New to weight watchers

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by byebyebigbum, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. byebyebigbum

byebyebigbum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi everyone :grouphugg:

So I started weight watchers a couple of days ago and have already lost 2 pounds (wahey)
    I did the Cambridge diet last year and lost 42 pounds (taking me from 16stone to 13 stone) but after a bit of a rocky year -splitting up with my fella, going back to boozy girls nights out ;).I have somehow found myself back at 15 stone 1 (well 14.13 now!) so I am back and aiming to lose more weight than last time and although Cambridge works for some people a long term approach like this is better for me!
    So is weight watchers working for everybody and what are the average losses I can expect ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Laura_b_05

Laura_b_05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(33.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi

Firstly welcome to ww and ww minimins! ;)

I've been doing ww since 18th August and I've lost 34lbs so far, you can see my weekly losses below, its started to even out to a healthy 1.5lbs per week. Starting the new propoints plan this week might shake it up a bit right enough hopefully in a good way!

Enjoy ww and happy weight loss x

4. shrinkingalice

shrinkingalice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    welcome to minis and ww :) if you do as weight watchers tell you, then you will lose weight im sure. ive done it several times and when i stick to it 100% i will lose weight, then when i give up the weight goes back on. ww really is a lifestyle change and if you stick with it, it works :)

5. byebyebigbum

byebyebigbum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi Laura your weight loss is amazing, I bet you're so pleased ! Well done !!!
    Bikerkitty my gran always says it is a way of life ! I'm just so sick of feeling like a little hippo !! (I like the crazy cat thing- I just got a cat last week !!) x

6. Laura_b_05

Laura_b_05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(33.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers

If you stick to ww you will do it - its easy to stick to just remember if u have a bad day start again the next day...i indulged in a dominos on saturday and still lost 1.5lbs this week ;)

There's great help on this forum aswell x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.