New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Sorry still busy at work so no time to update properly-but dont worry still 100% on plan.

Although from yesterday afternoon I have had a banging headache, and it isnt shifting. I know I didnt drink enough yesterday so I really need to get it into me. HAve to leave for work soon, but wont be home until about 8pm tonight how sad :(

x

Aw ALi* you made my day with that
:bighug::hug99::thankyou:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feeling OK the headache is subsiding, but I am exhausted after a long day at work today x

Hey all

Had a little bit of a lie in this morning although was sit knackered wen I got up.

Crawled out of bed and had a coffee with 2 hifi (the new caramel and choc ones-HexB---milk part fo hexA)

Later I had lunch which was 2 yes 2 mugshots with fried onions.

Snack-Coffee with last of milk-only having 175mls) and a pinmeapple

Dinner-Smash pizza, with peppers, onions, scallions, Jalapenos and sweetcorn, with some gorgeous SW chips.

Did get to the pool, but only got 25 mins in before they kicked me out-grrr. So will go tomorrow. Used 2nd half of hex A as cheese on pizza as well as 3 syns of extra cheese on top.
Using the rest of my suns on 350mls of red wine for 12 syns!

YAY.

So tired but have vowed to get up early tomorrow, hit the pool, then come home and do all the work I need to get done for the week-including marking essays.

XX

OOOPs
Had a few syns over last last, had 4 (french fries) and 2.5 (mini twister)
Damn alcohol made me do it lol

Anyway brand new day.
B'fast- Crazy beans on toast with 2 quorn sausages (1 syn)
Snack-Coffee and Alpen light ( 3 syns)
Lunch- Strawbs and 'cream' (ff yog with quark and a little sweetner) and 2 clementines

Dinner-is going to be quiche with a side salad.

Then later some synnage yum yum.

So tired today-weather isnt elping, and I have been stuck in all day marking stupid essays, still have 5 to go. Plus I need to organise work for the week, yikes.

x

Gah! I am planned and I did some SOW planning - got after 1/2 term til xmas planned for the triple science GCSE kids, 1/2 term hols will be sorting out post xmas... I have to mark 2 class tests.. :/ Nevermind, a few syns over will be negated by having 10 today. :)

Gah! I am planned and I did some SOW planning - got after 1/2 term til xmas planned for the triple science GCSE kids, 1/2 term hols will be sorting out post xmas... I have to mark 2 class tests.. :/ Nevermind, a few syns over will be negated by having 10 today. :)

Have had 13, ooops!
Not worrying 6 syns isnt that bad in the whole scheme of things-considering some people go way way way off plan.

Hoping it wont let me down on the scales. Really hoping for 2 lbs to get my 3 stone
Fingers crossed

x

Ali the good vibes must have worked because I lost 2 pounds and got my 3 stone award, as well as my platinum body magic-which I think I got too early but I aint going to argue!!

xx

THANK YOU XXXXXXXXXXXXx

Ali the good vibes must have worked because I lost 2 pounds and got my 3 stone award, as well as my platinum body magic-which I think I got too early but I aint going to argue!!

xx

THANK YOU XXXXXXXXXXXXx

Yay!!! That's my girl!!!

:happy096:

You are doing so well!

Are you still enjoying it? I know it gets a bit harder when you've got less time to plan but I think you know the diet well enough now to get through the tough times xx

Yay!!! That's my girl!!!

:happy096:

You are doing so well!

Are you still enjoying it? I know it gets a bit harder when you've got less time to plan but I think you know the diet well enough now to get through the tough times xx

Weird you say that-in group last night I said that 5 months in I was still enjoying it and was never bored on plan! YAY

I need to start making giant meals at the weekend and freezing them to bring to work etc for lunches.
X

Couldnt do it without all my cheerleader-of which you are the head cheerleader!!
x

Weird you say that-in group last night I said that 5 months in I was still enjoying it and was never bored on plan! YAY

I need to start making giant meals at the weekend and freezing them to bring to work etc for lunches.
X

Couldnt do it without all my cheerleader-of which you are the head cheerleader!!
x

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!! So chuffed for you!!!!! :) You are doing so well!

Congratulations Zoe you should be so proud of yourself

Karen

xx

THANK YOU XXXXXXXXXXXXx

:) Wow Zoe, 3 stones, you are totally amazing, well done you! Inspiring honestly, and soooo helpful to us "off the wagonners" and I really do mean that. What an achievement, be very very proud mrs!

Am lurking around as said I would - in spirit if not body lol. Body incidentally still ok, have only put 2lbs on in the last few weeks off plan, so honestly not feeling too bad overall.

Things are a bit better here at long last but this week is my hubbys' 40th and we are away and likely to be eating and drinking incompatable (errr, spelling miss???!!!) SW stuff, so I have made a decision that I will re-start with a vengeance this time next week, only a few weeks to Christmas so I think that will give me a decent goal to aim for. Think after a shitty time to put it mildly, my head is once again getting in the right place hopefully.

Anyway, good luck as always for weigh in later, love P x

:) Wow Zoe, 3 stones, you are totally amazing, well done you! Inspiring honestly, and soooo helpful to us "off the wagonners" and I really do mean that. What an achievement, be very very proud mrs!

Am lurking around as said I would - in spirit if not body lol. Body incidentally still ok, have only put 2lbs on in the last few weeks off plan, so honestly not feeling too bad overall.

Things are a bit better here at long last but this week is my hubbys' 40th and we are away and likely to be eating and drinking incompatable (errr, spelling miss???!!!) SW stuff, so I have made a decision that I will re-start with a vengeance this time next week, only a few weeks to Christmas so I think that will give me a decent goal to aim for. Think after a shitty time to put it mildly, my head is once again getting in the right place hopefully.

Anyway, good luck as always for weigh in later, love P x

Thanks Paula

I am having a bit of a time of it here too. Yikes. Have had a bad weekend and eaten too much food :(
Plus I now feel like I am getting a cold on top of that so thinking I may have to give WI a miss tonight so I can relax and get to bed early and rest. Will have to text my consultant to say as I am now the one who does WI at my group.

Glad everything is going a bit better in your world, but enjoy your lovely weekend away!! I am jealous, but I just know that I couldn't do it yet-if I fall off the wagon I do it badly-eg this weekend, I had about 25 syns everyday FFS
Raging. So looking at a STS this week if I am lucky. :(

Feeling a bit down atm but must keep the chin up x

Hey you! What's occurring??

25 syns per day is EASILY overcome - I do it all the time! :rolleyes: (Hmmm ... maybe that's where I've been going wrong! ;))

Chin up chick!

I've got a cold brewing too ... not nice :(

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanks Ali*

Big hugs for you!

I am sat here feeling yuck. Just weighed in and it looks like a STS so happy enough with that after my weekend-hopefully will get a better result next week

XX

Thanks Ali*

Big hugs for you!

I am sat here feeling yuck. Just weighed in and it looks like a STS so happy enough with that after my weekend-hopefully will get a better result next week

XX

Is that your first STS - I think I'm right??

If so ... now listen carefully ... DO NOT let this get you down!!! You are still my super slimmer of the year (and Shrimps of course ;)).

Have a great week hun xx

Back