New Trick to be Healthly and Save at Wetherspoons!!!

Mizzbecx

Hello Everyone,

When I go to my local Wetherspoons and I normally order a skinny chicken burger with a free drink, then take out the bread (£5.99 I think)

Last time instead I ordered in without the bread and the guy said it's even cheaper if you order a single chicken breast (£1.50) and a side salad (99p) so if you order a drink woth that it's still cheaper :)

It's now my fav place to eat and brill if you have to eat out lunchtimes!!!

My dish I enjoy at wetherspoons is the piri piri chicken skewers with a side order of rice.

Hello Everyone,

When I go to my local Wetherspoons and I normally order a skinny chicken burger with a free drink, then take out the bread (£5.99 I think)

Last time instead I ordered in without the bread and the guy said it's even cheaper if you order a single chicken breast (£1.50) and a side salad (99p) so if you order a drink woth that it's still cheaper :)

Amazing, thanks for that! I'm the same with the skinny burger thing but without the bread so thank you! :D

Oh must try that next time

Hello Everyone,

I always order a kids soft drink too. Only 60p and plenty enough fizz for me.

There 5 bean chili is good too and I dont think it's massive in syns.

Back