New to WW

Hi, I'm Erin. Just starting WW today, hoping to lose 2 stone by September, in time for my holiday! I'm quite liking the whole points system, though. But just yesterday, I discovered that most of my favourite chocolate bars were 7 points! Eeep! But I'm going to try having a bit more salad stuff, quorn products etc. Just try to eat a bit healthier, less junk food I think.

Welcome to the WW gang :)

Theres quite a lot of lower point chocolate bars... curly wurlys and Crunchies to name but 2, its worth checking your books. Have you got the points value from a Shopping Guide?? 7 points for chocolate seems very high, even Mars Bars are only 5.5

Hi there,

I love eating Curly Wurlies as you can bite off each little rung on what I call the ladder and it lasts absolutely ages! As you can tell I've been desperate for chocolate before!

Sharon

Welcome to the WW gang :)

Theres quite a lot of lower point chocolate bars... curly wurlys and Crunchies to name but 2, its worth checking your books. Have you got the points value from a Shopping Guide?? 7 points for chocolate seems very high, even Mars Bars are only 5.5

Really? I'm doing it the cheap-skate way, just knowing my points and using an online point calculator, which told me that a Mars Bar was 7!

Hey welcome :) .. Im a chocoholic also! one lil tip for you! .. if you buy the highlights choccy mouses or the tesco light choice ones 1.5 each and freeze them they make a lovely ice cream and last ages! hehe ....
also the ww bars chewy ones in the micro for 30 seconds come out all gooey and yummy! and again 1.5 each :D ..

as you can tell im also choccy mad!

Ooh i didnt know you could freeze the highlight mousse a 1 point choc pudding what more can i ask for lol

Hi, I'm Erin. Just starting WW today, hoping to lose 2 stone by September, in time for my holiday! I'm quite liking the whole points system, though. But just yesterday, I discovered that most of my favourite chocolate bars were 7 points! Eeep! But I'm going to try having a bit more salad stuff, quorn products etc. Just try to eat a bit healthier, less junk food I think.
Hiya, there are a few of us here actually hoping to lose 2 stone by September!!! I am one of them :) We can help each other...any questions just ask us! And welcome x

Back