Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New to weight watchers

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by byebyebigbum, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. byebyebigbum

byebyebigbum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi everyone :grouphugg:

So I started weight watchers a couple of days ago and have already lost 2 pounds (wahey)
    I did the Cambridge diet last year and lost 42 pounds (taking me from 16stone to 13 stone) but after a bit of a rocky year -splitting up with my fella, going back to boozy girls nights out ;).I have somehow found myself back at 15 stone 1 (well 14.13 now!) so I am back and aiming to lose more weight than last time and although Cambridge works for some people a long term approach like this is better for me!
    So is weight watchers working for everybody and what are the average losses I can expect ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Laura_b_05

Laura_b_05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(33.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi

Firstly welcome to ww and ww minimins! ;)

I've been doing ww since 18th August and I've lost 34lbs so far, you can see my weekly losses below, its started to even out to a healthy 1.5lbs per week. Starting the new propoints plan this week might shake it up a bit right enough hopefully in a good way!

Enjoy ww and happy weight loss x

4. shrinkingalice

shrinkingalice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    welcome to minis and ww :) if you do as weight watchers tell you, then you will lose weight im sure. ive done it several times and when i stick to it 100% i will lose weight, then when i give up the weight goes back on. ww really is a lifestyle change and if you stick with it, it works :)

5. byebyebigbum

byebyebigbum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi Laura your weight loss is amazing, I bet you're so pleased ! Well done !!!
    Bikerkitty my gran always says it is a way of life ! I'm just so sick of feeling like a little hippo !! (I like the crazy cat thing- I just got a cat last week !!) x

6. Laura_b_05

Laura_b_05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(33.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers

If you stick to ww you will do it - its easy to stick to just remember if u have a bad day start again the next day...i indulged in a dominos on saturday and still lost 1.5lbs this week ;)

There's great help on this forum aswell x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.