new to the site 21 yr old probably at my lowest

zazu

Well im 21 i weigh close to 25 stone and just feelin like total crap. Im starting exante ive ordered the months supply. I signed up to the sight as i saw people motivating each other and i thought was a friendly place. ANY help advice or any words are welcome and needed. Thank u for reading this :)

It's a long road and it will have it's ups and downs but you must keep going even if you go down the slippery road a few times don't give up just get back on track and keep going :)

Hi, you will find lots of help and advice here, even if you feel you have a long road ahead of you at the moment just focus on each lb at a time, and with every lb off your winning your weight battle (hope it makes sense)
Wishing you all the best for your weight loss, and keep in touch it be nice to read your progress

Hi, you will find lots of help and advice here, even if you feel you have a long road ahead of you at the moment just focus on each lb at a time, and with every lb off your winning your weight battle (hope it makes sense)
Wishing you all the best for your weight loss, and keep in touch it be nice to read your progress
Thank you very much just waiting for my package to come and then workout how to start a diary on here :)

Hiya was just wondering my birthday is towards the end of the diet and I'm doing total solution can I have a meal that day like some grilled chicken and still be in ketosis?

Hi, I'm new to this too! Just started dieting on Slimming world last week with the help of a friend as I can't get to the meeting due to work. It's been a long time coming, I really need to lose some weight now and get more comfortable and fit in some smaller clothes, sick of going out covered up when the sun is out!
Good luck in your weight loss you've already started well, I think the key is not to be overwhelmed in what you have to lose but to take it step by step. x

kazdolphin said:
Hi, I'm new to this too! Just started dieting on Slimming world last week with the help of a friend as I can't get to the meeting due to work. It's been a long time coming, I really need to lose some weight now and get more comfortable and fit in some smaller clothes, sick of going out covered up when the sun is out!
Good luck in your weight loss you've already started well, I think the key is not to be overwhelmed in what you have to lose but to take it step by step. x

Thank u! Yh I know what you mean about covering up and more variety of clothes. To be honest I'm like a girl when it comes to shopping :p

Hi Zazu. I have just started on the Asda measure up diet three days ago and I feel that I have a long way to go but I am taking a day at a time and weighing once a week as I can become obsessional. Keep posting on here so we can all support each other.

Hi Zazu. I have just started on the Asda measure up diet three days ago and I feel that I have a long way to go but I am taking a day at a time and weighing once a week as I can become obsessional. Keep posting on here so we can all support each other.
Good luck :)

Back