***New*** Wii Fit Challenge September

I need to hula I think but got a stitch last time I tried
Ah I know maypole, it took me some getting used to but now I can do it easily I love it! You just have to build it up and get yourself used to moving like that. Try to do the one that lasts for a minute. I never thought I'd ever manage 28 minutes when I first started a few months back! :D

i will try i think as my friend works with a girl who dropped 2 dress sizes by hula hooping on the wii
Ooh fantastic, I am going to keep at it! You try it too hun, you'll soon get used to it like I have.

Right folks, I've just done another 30 mins on the Wii, total for today is 58 mins so not too bad.

Hathor - 6 hours, 2 hours done
Pigletville - 10 hours, 7 hours 03 minutes done
c2b - 4 hrs, 1 hour done
Miss Mango - 10 hours, 7 hours 49 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
GoGoGadget 7 hours, 0 done
Hufflybug 20hours, 4 done
Crimson - 13 hours, 30 mins done
Sarahandmolly - 10hrs, 26 mins done
Bertie's Mum - 20 hrs - 8 hrs 52 done
Spiced-Apple - 12hrs - 0 done
Judimac 10 hours-1 hour 24 mins done
Maypole 6 hours 1 Hour 52 mins

ooooh the numbers in the list are wrong!! Miss Mango - if you get time could you sort - or else I could do it tomorrow evening....not got time now as I must be up at 4:40am!!!!

Hi all! I have a broken foot but managed 38 mins on the wii fit today! 30 mins was free step, 6 mins super hula hooping (but couldn't do it well coz got cast to my knee on left foot) and 2 mins was attempt at the rhythm boxing, but I fell off so had to stop!I'm loving the group! Nice to meet you all

Ooh forgot to say put me down for 30 mins a day for now while my foot heels! So 3 and a half a week

ooooh the numbers in the list are wrong!! Miss Mango - if you get time could you sort - or else I could do it tomorrow evening....not got time now as I must be up at 4:40am!!!!
Uh oh thats my fault - sorry! :eek: I just quoted the last list that had been put up but I think someone may have got the old list. I'm on it now.

I thought that you had done more hours than that when I posted this afternoon but I've been in such a stress out this weekend that I thought I had dreamed it! Blonde moment!! :p Haha!!
Poor you having to be up so early! I'm on a later start tomorrow thank god!

Last edited:
Pigletville - 10 hours, 8 hours 41 minutes done
c2b - 4 hrs, 1 hour done
Miss Mango - 10 hours, 7 hours 49 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
Maypole 6 hours 1 Hour 52 mins done

I hope I have rectified this correctly now :p

Hi all! I have a broken foot but managed 38 mins on the wii fit today! 30 mins was free step, 6 mins super hula hooping (but couldn't do it well coz got cast to my knee on left foot) and 2 mins was attempt at the rhythm boxing, but I fell off so had to stop!I'm loving the group! Nice to meet you all
Hiya Emma hun and :welcome: to the group, glad you've been watching us and enjoying the thread! So sorry to hear about your foot, how did you do that?! Anyway you've done fabulously to actually get exercise done with that! Well done!

I haven't added you to the list yet hun as I'm not clear on how many hours you want to add yourself as - I think its just me and my blonde head tonight!! Haha! But let me know and I'll sort it for you (or if I'm not here, whoever is next online will do it!) :)

Hmm think I'm having blonde moment too thought I'd written it for you!Sorry! Put me down for 3 and a half a week please!

I fell down a step into a bathroom that I hadn't seen! Just very clumsy! Thanks for the welcome!

c2b - 4 hrs, 1 hour done
Miss Mango - 10 hours - 7 hours 49 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
ema6 - 3
½
hours - 38 minutes done

Right then Emma, thats sorted for you! We usually do our hours for the whole month but I've still put you down as 3
½
hours seeing as we only have a week left in September anyway (roughly!)

Ouch! That sounds painful about your foot, I do hope it heals quickly, it must be a right nuisance having the plaster on as well as it being painful. Be careful whilst exercising!! x

Yep I will do and not pushing myself coz worried my foot won't have healed and I'll be in cast longer! I'm just getting so agitated being stuck in on the sofa and terrified about weigh in on Thursday!Thanks darl

Well another 51 minutes done for me today, am now feeling suitably hula hooped out :p Done another 35 minutes of that so well done me! Haha! :D

c2b - 4 hrs, 1 hour done
Miss Mango - 10 hours - 8 hours 40 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
ema6 - 3
½
hours - 38 minutes done

Thanks miss Mango for keeping this thread right!
Ema6 - you are a HERO!! How you are managing on the balance board with a broken foot is beyond me! I'm sorry, but I did chuckle at the thought of you falling off whilst boxing - What a meanie I am!!!

Thanks miss Mango for keeping this thread right!
Ema6 - you are a HERO!! How you are managing on the balance board with a broken foot is beyond me! I'm sorry, but I did chuckle at the thought of you falling off whilst boxing - What a meanie I am!!!
No probs hun, I love keeping things in order :D

Aww you are a meanie, now stop it :p :D

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I haven't been visiting so much, I was on holiday last week. I'm back but haven't been on the wii except to weigh. You're all doing really well :) Well done!
x

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I haven't been visiting so much, I was on holiday last week. I'm back but haven't been on the wii except to weigh. You're all doing really well :) Well done!
x
Hey welcome back hun, I was just wondering where you were! Hope you had a lovely holiday, where did you go? X

Okay Emma, I've updated the list for you hun :)

c2b - 4 hrs, 1 hour done
Miss Mango - 10 hours - 8 hours 40 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
ema6 - 3
½
hours - 1 hour done

Thank you! I tried doing the rhythm boxing but fell off wii board, stupid cast!lol! I'll stick to free step!

Back