***New*** Wii Fit Challenge September

Hathor

The Wii fit challenge August was great and really helped us all stay focused.:D

Here is September's challenge thread. Just add your name and the number of hours you want to achieve on the Wii.

Post other details if you want to about what Wii activities (or other exersize) you are managing to do.

Hathor - 6 hours

Hathor - 6 hours
Pigletville - 10 hours, 10 minutes done

So pleased you set this thread up Hathor. the target last month really helped me to get motivated.

Well I had to make a start, so even though I had to force myself, I did half an hour!

Hathor - 6 hours, 30 mins done

I did free step, which is a bit of a cop out. I find its too slow even if I put it at top speed, and I want a riser board to make it feel like more of a workout. I would have done something else but my neck is still sore and I was totally unmotivated this morning :S

Hi I would like to join you in this. However I have a severely sprained ankle ( I fell out a stable door :cry:) and can't do anything very much at the moment.
So given that then a realistic figure might be 4hrs.

c2b - 4 hrs, 0 done

Hi there, I've just joined the forum but could I please join in with you girls and the Wii Fit Challenge, what do I need to do?
I will put in 10 hours please if thats for the entire month.

Well I had to make a start, so even though I had to force myself, I did half an hour!

I did free step, which is a bit of a cop out. I find its too slow even if I put it at top speed, and I want a riser board to make it feel like more of a workout. I would have done something else but my neck is still sore and I was totally unmotivated this morning :S
Did you know that there is a cool step riser coming out for Wii? Here is the link if you'd like to see it Wii Fitness First: Step Riser For Balance Board (2010): Nintendo Wii Accessory: hmv.com
Apologies if I'm not meant to post this in this thread! :eek:

c2b - 4 hrs, 0 done
Miss Mango - 10 hours, 0 done

Thought we'd have some colours! When updating, copy the list and paste it into your message.

Thanks! I have seen other riser boards to be honest, but that seems one of the cheapest! Most I've seen are £20 plus.

I will add you to the list x
Yeah that one looks pretty cool, one I'll definitely be getting. I always wanted something to lift the balance board up, I thought about putting it on books but then thought it would be risky and I'd end up rolling off the thing! Haha!
How often do I update to say how many hours I've done, shall I just do it weekly? x

please can I join in??
I have a wii fit and a riser and I never go on it.

c2b - 4 hrs, 0 done
Miss Mango - 10 hours, 0 done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done

c2b - 4 hrs, 0 done
Miss Mango - 10 hours, 37 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done

Last edited:
c2b - 4 hrs, 0 done
Miss Mango - 10 hours, 1 hour 12 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done

Do you mind if I join in late?

Got my Wii Fit on Thursday...and would like to start as I mean to go on.

Could you put me down for 7hrs please?

Of course GoGoGadget and if you need any help with your Wii Fit then just ask!
I've added your name:

c2b - 4 hrs, 0 done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
GoGoGadget 7 hours, 0 done

ooooh a riser! I've never heard of them - It would certainly be worth looking into.

Good luck everyone! I'm just psyching myself up to do a good saturday Wii Fit session - so hopefully will post some minutes later.

ooooh a riser! I've never heard of them - It would certainly be worth looking into.

Good luck everyone! I'm just psyching myself up to do a good saturday Wii Fit session - so hopefully will post some minutes later.
Yeah have a look at the link I posted pigletville, it raises the balance board by 4 inches so it would really help you with the Step Basics on the Wii Fit! And also help with the Step Aerobics in EA Sports Active.

Looking forward to seeing how many minutes you notch up this afternoon! :D I've just done the 6 minute hula hoop and my sides are killing me - worth the pain though (hopefully!!) :p

My goodness - that's a gauntlet thrown down for me - Right! I better make it a good session then!

:D :D
Lol, to be honest it was the thought of everyone on here seeing how long I did that kept me going on the Wii Fit this afternoon :p

Pigletville - 10 hours, 1 hour 26 minutes done
c2b - 4 hrs, 0 done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
GoGoGadget 7 hours, 0 done

Well that's got the ball rolling: 1 hour 16 mins today - to be honest I didn't keep track of the time I was just doing enough exercise to work off a bar of chocolate - I'd not tried that feature before. I like it :D

Back