New way of looking at things?

Hi everyone x

As some of you know, I have been a bit down on my (lack of) weight loss but I have just updated my tickers etc and realised that I have lost 35lbs since xmas and 13.8lbs since starting the Xenical 10 weeks ago.

Looking at things this way, My weight loss doesn`t seem soooooo bad :) I am always looking at it in 1lb here and a lb there as I lose it without really seeing the big picture.

Maybe it will make you all feel better if you stand back and look at the bigger picture too :)

Hope everyone has a great week, I`ve started mine with 2lb loss :D

LiSe x

:woohoo:That kinda attitude suits you!! :party0048:

You are right to look at the bigger picture, 35lbs since xmas is GREAT!! :D

& well done on your 2lb loss this week ;)

Keep up the good work :flowers:

Well done glad your feeling better about things, i am really looking forward to my weigh in at the end of this month cos i think i have done well this month! xx

Goodluck with your WI Nat!

Mine is next tuesday.... i've been good as gold all month but still sh*tting myself! lol

But if I lose 35lbs in 6 months like Lise has, I'll be bloody delighted!!

Well done Lise, liking the positive vibes, slow and steady wins the race hun. xx

well done on your weight loss since christmas! its great!
keep it up, the weight will come off,
you are doing so well

Hey Lise

I agree, my first month saw a great loss, my second wasnt as good as I had hoped for but I am really thrilled with my steady progress...

40lb since mid Jan, should I really expect more? Nope - and as I've just gone under the 13stone mark I can start riding again....

ANDDDDDDD - tomorrow I marry the man of my dreams and my dress fits like it was made for me!!

We will get there, it's great to see you back with a smile!!

Julie x

:love047:

WoW congratulations on your wedding!! And good luck hope every thing goes to plan!! Bet you look stunning in your dress!! We need pics asap!!

Well done you for losing 40lbs!!! You are amazing!!

LOve katie!!

xxx

Thanks everyone for the lovely messages and the wonderful support xxX

Well done on all of your weight losses so far, You`re doing great!!

Xxxxxxxx

yayyy lisa your much better happier :p.. i still love you when your not happy but still i loveeeeee it when your happy , your lovely & doing brill x

Back