New Week, New You!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by icemoose, 17 September 2007 Social URL.

1. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Good luck to all those starting or restarting the best diet in the world today!

Make water your best friend and just hang in there for a few days and by the weekend you will be in ketosis and a few pounds lighter.

Go for it!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

How thoughtful of you Mike.

I hope you're doing ok lately, I've not had the chance to catch up on your thread re TT.

Best wishes to you hun xx sj xx
  4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    great timing with this thread Mike, I know a few of the girls on the daily thread were going to challenge themselves to do 7 days on SS with no cheating.

Can I be the first to sign up. Ive been in the 14 stones for too long now and want to be in the 13's.
  5. NewLife4Me

NewLife4Me Full Member

Thanks Icemoose for your words of encouragement!! Monday, new week,new life starts!
  6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Thanks Mike..............I certainly need this as I have been naughty over the last 2 weeks since my boyfriend
    So today I am back to it and he is supporting me 100%, I have put on 7lbs by my scales ......eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.