• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New weight watchers almond slices

Hiya Im not doing ww plan but i got some weight watchers almond slices 6 in a pack and they are really almondy and they are and 1/2 points and are really tastey not very big it is nice to have a treat and knowing you can have these .I can have these on my plan as it is similar to ww

Thought i would just tell all you weight watchers members

Good Luck

Bethany:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks beth,
I will put them on my list of things to have once I finish my vlcd :p

I have a friend who did lighterlife and has kept the weight of now for over 2 years - she sticks mainly to low fat stuff, so I'll tell her about these:D

thanks again
love
geri
x

Hiya you tell her that they are worth it they are only small but at least you can have them.I think it cost £1 09p for a pack of six wish i had got more nowi always think wonder what they will be like but these are a good choice
Best wishes
Bethany

Hiya Geri

Asda do alot of ww cakes and same as starlight has explained oh its nice to have a little cake with a cup of coffee and dont feel guilty even ww desert yoghurts are nice too

S: 16st9lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 3st8.5lb(21.67%)
Where can I get these slices from? Normal almonds are actually 1point for 5!!!! YIKES!!! I shop at ASDA and FARMFOODS for my WW things and have never seen these slices?? Enlighten me :) xxx

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
I go back like every other day and they only ever have the bakewells :-( I cant eat them anymore there to sweet! xx

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
Woo!!! Asda stocked them in!! woo! he he! Tried my first one today and it was....overrated and anticipated but nice he he just abit dry xxx

Pinkdiamond

Is it nearly October yet?
Have to say I think they are fab. My favourite is the date and walnut slice. yummmmmyyyyyy