*NEW* Wii Fit Challenge April

Going to get my finger out as failed miserably in March however I am away to the Isle of Man this weekend then I go to Austrailia towards the end of April for 3 1/2 weeks. Basically what I am trying to say is I am only setting a little target of 1 1/2 hours

i didn't really consider that we only had a week left when I set my target for 6 hours last month, but managing to do a 3rd of it wasn't bad so I am gonna use that as my target.

Pesty - 7 hours - 0 so far
Maypole 1 1/2 hours - 0 so far
StacieG - 8 hours - 0 so far

I'll go for 8 hours.

Pesty - 7 hours - 0 so far
Sallyannetag - 8 hours - 0 so far
Judimac - 8hrs - 0 so far
ninnins - 8hrs - 0 so far

ooh i'll join and go for 15 hours- i take it this is for the whole month yes? i'm planning on doing half an hour a day. i just got a wii! x

I feel like a bit of a wimp now!! lol so ive gone for 8! Colly i added you on xx

Pesty - 8 hours - 0 so far
Colly Strings - 15hrs - 0 so far

i say half an hour, but i just did 6mins super hula hoop and i am knackered lol x

i do rhythm kung fu all the time, i love it so much! haha. x

sign me up...;)
added myself with a 12 hr for this month see how i go,
i know ive done about 40 mins daily for the last 2 weeks so should cope with that,
the thing with the Wii is you re having such a laugh you dont realise the mins clocking up
and ninnins i want a Gold Piggy!!

Losingme - 12 hrs - 15mins so far

Yeah apparently if you've already got the Wii fit, it's not worth upgrading to the plus.

Roz - 8 hours - So far 0

I personally don't think it is worth the money, but you need the board to play most of the other avaliable games. I find The Biggest Loser and EA Active the best (although you don't need the wii fit for EA).. I use Wii fit just to get my heart rate up and do some fun things, other than that i don't really use it. In the Biggest Loser muscle activities are included within the whole workout.

StacieG - 8 hours - 1 hr 30mins so far (superhulahoop, jogging, advanced step, then 45 mins on My fitness trainer cardio boxing)

I only got Wii fit plus as my board broke so went to get replaced and they gave me plus as dont hold just Wii Fit anymore so i was lucky but wouldnt have paid i dont think for the extras you get but on the whole a Wii board is good value for money (when think of money spent on home exercise equipment or gym memberships) in my case anyways and its a lot more Fun !!

I've been on Wiifit plus for the first time in months today. I hadn't done the free jog before so I might use that and the free step. I do some of the yoga one, and I must make an effort to do them every day, but I do get a much better workout with EASA, More Workouts and The Biggest Loser.

StacieG - 8 hours - 1 hr 30mins so far (superhulahoop, jogging, advanced step, then 45 mins on My fitness trainer cardio boxing)
Judimac - 8hrs -20 mins so far

Back