New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

You are such a good girl! :angel09:

And may I say you are looking especially gorgeous in that new photo! Swit swoo! :flirt2::D

Thanks chick, I was told I look lovely today, but felt like a bit of a clown with all that makeup on-never normally wear any!!

XX

Thanks chick, I was told I look lovely today, but felt like a bit of a clown with all that makeup on-never normally wear any!!

XX

You look gorgeous sweetheart. Totally gorgeous.

Has it hit you yet that you have actually lost 3 STONE?? You are doing amazingly well! I've been a bit worried about you over the last few weeks but even through all the stresses of full-time work and emergency house hunting you never cease to amaze me ... you are inspiring! :bighug:

You look gorgeous sweetheart. Totally gorgeous.

Has it hit you yet that you have actually lost 3 STONE?? You are doing amazingly well! I've been a bit worried about you over the last few weeks but even through all the stresses of full-time work and emergency house hunting you never cease to amaze me ... you are inspiring! :bighug:

DON'T!!! You will literally make me cry with your lovely words!!

I do feel better but still not too happy because still in my size 18 fat girl clothes. Once I go down one size at least I will feel better. Have to make sure I keep a positive attitude, because I always lose about 3/3.5 stone then give up, this time I am determined to stick with it!

You are one of the ones who helps me stick to it-you have lost so much, and you are so so close to your target-I love it!!!

XX

DON'T!!! You will literally make me cry with your lovely words!!

I do feel better but still not too happy because still in my size 18 fat girl clothes. Once I go down one size at least I will feel better. Have to make sure I keep a positive attitude, because I always lose about 3/3.5 stone then give up, this time I am determined to stick with it!

You are one of the ones who helps me stick to it-you have lost so much, and you are so so close to your target-I love it!!!

XX

I know what you mean hun - I think when you start buying size 16 clothes you might just start to believe it.

I haven't lost loads - silly billy! I could do with losing loads though! I wish I had done this years ago.

I'm only close to target cos I've set it so high :D There's method in my madness! :D

Well done Zoe, all that willpower you are a slinky star! It won't be long til you are in those 14s- I can see it now! :)

You do look very nice in the make-up, promise.

I know what you mean hun - I think when you start buying size 16 clothes you might just start to believe it.

I haven't lost loads - silly billy! I could do with losing loads though! I wish I had done this years ago.

I'm only close to target cos I've set it so high :D There's method in my madness! :D

Ali, you have the same target as my-so it is absolutely not high!! lol. That is the perfect weight imho it is right in the middle of the perfect weight section for me. I am 5'6"-5'7" and that is purrrrrrfect. So I assume it is a nice weight for you too! Although you look to be actually slightly taller! x

Well done Zoe, all that willpower you are a slinky star! It won't be long til you are in those 14s- I can see it now! :)

You do look very nice in the make-up, promise.

Awww thanks Shrimps. I hope so, I would love to be in a size 14 by about Feb/March!! xx

Really need to start doing my exercise again-I have been a lazy bunny! x

Hiya ladies,

Just realised that 7 weeks to Christmas week sooooooo decided to set myself a little target type of thing, here goes;

Monkeymadnesstarget = = = lose 13lbs by sticking like glue to SW and hit 11 stones by Christmas. What do you think? Too much, too little? Feel like if I post it on here then it will make me stick to my guns eh???

Paula x

Hiya ladies,

Just realised that 7 weeks to Christmas week sooooooo decided to set myself a little target type of thing, here goes;

Monkeymadnesstarget = = = lose 13lbs by sticking like glue to SW and hit 11 stones by Christmas. What do you think? Too much, too little? Feel like if I post it on here then it will make me stick to my guns eh???

Paula x

Think it is an achievable target if you stick to it!!
That is approx 2 lb a week!

Oh so excited for you if tou can do it!! 11 Stone would be amazing and I will be happy for you, and of course very very jealous lol.

I have had an OK weekend but feeling that ominous-I'm getting a cold feeling-headache, bodyache, sniffly nose etc. Hate it. Plus I am back to work tomorrow!!

XXX

Hiya ladies,

Paula x

Think it is an achievable target if you stick to it!!
That is approx 2 lb a week!

Oh so excited for you if tou can do it!! 11 Stone would be amazing and I will be happy for you, and of course very very jealous lol.

I have had an OK weekend but feeling that ominous-I'm getting a cold feeling-headache, bodyache, sniffly nose etc. Hate it. Plus I am back to work tomorrow!!

XXX

Hi Paula, it's a great idea to set yourself a mini-target! I joined a Xmas thread and it has definitely been spurring me on after a very stagnant couple of months.

If you want to keep a tally on Zoe's thread I am sure me and Zoe will keep you motivated!!

Zoe - sos to hear you are coming down with a cold :cry: Are you sure you're not just allergic to Mondays?? Ha ha! I'm not looking forward to work 2moz either :(

Thanks ladies, will give it a shot then :xmascheers: Christmas here I come lol!

Agree with Ali though about Mondays - I am strangely feeling crap tonight and it's work tomorrow; must be an allergy!

Well, have set a plan for the weeks' meals, and written everything down, husband hiding kids' chocolate bars for pack-up as I type (I know, really sad but I would simply hunt them down and eat loads), meal planner sheet thing that I use to fill in each day printed off and ready for tomorrow, slimming world mag bought tonight for final inspirational push--------jeez, can't do much more except wire my jaws up :8855:

Catch you later guys, and thanks again x

Paula going to have to take a leaf out of your book and write out my food for the week, think that is the best idea.

Then you also don't have to think about it at all!!

xx

Going to work now but hope you had a good night/result last night Zoe? Does seem a bit sad sometimes writing each days' meal down, takes away any spontaneity but it bloody works for me, SW shep pie done & ready for tonight when I get in, know for a fact that I really wouldn't be arsed to cook something like that from scratch when I get in later!!!!! X

Hey all

Sadly I had a gain last night-but I refuse to change the info to the left lmao!!

Ah well nowards and upwards (ooops downwards)
Think it was down to 2 things, 1 I had too much food, and ate when not hungry and 2 I did no exercise at all, so need to get going with that again!

XX

Hey all

Sadly I had a gain last night-but I refuse to change the info to the left lmao!!

Ah well nowards and upwards (ooops downwards)
Think it was down to 2 things, 1 I had too much food, and ate when not hungry and 2 I did no exercise at all, so need to get going with that again!

XX

Grrr! Unlucky hun! You didn't go off-plan as such though did you?

Do you think exercise really makes that much of a difference to your results? I'm gonna have to get off this fat arse and do some soon! Back to the doc tonight about my hip so I'll see what she says ... at the mo I still can't stretch out too far but I'm getting there slowly with physio.

Back to the diary then babes! Let's get all your eats written down in black and white so we can keep an eye on you ;)

Ok

So b'fast today was more of a brunch.

Had Crazy beans on toast (hexB) with 2 quorn sausages (1 syn)
It was yummy and very filling!

Dinner will be early tonight because of classes, will prob have something easy like pasta n sauce, becuase it will be quick, and of course I will load it with lots of veggies!!

XX

Hi Zoe, I don't blame you for not changing your stats on the left..........you'll only have to change it again next week to reflect the loss you are sooooo gonna have! I have every faith in you, you will be so determined that you will have an excellent week now.

P x

Hey Ladies

Thank you for the kind wordds

Hoping for at least a loss this week, but have just realised it is our anniversary on Thursday and while foodwise I will sick to plan, I am having champagne to celebrate!
X

Ooooh anniversaries are lovely!

Back