New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Is that your first STS - I think I'm right??

If so ... now listen carefully ... DO NOT let this get you down!!! You are still my super slimmer of the year (and Shrimps of course ;)).

Have a great week hun xx

Sadly I have had another STS as well as a small gain one week :(

Not letting it get me down because I know why it is that way-too many syns, and little exercise, so onwards and upwards for next week x

Well done on your loss babe xxx

Well done on your loss babe xxx

Thank you

So far so good. COuldnt have done it without the wonderful support from all my new mini friends who are just so fab!!!!
x

A STS is fine, Well done. When I so much as sniff naughty stuff I gain 3lbs! LOL.

Well need to be good this week, because I would like at least 2 off next week.

xx

Zooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's Monday ... but still no Zoe! :cry:

Where are yoooooooooooo???????????

Hope all OK! :wave_cry:

Zooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi LAdies

\Sorry **** time here at the minute.
Hopefully will be catching up soon.

Have had a half decent week and managed a 1.5 lb loss-need to do more exercise, havent done any all week, except today!

Anyway off this week so will try to get back on track and catch up with everyone

Love to you all!!!

:big hug:

I have missed my little minimins friends xx

Think not being on here has led my down a lazy path

x

Hey don't be getting all crappy at SW like me - we can't have 2 of us ffs!!!!!! Joking, your loss is still going strong so keep it up Zoe you are doing so well. I am struggling but trying hard to resist as usual, have re-read almost all this super thread and it has got me fired up again so thank you!

Half term here though and that is my issue; 2 kids hungry and wanting food all the time and a fed up mum = not a good combination :( lol

Hey don't be getting all crappy at SW like me - we can't have 2 of us ffs!!!!!! Joking, your loss is still going strong so keep it up Zoe you are doing so well. I am struggling but trying hard to resist as usual, have re-read almost all this super thread and it has got me fired up again so thank you!

Half term here though and that is my issue; 2 kids hungry and wanting food all the time and a fed up mum = not a good combination :( lol

Hey chick

I have generally been OK, just a few extra syns here and there. Trying to find a house, and prganise a mortgage and do other things which are totally stressing me out.

:(

Life is so stressful most of the time hun eh? Are you on a school holiday too where you are? We all work far too much, worry too much and give ourselves such a hard time I think - but I know all of this yet still get stressed out to the max, so I am not the best to advise you!

Just make sure you take some time for you, that is what i have learned over the past few stressful times, even if it is just a walk around the block to clear your head.

The beauty of SW are the SYNs I think, you can have some treats without feeling too bad can't you? My trouble at the minute is stopping at just say one biscuit; can easily eat 3 or 4 which is bad. My weight is still the same but I am riding a lucky wave and fear the day when I get on the scales to find I have put on loads, am sure of it! The issues that i have had over the past few weeks have let me get away with it as I have have gone some days without eating at all because of how I was feeling - not right but just the way it was, overall it worked to my advantage I guess- would have been even more peed off had I put weight on!

Hope you have some joy in finding a house that wins your heart, remember you need loads of wardrobe space for your new slinky sized clothes! X

Aw thanks Monkey xxx

I am hoping to get something which is good, and hopefully does us forever!

Just wish we didn't have to rush.

I am on holidays for 4 days, which is flying in thanks to viewings etc

XX

:bighug:

It is hard being busy, you will find somewhere and we're here for you when you have ten mins to yourself!

Hey Ali

I have put in application for the mortgage, don't know how long it will take to hear back once they have it. FIngers crossed now we can get it.

Was a very good girl today, my form class threw me a surprise party, complete with cake, buns, sweets and crisps etc, and I didnt have anything!!!
No syns what so ever. Plus the VP gave me a giant box of chocs (Milk Tray) and I am going to save it for Christmas!! x

Was very very hard though. Although I have stuffed my face tonight-two rounds of dinner-spag bog, and made some rice pudding with 2 apples and raspberries stirred in. Yum yum stuffed belly!!

xx

Back