New to this looking for support..

Hi Lee, I am sorry I have only just remembered that I shouldn't talk about food. I won't do it again.
Thank you for your message of support I am feeling better today but I feel as if I have to constantly find myself something to do. I have a big family and I suppose this is why I have this problem everything in our life is about being sociable around the table. I have always loved cooking and enjoy eating with my family. I feel isolated from them. Luckily I have only got 3st to lose so I will keep focused and hopefully achieve my goal quicker. I think it's great that you have someone to diet with and support each other. Hope you both have a good day x

Hi everyone, I have recently decided that I am going to start the exante diet, but I have a few worries. My main worry is that I work nightshift 4 nights a week and don't really have a regular eating pattern, just curious if anyone else has the same problem and how they have managed to get around it.

Any suggestions welcome :)

Hi bub thats mad because it was the garlic smell that was waking me up as well last night so bad in the end I got up. Thank goodness today has been far better. Not long for WI number 1.

Please remember no food talk in the 100% section

Thread moved

Welcome x

Back