ProPoints New to ww my food diary on 29pp

Today 28 pp used 1432 calories
1 gym class around 500-800 calories burned.
Being strict now because an upset I gone backwards :( xxxx

browny85 said:
Today 28 pp used 1432 calories
1 gym class around 500-800 calories burned.
Being strict now because an upset I gone backwards :( xxxx

Aw hun,keep going,you WILL get there,don't forget sometimes the last pound or two needs a little while to get off but it will go.you so havent gone backwards! You're amazing and don't forget it!

Why do I feel so rubbish babe, I feel like crying. Was so hard seeing them lose so much and me nothing but a gain. Dunno whether to go Wednesday or leave till next Monday?
Sorry babe I just feel awful. Like its my fault. I used hardly any weeklies this week. I have 37 left. Guess my weeks not over yet is it.
Xxxx

P.s what I meant by that was I can't have over eaten but maybe on fruit n veg am going to mfp everything from now on. Every single thing. Xxx how are u angel?

browny85 said:
Why do I feel so rubbish babe, I feel like crying. Was so hard seeing them lose so much and me nothing but a gain. Dunno whether to go Wednesday or leave till next Monday?
Sorry babe I just feel awful. Like its my fault. I used hardly any weeklies this week. I have 37 left. Guess my weeks not over yet is it.
Xxxx

Would you feel better or worse not going on Wednesday? Have a think about it.
Plus first week is often a big loss for some,they probably have more to lose!

browny85 said:
P.s what I meant by that was I can't have over eaten but maybe on fruit n veg am going to mfp everything from now on. Every single thing. Xxx how are u angel?

Ok Hun bout using mfp,nothing wrong in that.Am good thanks,went out today to Felixstowe with the OH,was nice,took it easy cos of my back but enjoyed it :0)

Jaly said:
It isn't your fault hun xx sometimes we can't judge our bodies and our weight loss just through scales :) there's lots of things going on which can affect our weight by a couple of lbs! *hugs* hope you're feeling better soon!xx

Thanks honey am just a bit down about it. My gym teacher said when she had the week off too she gained 4lbs and to give it time because body works one week behind.
How are u angel? Good I hope :)
My mum saw me getting undressed at hers and called me asking me to stop losing weight.
Am so confused.
Wish I could be confident for just one day. Would be so nice :)
I really want to get to 10 st 10 so so much xxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Would you feel better or worse not going on Wednesday? Have a think about it.
Plus first week is often a big loss for some,they probably have more to lose!

Yeah my sister if 5 inches shorter than me and started off at 12 stone so quite a bit more to lose than me and my Aunt is a big lady so she too.
Am just not sure about Wednesday it's my regular meeting and I like going to it but not sure can handle if I weigh more again xxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Ok Hun bout using mfp,nothing wrong in that.Am good thanks,went out today to Felixstowe with the OH,was nice,took it easy cos of my back but enjoyed it :0)

Ahhhh sounds like a lovely day babe :) hehe what u up to tomorrow? Xxx

browny85 said:
Yeah my sister if 5 inches shorter than me and started off at 12 stone so quite a bit more to lose than me and my Aunt is a big lady so she too.
Am just not sure about Wednesday it's my regular meeting and I like going to it but not sure can handle if I weigh more again xxx

Yea though the meeting will give you great support and only you and your leader would know if you have gained!

I'm going to my meeting tomorrow gotta face the music and I enjoy this one.
Think prefer going on my own
How is your day honey?
I am sticking to 28pp today
1470 calories
Body step class should burn 500-800 calories at least xxx

Hi Hun,how has your day been? I'm glad you are going to your meeting tomorrow,yea I used to go on my own plus have often done the gym or classes in the past just me!
Had a pretty busy afternoon which included nipping into town and then food shopping,am having a little break from pointing etc for a week or so while I'm not 100% with my back etc.

Ah good for u babes having a break it's important to do that sometimes :) being happy is most important
Am glad am going too. Nervous but I feeling much better only used 12 weeklies this last week.
Days been great am loving college it's like I was meant to do it all along so much happier xxx

Back