• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to WW

Geri

Gold Member
Well today is my first day following WW core plan.... So far it seems to suit me. I was SS'ing but after coming over dizzy whilst trainign for a 10k (had this happen before when SS'ing) i have switched.....

Has anyone got any good tips??

Thanks

Yea, stick to it lol

How's it going rache me darlin??

Hi Welcome to ww forum

Ive only been doing ww a week I joined last week . But im doing the full points the core sounds ok but i like my bread and treats so which you can only have 3 points to have a day on treats. or whatever

Good Luck

raudi

One Last Time.......
S: 20st1lb C: 15st9lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 4st6lb(22.06%)
hi

thanks for making me welcome :)
all going good i'm going to the class in Blackfen, i'm doing the core plan and all going well. Im using esource to track everything i have

Hi and welcome to our little group or weight watchers!

Like Starlight said, most people on here seem to be doing the points plan, so I for one will be really interested to see how you get on with core. I quite fancy giving it a go, but points seems to be working for me at the moment so I'm reluctant you change.

Look forward to seeing how you get on.

Good luck!

Welcome raudi, can't wait to read about your journey! Very interested to read how you get on with the core plan. We seem to be very points orientated so it'll be nice to read how you're doing, and hopefully others who are following the core plan will join and it will balance things out!

I've actually bounced a thread I started a while back with some tips in, so if you want to give that a read you might find it useful!

Good luck, and I'm sure you'll going to do great! :D

raudi

One Last Time.......
Thanks Sparkle and everyone else!

Going really well and really enjoying the core paln!!

Really looking forward to my WI on thursday :)

welcome to weight watchers - enjoy that what we do! ann x

raudi

One Last Time.......
Monring all,

All going really well still!

i know i shouldn't but got on the scales this mornign and i'm smiling but will report on official WI thursday evening.

I'm really liking the core plan and having the choice of what i want from a huge list of foods... Seems a lot easier than when i attempted the points plan a year ago....

I'm glad you're getting on well with the core plan, maybe you'll be the first of many to try it.

Can't wait to see how you get on with your weigh in on Thursday, though sounds like it'll be good news!