New to the forum

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by wibblewobble, 25 June 2010 Social URL.

1. wibblewobble

wibblewobble New Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(15.71%)
    Hi all. I've only registered today although i've been cyber stalking your forum for the last 8 weeks :p I started lipotrim on 27.4.10 and so far ive lost 33lb. This includes a very naughty week 6 where I ate everything in sight and gained 3lbs! Whoops! I had a couple of low loses the previous 2 weeks and was so disheartened I thought sod it and went for a chinese :rolleyes: Felt rubbish after everything i ate though so I believe long term its prob done me some good! Back on track now and the weight loss has picked up again. Despite my slip up i'm finding this plan is really good for me, i feel fantastic on it!

Goodluck to everyone currently on it or thinking about starting it :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. deflating

deflating Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.6lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi and welcome!

Brill losses! don't dare give up now, its plain sailing to the finish.

LT is fab, but slip up and its tough to get back into the habit, but its worth not giving up.

Just keep the water goin' and this fab site helps to keep sane!

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi and welcome to the site.

You've done great so far, just nearly a week ahead of me.

Forget about the slip up, stay positive because your goal isn't that far away, really, then it wont be long til you refeed and get back to the land of the eating!

5. fabulous_clara

fabulous_clara Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.5lb(16.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Nice one wibble, glad you're back on the wagon! Look forward to hearing of your progress - you're right, this is a great plan! :D

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Well done on the weight loss so far and for getting back on the wagon .....it is very hard to get back into it after a blip......keep up the great work x

7. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(34.51%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey hun and welcome!! well done on getting back on it!! it takes alot of will power to restart this diet!!

you sound positive so thats good, stay focused, drink the water and you will be fine!! :)

good luck!!

xox

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.