New to this plan!!!

jocandoit

And loving it so far!!!! Have got an awful lot of weight tolose, around 8 stone all together, but 3 days in and I feel great already. 2lb down so far, and have never drank so much water in my life but feel fab!!!

Am slightly worried I am eating to much though, just had chicken thigh, bolied egg, fat free cottage cheese and a smoked mackerel fillet with 5 crab sticks for lunch. Is this too much??

It's hard to get your head around the idea of losing weight whilst eating plenty, but it really does happen. Your lunch sounds fine, good luck.

We have about the same to lose so dont worry about how much your eating! I ate loads (shameful to say sometimes get a cooked chicken from tescos and devour it myself if im really hungry! Better than a takaway :))

Eating lots will stop you craving goodies, and will drive off headaches and fatigue, just like the water.

Make sure your careful with the crabsticks though, limit is 8 a day for snacking, but i find them dreadful anyway!

The amount sounds absolutely fine. It sounds strange but the more protein you eat the better your weightloss is likely to be.

Be careful with the crabsticks as they do contain sugar so should be limited. After eating 8 a day to begin with I now only have them for emergency snacks.

Hey Jo, welcome! Great to see you're getting on well so far! You know the menu threads on here can help if you feel you have questions about your daily eating and it also helps if you put your height into your user details for other people to give advice.
From what you've said I'd echo Malevolent and just say don't overdo the crabsticks!
Best of luck with attack x

Welcome to the diet Jo! I was gnawing on chicken legs pretty much constantly during attack and couldn't believe how much weight I lost. In the book Dr Dukan says that during attack you should snack in anticipation of feeling hungry... for me that was constantly!!! :eek:

Back