New Vanilla Pack

Louise

Hi All!

Has anyone else been asked to try out the new pack?
I had my weigh in on saturday (another 5lbs). I was asked to try out a new Vanilla. Its Lovely. Really smooth and sweet.
I havent had the reaction, I had with the Strawberry and Banana.

If you havent tried it, keep your eye to the ground.

Im ordering mine asap!:drool:

Happy slimming!:eat:

Hi,
My hubby doesn't like the Vanilla, but he got one of the new ones when he went last week and said it was really, really nice. A bit like ice cream.

Glad you have not had a reaction.......phew at least one you can have :)

Yes, I was asked to try one and agree it's lovely like Ice-Cream.

Not sure when/if they will be out, but worth a try if get chance

Sam

I've tried it too. Have to say Vanilla is my favourite, and whilst yes the new one is definitely creamier I really thought it was almost tasteless. I think the original one has a much more 'vanilla-ish' flavour.

More importantly, why are LL faffing around 'improving' texture of existing flavours? I think it would be so so so much more valuable to invest some time into a bit of variety for us all. 17 weeks and bored to tears with all of them to be honest. I mean, they are what they are, and if one of them gets a little creamier or a little easier to blend then so what?

I WANT BEEF!!!! Or a tomato...oh that would be heavenly just now. Don't get me wrong, this is not about real actual food, it's nothing more than variety to keep things a little more interesting. Surely LL would have a better strike rate if they could introduce some variety?
I might email HQ.

Also - where are the new bars? We've been told there are a few shipping/import issues that are taking a long time to sort :(

:D (i'm not really as grumpy as this post sounds!)

mmmmmmmmm me!
I had a lil taste of one, saving my whole pack for tomorrow morning to have with a bit of nutcrunch bar :p

No idea tiger, good idea to email them :D

Er Hello

Whats this about new bars?
I only have lemon and after 6 weeks of lemon, i could do with a change. but i cant stand the others.

I total agree, Tomato would an absolute godsend!
Ive given up on the soups at the mo.

Thanks
Lou

Hi Lou
Apparantly there are 2 new bars on the way - one is peanut and the other is cranberry.
No idea when they will be sorting out the current import issues (I believe it's tax related)

I too was a lemon only girl and have now completely gone off them!
I had a mad toffee phase and now, for some unknown reason, the nutcrunch has taken on a whole new lease of life!! Absolutely loving them!
:D

Hi Louise and all,

I am so pleased you haven't had the same reaction, perhaps it was a flavouring in the other new flavours.

I love the old vanilla and had no idea they were improving this so quickly, what a shame as I have just gone into management so won't be on many packs. Must admit I can't wait to taste it too. I hope they have some at my meeting tomorrow.

I want the new bars to, wish they would get a move on.

xx

Tiger Girl,

I am with you on the bars, I liked them all although lemon was my fav. I wasn't that keen on the nut but recently I cant get enough and I love it microwaved in small chunks, um yummy x

Wow! I cant wait for the new bars.
Cranberry, mmmm that sounds nice.
I'll ask my LLC and see what he says.

In our group we discussed microwaving the bars.
My LLC said that it is not recommended to heat them.
It breaks down all the nuitrients and vitamins.??
Any info on that?

Thanks
Lou

Wow! I cant wait for the new bars.
Cranberry, mmmm that sounds nice.
I'll ask my LLC and see what he says.

In our group we discussed microwaving the bars.
My LLC said that it is not recommended to heat them.
It breaks down all the nuitrients and vitamins.??
Any info on that?

Thanks
Lou

Poss so as LL do say that cooking or heating the other packs too much will kill off the nutrients in them. Mind you, I love the Nut Crunch popped in the toaster for a few mins....mmmmmm!!!

Hi Lou,

Yes I believe that you are not really meant to cook more than one pack as it does break down all of the vital nutrients but I have been so desperate that I got to the point where I didn't care. I still microwave at least two packs a day. That combined with the gym might explain my extreme fatigue.

It would be interesting to hear other peoples views.

Yes they do say no more than 1 a day to be cooked up due to the nutrient breakdown thing. I'm sure I've had loads of days though when I've had 'biscuits' and 'crisps'.
I'm now wondering if this applies to freezing them too? I've just done my first ever chocolates and they were amazing!
:D

oh my god! chocolates?
how did you do that?

Although i have to say, i havent really craved chocolate.
i think my 1st few days were horrific.

Im a starting to be a scared about returning to food

Back