herbs and spices)
With quorn meatballs and pasta.

Topped with 28g of cheese, half (14) was half my hexA and half I synned- so 14g = 3 syns

So thus far I have had my hex A and B, but that I have had 6 syns......hmmm what to have for the other 9??? Decisions decisions lol x

Chocolate or wine in a relaxie bubbly bath?

Dinner was meatballs and pasta.

Leek, scallions, peppers and chopped toms (with herbs and spices)
With quorn meatballs and pasta.

Topped with 28g of cheese, half (14) was half my hexA and half I synned- so 14g = 3 syns

So thus far I have had my hex A and B, but that I have had 6 syns......hmmm what to have for the other 9??? Decisions decisions lol x

If it were me it would have to be a nice big glass of vino collapso! :party0036: But is a school night so go steady Miss!

Have to say there will be no wine, as last time I had a large glass-it sent me squiffy because it had been so long since I had wine before that!!

Will prob end up having chocolate, but no bath as the bath in our house I would never get in, it is yucky and currently full of gerbil related stuff, as we keep them in that room.

Feeling a bit sore for myself, and horribly bloated-wishing I could stomach a tea, after Ali recommended it, but just cant face it at all

X

Have to say there will be no wine, as last time I had a large glass-it sent me squiffy because it had been so long since I had wine before that!!

Will prob end up having chocolate, but no bath as the bath in our house I would never get in, it is yucky and currently full of gerbil related stuff, as we keep them in that room.

Feeling a bit sore for myself, and horribly bloated-wishing I could stomach a tea, after Ali recommended it, but just cant face it at all

X

What's up chick? Time of the month or just bloaty? I absolutely hate that feeling! I'm not number twoing so well at the mo :)sick0019: sos! TMI!!! :8855:) so I'm feeling that way most days :(

Seriously get that peppermint tea in you...

What's up chick? Time of the month or just bloaty? I absolutely hate that feeling! I'm not number twoing so well at the mo :)sick0019: sos! TMI!!! :8855:) so I'm feeling that way most days :(

* week again For flip sake!!! raging :mad: was only here like a blooming week and a half ago x

Hi babes - how are you feeling? Better I hope!

Good luck for WI!!

Hey chick, still slightly bloated from aunt flo-but.........................

I lost 2 pounds which means I am still on track!! YAY!!!

Only 2 more to get 3 stone!! x

Back