New (well, new again!), hi all!

Hey,
Kettlebells are mean to be amazing but they are very expensive !! :(
So I have never tried them!

Hey,
Kettlebells are mean to be amazing but they are very expensive !! :(
So I have never tried them!

Thats what I thought but having priced them up on ebay and amazon they are not as bad as I thought thinking of maybe giving it a go.

Thats what I thought but having priced them up on ebay and amazon they are not as bad as I thought thinking of maybe giving it a go.

Why not.....let us know if you do
xxx

Right you convinced me.

So I have purchased 1x 5 kg kettlebell and also downloaded some dvd's.

Gonna try them after I have finished the 30 DS!

FYI the 5 kgs are sells for only £4.99 in Argos at the minute, which is why I got it!! Offer over very soon!!!

Wow well done you will have to nip into Argos do update and let us know how it goes. I wish my kids listened to me like that lol xx

Didnt realise you were doing the Shred how are you getting on I started again last night I like it cos its only 20 mins.

Wow well done you will have to nip into Argos do update and let us know how it goes. I wish my kids listened to me like that lol xx

Didnt realise you were doing the Shred how are you getting on I started again last night I like it cos its only 20 mins.

Well see I like it because it is 28 mins all in, so I put it down as 30 mins to my body magic.
Have to say I have now completed 6 days of level 1 and it is still absolutely kicking my ass!! But like she says if she gives you guareentees that it will work she has to kick your ass!!

Will def let you know how I get on with it. Dreading moving on to level 2 but who knows maybe in 4 more days i will be ready for it!!

Let me know if you get the kettle bell and try it!

Hi All,

Just rememberd this site and having a read of some threads and I have really enjoyed reading this one.

I have been going to SW for about 6/7 weeks and need some inspiration as seem to be only losing 1lb per week recently :sigh:

I am just going to look at the kettlebells link but wanted to know what SHRED is? I've never heard of it!

Well done all of you, you are all managing SW well in your lives - Keep it up!

xxxx :D:D

Hi All,

Just rememberd this site and having a read of some threads and I have really enjoyed reading this one.

I have been going to SW for about 6/7 weeks and need some inspiration as seem to be only losing 1lb per week recently :sigh:

I am just going to look at the kettlebells link but wanted to know what SHRED is? I've never heard of it!

Well done all of you, you are all managing SW well in your lives - Keep it up!

xxxx :D:D

Hi, sorry for hi-jacking the thread but I thought I would let you know what the 30 day shred is. It is an exercise DVD by Jillian Micheals who is the awesome trainer from America's Biggest Loser show. The video claims it will get you in shape in 30 days-which consists of 10 sessions at 3 different levels. Think it is designed to go over 6 weeks so that you can have 'days off'. It is a killer but apparently it works, if you google it for reviews and read them. Like I said I am on day 7 today (well I am doing day 7 today) and it is killing me-but in a good way.

I now have kettlebells to get them started soon too.....oh the joys. But my fat ass needs it :D

Hi Zoe just got back from town with 2 kettlebells from Argos at that price thought I might try and get OH interested lol. Have you seen any kettlebell workout dvds? Your comment re Shred I found week 2 so much easier than week 1 but I think that is because of the jumping around you have to do in week 1 I so hate jumping jacks lol

Hi Zoe just got back from town with 2 kettlebells from Argos at that price thought I might try and get OH interested lol. Have you seen any kettlebell workout dvds? Your comment re Shred I found week 2 so much easier than week 1 but I think that is because of the jumping around you have to do in week 1 I so hate jumping jacks lol

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I F***ing hate those jumping jacks-I wanna smack her every time she says about it lmao. Well then I will stick with it and maybe it wont be as bad as I think it is gonna be :)

I also got two kettlebells because one of the DVDs I downloaded had two in her hands, plus they were such a good deal I couldnt resist!! lmao!
Downloaded two of the DVDs that girl recommended on the link you showed me

XX

Hey you two sport billys!!!! Get you two with your workouts, you go girlies, am very impressed.

I have had an ace week, sometimes putting weight on does you good eh because it spurs you on doesn't it? Its exactly six weeks (sunday)to my holiday and so have decided to shift my weigh in day from mon to sun instead, oh I know its a bit sad but thats just me..............!!!!!

Anyway, today I got weighed and had lost 3lbs!!! Yes, 3 fecking pounds, so bloody impressed with SW (and me too!). Had written in my diary to aim to lose 10lbs by today and have lost 8lbs so well chuffed.

Am out and about later, so will check in with you guys tomorrow, good luck for your weigh in Karen in the morning, and yours tomorrow night Zoe X

Hey you two sport billys!!!! Get you two with your workouts, you go girlies, am very impressed.

I have had an ace week, sometimes putting weight on does you good eh because it spurs you on doesn't it? Its exactly six weeks (sunday)to my holiday and so have decided to shift my weigh in day from mon to sun instead, oh I know its a bit sad but thats just me..............!!!!!

Anyway, today I got weighed and had lost 3lbs!!! Yes, 3 fecking pounds, so bloody impressed with SW (and me too!). Had written in my diary to aim to lose 10lbs by today and have lost 8lbs so well chuffed.

Am out and about later, so will check in with you guys tomorrow, good luck for your weigh in Karen in the morning, and yours tomorrow night Zoe X

Wow 3 pounds that is truely amazing!! OMG

Well done. You well be looking fab in your bikini in no time!

Keep up the good work! x

Fab weight loss Paula well done you, Ive only bought the Kettlebells not done anything with them yet lol

Fab weight loss Paula well done you, Ive only bought the Kettlebells not done anything with them yet lol

Me too but I am using 30DS as an excuse! lol

zoe302 said:
Hi, sorry for hi-jacking the thread but I thought I would let you know what the 30 day shred is. It is an exercise DVD by Jillian Micheals who is the awesome trainer from America's Biggest Loser show. The video claims it will get you in shape in 30 days-which consists of 10 sessions at 3 different levels. Think it is designed to go over 6 weeks so that you can have 'days off'. It is a killer but apparently it works, if you google it for reviews and read them. Like I said I am on day 7 today (well I am doing day 7 today) and it is killing me-but in a good way.

I now have kettlebells to get them started soon too.....oh the joys. But my fat ass needs it :D

Thanks zoe302, I checked out the web and have ordered the said DVD - am waiting to be crucified!! Do you see any change in your fitness or in weight loss? Xxx :)

Thanks zoe302, I checked out the web and have ordered the said DVD - am waiting to be crucified!! Do you see any change in your fitness or in weight loss? Xxx :)

I took my measurements before I started and I have lost 3" from my chest, 1" from my tummy and also 1" from my hips. So not too bad for two weeks! :D

Hiya Karen, how the hell are you, ok I hope??!! I have STS this week but been ill and on antibiotics so tbh expected worse, am ok with that. Can't be bothered anyway because I feel crap, couple of days and I will hopefully be back up there on plan again!

Talk soon x

Back