New to this plan!!!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by jocandoit, 7 October 2011 Social URL.

1. jocandoit

jocandoit Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(13.91%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    And loving it so far!!!! Have got an awful lot of weight tolose, around 8 stone all together, but 3 days in and I feel great already. 2lb down so far, and have never drank so much water in my life but feel fab!!!

Am slightly worried I am eating to much though, just had chicken thigh, bolied egg, fat free cottage cheese and a smoked mackerel fillet with 5 crab sticks for lunch. Is this too much??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CaledoniaDreaming

CaledoniaDreaming Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(37.19%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    It's hard to get your head around the idea of losing weight whilst eating plenty, but it really does happen. Your lunch sounds fine, good luck.

4. malevolentnuzzler87

malevolentnuzzler87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    We have about the same to lose so dont worry about how much your eating! I ate loads (shameful to say sometimes get a cooked chicken from tescos and devour it myself if im really hungry! Better than a takaway :))

Eating lots will stop you craving goodies, and will drive off headaches and fatigue, just like the water.

Make sure your careful with the crabsticks though, limit is 8 a day for snacking, but i find them dreadful anyway!

5. Vixx

Vixx Full Member

Start Weight:
    294lb
    Current Weight:
    218.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    179lb
    Lost(%):
    75.7lb(25.75%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting plus clean eating
    The amount sounds absolutely fine. It sounds strange but the more protein you eat the better your weightloss is likely to be.

Be careful with the crabsticks as they do contain sugar so should be limited. After eating 8 a day to begin with I now only have them for emergency snacks.

6. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hey Jo, welcome! Great to see you're getting on well so far! You know the menu threads on here can help if you feel you have questions about your daily eating and it also helps if you put your height into your user details for other people to give advice.
    From what you've said I'd echo Malevolent and just say don't overdo the crabsticks!
    Best of luck with attack x

7. cheryl7

cheryl7 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.47%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Welcome to the diet Jo! I was gnawing on chicken legs pretty much constantly during attack and couldn't believe how much weight I lost. In the book Dr Dukan says that during attack you should snack in anticipation of feeling hungry... for me that was constantly!!! :eek:

8. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Low GI
    welcome to the forum and dukan - both are fab :)

9. jocandoit

jocandoit Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(13.91%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks everyone....have just had a lovely lean steak and tuna for evening meal!! Was delicious!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.