New (well, new again!), hi all!

Glad you are both doing well, havent tried the smash pizza is there a recipe on here do you know? Enjoy your nights out Paula hope you have a good weekend too Zoe.

Karen

YOu just make the smash up so it is sort of like dough. Spray a baking tray with fry light put the smash on and spread out into pizza shape and as thin as you can. Bake until golden brown flip over bake for a little longer then put on toppings (i use passata as tom sauce, boiled down to thicken)

et voila

Smash pizza???? Well I never, whoever thought of that idea! Never eaten smash in my life, not even as a troggy student, they weren't kidding when they say life starts at forty..........lolololol, gotta give that a go.

Have a fab weekend girls, I am going to go steady but enjoy it. Have gone a bit saddo in that I am so enthused that I really don't want to mess up any loss so far this week so feel like I would prefer not to drink at all!! Have had a word with myself though and decided to go for the lower syns option of vodka and diet coke, and take enough with me to the party so that I won't be tempted to have more than I should. Is that really sad?? Feel a bit addicted to SW ffs!!!!!

Smash pizza???? Well I never, whoever thought of that idea! Never eaten smash in my life, not even as a troggy student, they weren't kidding when they say life starts at forty..........lolololol, gotta give that a go.

Have a fab weekend girls, I am going to go steady but enjoy it. Have gone a bit saddo in that I am so enthused that I really don't want to mess up any loss so far this week so feel like I would prefer not to drink at all!! Have had a word with myself though and decided to go for the lower syns option of vodka and diet coke, and take enough with me to the party so that I won't be tempted to have more than I should. Is that really sad?? Feel a bit addicted to SW ffs!!!!!

Haha me too, I am such a pyscho!!! thats why I feel so bad about thursday and going over syns!!! haha!!

Ah well....fingers crossed for Monday.

Hope you have a fab party and enjoy it what ever happens x

Hope you have both had a good weekend just weighed myself and 3lb off woo hoo, good luck hope you both have good weigh ins

Karen
xx

Good morning ladies - just had my wi and have lost another 3lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! Am totally amazed at this diet, just can't believe it tbh.

Have got this week planned out so will see how I get on but it's my son's birthday and have got another friend's birthday party on Friday night too so might not be so good this week.................guess I will have to see, but wahey, 6lbs in a fortnight, am happy with that!!!!!!!

Looking forward to your updates later today, make me smile girls when I get in from a crappy day at work eh?!!! X

Hope you have both had a good weekend just weighed myself and 3lb off woo hoo, good luck hope you both have good weigh ins

Karen
xx

Well done-god thats amazing!! Keep it up! XX

Good morning ladies - just had my wi and have lost another 3lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! Am totally amazed at this diet, just can't believe it tbh.

Have got this week planned out so will see how I get on but it's my son's birthday and have got another friend's birthday party on Friday night too so might not be so good this week.................guess I will have to see, but wahey, 6lbs in a fortnight, am happy with that!!!!!!!

Looking forward to your updates later today, make me smile girls when I get in from a crappy day at work eh?!!! X

Oh my goodness another one-well done! You are doing so well!! You are brilliant.
XX

Well done Paula whatever you are doing right keep doing it lol xx

Hi Karen, how are you doing? I am a bit crap tbh this week, have been stupid and got on scales mid-week and it showed a gain so have got bit grumpy and fed up lol. Am still trying hard to stick to plan tho, what will be will be I guess.

Any good ideas for what to cook for tea please? Am so rubbish at trying new stuff, need some inspiration!! Am going to scour the boards for something exciting to do with chicken !! x

Hiya Karen, how are you hun? As expected, I have put on 1lb today
;-(((( Hey ho, back on the wagon again, has made me more determined to lose it again this week. Hope you have better results than me X

Hey KAren How was WI??

Hi sorry ladies I havent abandoned you the OH has had some time off and I have been so awful its untrue. Didnt do WI this morning was running late but will do it in the morning dont think it is going to be good lol.

Sorry for not getting back to you Paula what did you do with the chicken?

Ideas

Carribean chicken salad
Hunters chicken with bbq sauce
chicken fried rice
grilled chicken salad
Spicy chicken fried rice

Can you tell I like chicken

How did you get on at WI Zoe?

I definitely think I have been worse because I havent been keeping my diary up to date or doing any planning, I find it far to easy to eat crap if I havent planned meals

Karen

xx

Ah a wee :airquote: break :airquote: may do you the world of good.

Was a grand total of 1 pound this week, was slightly disappointed because I killed my self with exercise but if I keep it up then I should get better for the next few weeks! x

Good luck for tomorrow and let us know how you get on!! x

Hi ladies put a pound on this week which I am quite surprised at thought it would be a lot more lol. Back in the zone now planning and going to try and up the exercise this week.

Can I ask you both a question do you just do EE or do you mix it up a bit, I sometimes start out on one plan and end on another have either of you done that?

Well done Zoe I know where your pound went lol

Hi ladies put a pound on this week which I am quite surprised at thought it would be a lot more lol. Back in the zone now planning and going to try and up the exercise this week.

Can I ask you both a question do you just do EE or do you mix it up a bit, I sometimes start out on one plan and end on another have either of you done that?

Well done Zoe I know where your pound went lol

LMAO, I wish I could decree where my fat goes-I would dump most of it on my sister! lol

I tend to just do EE because I am to lazy to think about anything-lazy b**ch syndrome lol

Me too, lazy so stick to EE, although don't eat much meat at all so probably could go green.......

Karen we are both back in the zone this week, lets make sure we lose because I will just give up, in a sort of stroppy, dramatic, and pathetic way if I don't lol!!

Me too, lazy so stick to EE, although don't eat much meat at all so probably could go green.......

Karen we are both back in the zone this week, lets make sure we lose because I will just give up, in a sort of stroppy, dramatic, and pathetic way if I don't lol!!

Have you had a go at doing a diary that really helps even if you dont put it on here it makes you think about what you are putting in your mouth.

A lady on here has had fab weight loss with kettlebells have either of you tried them?

Back