New to the forum

wibblewobble

Hi all. I've only registered today although i've been cyber stalking your forum for the last 8 weeks :p I started lipotrim on 27.4.10 and so far ive lost 33lb. This includes a very naughty week 6 where I ate everything in sight and gained 3lbs! Whoops! I had a couple of low loses the previous 2 weeks and was so disheartened I thought sod it and went for a chinese :rolleyes: Felt rubbish after everything i ate though so I believe long term its prob done me some good! Back on track now and the weight loss has picked up again. Despite my slip up i'm finding this plan is really good for me, i feel fantastic on it!

Goodluck to everyone currently on it or thinking about starting it :)

Hi and welcome!

Brill losses! don't dare give up now, its plain sailing to the finish.

LT is fab, but slip up and its tough to get back into the habit, but its worth not giving up.

Just keep the water goin' and this fab site helps to keep sane!

Hi and welcome to the site.

You've done great so far, just nearly a week ahead of me.

Forget about the slip up, stay positive because your goal isn't that far away, really, then it wont be long til you refeed and get back to the land of the eating!

Nice one wibble, glad you're back on the wagon! Look forward to hearing of your progress - you're right, this is a great plan! :D

Well done on the weight loss so far and for getting back on the wagon .....it is very hard to get back into it after a blip......keep up the great work x

hey hun and welcome!! well done on getting back on it!! it takes alot of will power to restart this diet!!

you sound positive so thats good, stay focused, drink the water and you will be fine!! :)

good luck!!

xox

Back