*NEW* Wii Fit Challenge April

sign me up...;)
added myself with a 12 hr for this month see how i go,
i know ive done about 40 mins daily for the last 2 weeks so should cope with that,
the thing with the Wii is you re having such a laugh you dont realise the mins clocking up
and ninnins i want a Gold Piggy!!

Does that mean you already have a silver piggy :jelous:

the EAS gives you a predicted amound of calories that you should burn for the whole work out and then shows you how much you have done for each one and puts it on a graph next to the predicted one. The EAS says you burn a lot more than the biggest loser or wii fit lol

biggest loser says you hardly burn any calories compared to wii fit! even though you feel like uve done loads more.

I just use the wii fit on the days the biggest loser doesnt have anything scheduled for me to stop me sitting watching crap on tele, or like pesty watch the crap but do free step at the same time

I'm in....

Pesty - 8 hours - 0 so far
Maypole 1 1/2 hours - 0 so far
StacieG - 8 hours - 1 hr 30mins so far (superhulahoop, jogging, advanced step, then 45 mins on My fitness trainer cardio boxing)
Sallyannetag - 8 hours - 0 so far
Judimac - 8hrs -20 mins so far
ninnins - 8hrs - 0 so far
Colly Strings - 15hrs - 0 so far
Losingme - 12 hrs - 15mins so far
Emsie-4hrs-0 so far

I did 25 minutes on the Wii Active Personal Trainer today, blimey, I was knackered afterwards! LOL!
(Everyone after my post #17 didn't add my record... sniff)

StacieG - 8 hours - 1 hr 30mins so far (superhulahoop, jogging, advanced step, then 45 mins on My fitness trainer cardio boxing)
Roz - 8 hours - so far 25mins
Emsie-4hrs-0 so far

I'll join in, don't know how much ill be able to do, with having not much room to do it in! but will give it a go! :)

Emsie-4hrs-0 so far
Smirky - 3hrs - 0 so far

Colly Strings - 15hrs - 15mins so far
Emsie-4hrs-0 so far
Smirky - 3hrs - 0 so far

i'm signing up :D

I got my wii, wii fit and wii fit bored in the post this morning :D and i love it

i have already done 11 mins and plan on doing a little more tonight

i want to try and do at least 10 mins a day but i know that not going to happen everyday but i think i will set my self a target of 8 hours this month, i will try and do more but i think that is pretty likly :D

Red X

Emsie-4hrs-0 so far
Smirky - 3hrs - 0 so far
Redfireangel -8hrs- 11 mins so far

Oooo, let me think. I'm in for 2 hours.

StacieG - 8 hours - 0 so far
Judimac - 8hrs - 0 so far
Tinkerbell_Sparkle - 2 hrs - 0 so far

Emsie-4hrs-0 so far
Smirky - 3hrs - 0 so far

ninnins no i havent got gold piggy or silver but aiming for the very best!!! will have to get going and get it one day xxxx

I hope I'm doing this right....

Emsie-4hrs-19 mins so far
Smirky - 3hrs - 0 so far

Can I join in please? I'll go for 8 hours. This is ambitious cos I haven't been on the Wii for ages! I've got the Wii Fit Plus and the My Fitness boxing game to have a go on though, so hopefully these will be fun and encourage me.

losingme, how is the boxing game? I am looking forward to trying it, but think I will need to build up to it!

Roz - 8 hours - so far 50mins
Smirky - 3hrs - 0 so far

Smirky - 3hrs - 0 so far
Maynie - 8 hrs - 0 so far

Sorry, just realised I should have done it this way!

Smirky - 3hrs - 0 so far
Redfireangel -8hrs- 32 mins so far
Maynie - 8 hrs - 0 so far

i am loving this game :D i haven;t done proper exersize like this in years and it feels great :D

Can I join in please? I'll go for 8 hours. This is ambitious cos I haven't been on the Wii for ages! I've got the Wii Fit Plus and the My Fitness boxing game to have a go on though, so hopefully these will be fun and encourage me.

losingme, how is the boxing game? I am looking forward to trying it, but think I will need to build up to it!

Hi, I am that one that has been talking about the boxing game? either way I did it hardcore last saturday for 1 and half hours and I actually couldn't do anything else until Wednesday, I even found it hard using my arms when moving, my shoulders and my back! But saying that I went on it yesterday for 45 mins and didnt go so hard or for such a long time and I only have a slight ache in my left shoulder. I think it is really good, just build yourself up! x

Hi, I am that one that has been talking about the boxing game? either way I did it hardcore last saturday for 1 and half hours and I actually couldn't do anything else until Wednesday, I even found it hard using my arms when moving, my shoulders and my back! But saying that I went on it yesterday for 45 mins and didnt go so hard or for such a long time and I only have a slight ache in my left shoulder. I think it is really good, just build yourself up! x

Oops, misread the messages, I did mean you! I think I would be unable to move after 45 minutes, let alone an hour and a half. You must be getting pretty fit to be able to manage that! I think I will try doing the Wii Fit Plus for a while before I have a go at the boxing.

Back