New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Jeezzzz, had a bad day today, ate loads!! Not even pre-menstrual or any excuse to be had, just a pig. Don't cope well when not at work, and been off all this week, hope I haven't blown it too much but accept theres' nothing I can do now except start again. So here goes, back on the wagon.......lololol

Have to say food is always a big comfort for me, so when I have a bad day I always used to get a takeaway-now I dont. So even if I eat more I congratulate myself for making more healthy choices xx So dont worry we all do it Karen, and I know you will be back on it now

x

I always go for a massive pile of sw chips when i need a pick me up. I do them in the microwave with skin on rather than par boiling them, spray with fry light, bung in oven until crisp. nom nom nom :) xx

I always go for a massive pile of sw chips when i need a pick me up. I do them in the microwave with skin on rather than par boiling them, spray with fry light, bung in oven until crisp. nom nom nom :) xx

Me too!! And normally after I have had dinner as well

X

Right everyone.

First diary in a while so here goes

No b'fast I am afraid was in bed until late lol, but had 2 coffees to wake me haha

Lunch- pasta n sauce (0.5 syns) with asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, spring onions and leeks. with a peppered steak on the side......yum

Snack- Lemon HIFi bar (HExB)

Dinner- 2 jacket potatoes with 'crazy beans' and another peppered steak. Also topped by cheese (21g which was 0,5 HexA-other 0.5 was milk in my coffees)

Snack- Strawberries with FF natural yoghurt.

Synnage- I had a skinny gingerbread latte-have had a hankering for one since last week and finally got one yay!! gonna say it was 13 syns, so that is me for today lol

So all in, a fairly good day. Plus there are crazy beans left for me to have for b'fast tomorrow with nimble!! Yay. One meal planned!

xxxx

Edit- snack-Having a second HexB and wolfing 2 alpen lights into me! only as I am nibbly

Last edited:
So my lovelies

today goes a little something like this

B'fast- Left over crazy beans on toast (hexB) with 1 quorn sausage (0.5 syns)

Lunch- PAsta n sauce (1 syn) with peppers and onion

Snack- french fries (4 syns)

Dinner- Smash pizza, toppings-passata, onion, peppers and quorn chicken, oh and Jalapenos. Used 0.5 hexa (21g) for mozerella and then added 28g, which is 3.5 but putting it down as 4 to be safe.
yum yum

SO far I have had 8.5 syns

May have 1 beer -6syns, for a total of 14.5

So that is me. If I get nibbley later I will have BNS wedges which I haven't had in ages, and normally have with the pizza, but thought this way would be better so later I can snack on free stuff nom nom

XXX

So I did have BNS wedges then also had 2 alpen lights as a 2nd HexB Yikes. Think I am getting too used to 2 hexB and think it will effect the loss this week.

Anyway today has been as follows

Quick b'fast-Ham sandwich (nimble bread hexb) with some FF cottage cheese

Snack-At cinema, 2 apples with giant diet coke

Lunch- spuds with Mushy peas and onions

Dinner- not sure yet but def having lots of roasted veg-BNS parsnips carrots peppers yum yum.

Had 2 malteasers at the cinema for 1 syn, then as I amm home and watching sh*t tv I am having a coffee and some alpen light-gorb!!!! But hey ho.

Hope everyone is doing OK.

XX

Hi all, hope all is well? I had a STS this week which although disappointing is ok considering my fall (spectacular as it was) from grace and metamorphisis into a greedy fat pig the other day.

Onwards and downwards now hopefully x

Hi all, hope all is well? I had a STS this week which although disappointing is ok considering my fall (spectacular as it was) from grace and metamorphisis into a greedy fat pig the other day.

Onwards and downwards now hopefully x

Oh it is nice to have you back here on a daily basis! I like to make sure all my chicks are OK :bighug:

That goes for you too Monkeychops ...

A STS isn't too bad, well done and at least you can now move that the right way Monkey. :)

Karen

A sts is excellent, especially if you had a wobble. So I am dead chuffed for you-well DOne!!!! Plus now you are back on track so fingers crossed for next week.

I myself lost 1.5 lbs this weeek, which isnt too bad for NO exercise-I have been so bad, now I dont have to do it for awards lol.

Ah well, will start back soon as hubby's mum ended up in hospital and now he is on an exercise drive, hopefully he will drag me with him!!

XXX

Well done for losing!!!!!! :D

busy busy busy

Stress stress stress

Be back soon

:hug99:

Hi Zoe!

How are you? Glad to see you are still sticking at SW, you have done so so well! I now live in Aus, thought I would pop back on as I am slowly creeping up again and away from target! xxxx

Back