New to this forum

Hi Kay
This diet is fab isnt it, i have never felt hungry on it so far actually i cant even use up all my calorie allowance as im always to full up.
Good luck for this week.
Lesley

Hi Kay!
Welcome to DC! (<-- says she whos completed one whole day).

Its really nice there are a few of us starting out now, and looking forward to getting to know you!
How much are you looking to lose?

Eugh! Me and fish don't go well together (unless they're prawns) so i'll leave you to that one. Still, fish is uber healthy so it isnt really a 'cheat' right?

:sign0163:I know this might be a silly question but how do you put that info up at the left side of your post eg. weight info, bmi, statistics etc. I know its a bit of a stupid question but hey im a bit stupid :d'oh:

There's no such thing as a daft question :)

Click on User CP and it's there - you'd have done that to get your ticket up.

I'm not sure if you need to have a certain amount of posts in order to add details. I think it is 50 posts to enable you to put up an avatar and look at people's profiles. If you have problems accessing anything just get posting loads hehe!

I think once you're on UserCP you then click on 'edit details' on the left hand side. :) x

Mercury, just a little message to say that I think you should keep up the good work and I have decided to help you out by cutting down too. But it might be a bit hard to keep going because of Terry hehe :D.
Love you MUM
:bliss:

LMC it would be a lot easier if you got Terry to STOP ORDERING THE TAKEAWAYS:character00254: & if we stopped doing this:party0051: & this:eatdrink051:we would feel more like this:wee:
Glad to be having you on my weight loss journey to give me a quick:asskick:when needed.
MUM:sign0168:

Hey All! Thank you for the welcome! My first proper day has been awsome! I love the granola!!! I prefer the cheesy oat bakes to the fruit bars but will have both as I like the bars counting towards my 5 a day. Then i had tomato and pesto soup which was yummy - although out of habbit i missed not having any bread and butter! I wasn't hungry it was just pyschological. Then I had meatballs and veg for dinner. im peckish now but i think it's because my days are so long - up at 6 with my little one, work full time, come home and rush round after family then sit down about now for an hour before bed.

Skygirl - im looking to lose 30lb after having my daughter nearly two years ago. As soon as she was born I lost a stone but have lost nothing since due to a mixture of not fitting food in an dthen binging on rubbish when I get time.

If I lose 30lbs it puts me in the middle of my healthy BMI range so I would be ecstatic with that - just to fit in pre-baby clothes would be great!

Mercury - so glad you are not feeling the hunger! I have drank over 1 litre of water today - something I would never normally do in an attempt to fill myself up - I think it is all in my head though! Im gona go to bed now and sleep it off! Still loving the food though and still definitely the best diet I have ever been on!

Hi Caroline
It looks like you got the posts a bit muddled as im the mum & LMC is my daughter lol but i have read the post back again & i spose it gives the interpertation thats its the other way round, but you can borrow her if you want:8855:

The hunger between meals has passed!!! How are the other newbies getting on?!?!

I have already lost 4 1/2 lbs!!! I will weigh myself on Thursday and then that will be recorded on my page - I am so chuffed. Still loving this diet so much! x :)

Glad your hunger has passed - good luck for tomorrow! xx

Back