ProPoints New to ww my food diary on 29pp

I love college! It's amazing!!!
Babe can I ask something, so I have 1lb to goal I changed my settings on mfp it's says to lose 1lb in one week I should have a net calorie intake of 1410
Today's staying in my pp's 28 it's 1410
Minus my Zumba 550 calories even though I think it's more I burn cos get 9ap's
So that's my net total of 860 calories

What do I do???
Eat a little more and see? Xxx

Jaly said:
Congratulations! You must be so happy! :) xx

Thanks sweetheart I am incredibly I'm just worried am gonna lose more than 1lb next week when lowest Ww will allow for me is 10st 7. That's lowest bmi I can have for Ww
I think I may need to eat some ap's or a few more weeklies I don't know gonna have to play around yikes xxx how u finding maintaining? Am quite sad am close to it ha ha crazy hey but I enjoyed y journey here xxx

Had 2 slices Ww toast with 20g Ww cheese tinned tomatoes mushrooms and egg whites soooo yum ;) I love this diet
Today 28pp
1470 calories
1 hr Zumba
9ap earned
47 weeklies remaining :) xxx

Was gorgeous having mushroom and egg white on toast for breakfast! For 3pp it's a great filler.
Ladies.... For the first time I have just stepped on my scales at home and seen 10st 10! I think this is it. Wednesday defo be at goal.
The anorexic part of me wants to carry on losing but I know I am lower end of bmi I am going to be good xxx

Wow had a check on mfp about maintaining calories for me it's 1910!!!!! Without exercise!!!! Wow! Sometimes I like being 6ft lol

browny85 said:
Was gorgeous having mushroom and egg white on toast for breakfast! For 3pp it's a great filler.
Ladies.... For the first time I have just stepped on my scales at home and seen 10st 10! I think this is it. Wednesday defo be at goal.
The anorexic part of me wants to carry on losing but I know I am lower end of bmi I am going to be good xxx

Sounds like a very yummy breakfast Hun :0)
Wow to your scales..well done hunni.
I know you don't need me to lecture you on what happens when you take things too far..I know you will be sensible hun! :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Sounds like a very yummy breakfast Hun :0)
Wow to your scales..well done hunni.
I know you don't need me to lecture you on what happens when you take things too far..I know you will be sensible hun! :0)

Thanks angel, I know I will miss seeing the scales go down. I know I will want that but I can't and I am determined to hold 10st 10lbs! When I begun sw my goal was 11 stone and all my family agreed this as a slim weight for me
I lowered it for ww and they were worried but now I have done that I have to respect their supporting me in this and maintain.
And also enjoy it because I am eating everything I thought I couldn't. I'm enjoying food. I won the battle :) xxx

Back