New Year Challenge || *1st Oct - 1st Jan 2014* (3 Months)

I lost 1 lb this week, 6lbs in total. 8lbs left to go and 6 weigh ins to do it in :/

1.5 off this week. Really not pleased, but again I suppose the moving into a new flat and not eating properly hasn't helped. Almost back on track now that I have a full fridge and freezer. :D

Another 1.5lbs off for me today!

Gained 2 1/2 last week and maintain this week cos * Week is due any day now! Hopefully A big loss next Tuesday to make up for it! So please put me down for 4lbs still to lose lol
ok will do. hopeyou get a nice loss :D

Mine got a bit confused as I set a target of 18 - lost 2 - gained 3.5 on holiday (taking it up to 19.5 to go) then lost 1.5 (back to 18) and then this week lost 4.5. Ta!
wow lol all updated now x

2lbs off for me this week Jess!!!
(Also got my 5 stone award, Slimmer of the week and I won Miss Slinky 2013!)
well done thats amazing x

3.5 off this week, 7.5 in total, 6.5 to go!
I'm cutting it fine!
looking good well done x

1.5 off for me Jess and I won Miss Slinky too lol - congrats hunni x
well done! congrats, great feeling getting miss slinky isnt it :D

Blimey we must be twins!! I lost 1.5 and won miss slinky too, how funny! Xx
Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app
well done too Loveisaverb x

I lost 1 lb this week, 6lbs in total. 8lbs left to go and 6 weigh ins to do it in :/
well done, its do able! x

1.5 off this week. Really not pleased, but again I suppose the moving into a new flat and not eating properly hasn't helped. Almost back on track now that I have a full fridge and freezer.
good to know, atleast your losing whilst its all crazy at home

oh my I totally forgot to weigh in. must get back on it!!
lol! i cannot forget haha

Another 1.5lbs off for me today!
well done!

1.5lbs off on Friday. Forgot to update.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Personally i would say to ask Jess to adjust your target and keep involved, dont beat yourself up about not achieving what you hoped, just be determined to achieve what you can.

Thank you :) I think I just set my target way too high.

I have been off plan for over a week now and feel rubbish, chickened out of getting weighed last weekend but am going to face the music on Saturday and expecting a gain of at least 4lb!

Jess - could I please reset my target to a total of ten pounds loss?

Thank you :) xx

Lost a lb tonight
1.5lbs off on Friday. Forgot to update.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
1lb off for me this week Jess
1 lb loss for me this week
darrenkaye - 25lb (14lb lost - 11lb to go)
Slowly....but 1lb loss this week!

So that's 3lbs left to lose now

Thank you I think I just set my target way too high.

I have been off plan for over a week now and feel rubbish, chickened out of getting weighed last weekend but am going to face the music on Saturday and expecting a gain of at least 4lb!
Jess - could I please reset my target to a total of ten pounds loss?
Thank you xx

1 on for me Jess

updated everyones, ive changed your target too flix.

i gained again but expected. it was a 50/50 week, but obv cannot get away with still loosing with been pregnant! hoping it evens out shortly!

Keep forgetting to update this challenge but just had a look at my stats and I've lost 13lbs since the start of October, doubt I'll make the 29lbs I was hoping for this challenge but if I can get to 20 I'll be happy. 29lbs was a crazy target considering I've had a week away in Lanzarote and off to Prague next week! Would you be able to change my target too please hun?

Looks like we're doing great, well done everyone! xx

2.5lbs off for me this week!

I lost 1lb this week and got my half stone award. Only another 7lbs to go for Xmas...not sure I will achieve my target! :/

Back