New Year Challenge || *1st Oct - 1st Jan 2014* (3 Months)

Keep forgetting to update this challenge but just had a look at my stats and I've lost 13lbs since the start of October, doubt I'll make the 29lbs I was hoping for this challenge but if I can get to 20 I'll be happy. 29lbs was a crazy target considering I've had a week away in Lanzarote and off to Prague next week! Would you be able to change my target too please hun?
Looks like we're doing great, well done everyone! xx
yes sure what would you like it to be? x

Just got back from weigh in. .......5lbs off! :)
well done!!

Eep, I haven't updated this thread in ages.
Since my first post on the 7th October, I've lost 7.5lb It's been a bit up and down!
well done, still lost! x

2.5lbs off for me this week!
well done x

I lost 1lb this week and got my half stone award. Only another 7lbs to go for Xmas...not sure I will achieve my target! :/
good luck, its possible!! x

2.5lbs for me please xx
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
well done x

Hi i was just wondering how does this work ?? Id like to join as ive a 14lb goal i want to loose by feb/march 2014
Hi, this is a target you set youself to lose. this challenge ends at the beginning of January.

Stayed the same this week but at least I didn't gain
yep better than a gain

Lost 2 this week
well done

Missed my weigh in last Friday, shall just declare a sts and wait until this Friday for the true figures.
good luck, hopefully a nice loss!

RM07 - 18lb (16.5lb lost - 1.5lb to go)

and this week...

2.5lbs off!
:happy036:

Just wondering what I should add to my original amount as I want to stay in the challenge... it's keeping me motivated!

I haven't updated for ages but I've stayed the same for a month. I'm so annoyed with my self.
I hope the pregnancy is progressing well and you're not suffering too much with morning sickness.

darrenkaye - 2.5lbs (15.5lb lost - 9.5lb to go)
0.5lbs off for me this week Jess
0.5 on for me Jess
Stayed the same this week :-(
RM07 - 18lb (16.5lb lost - 1.5lb to go)
and this week...
2.5lbs off!
Just wondering what I should add to my original amount as I want to stay in the challenge... it's keeping me motivated!
1 off. Bloody useless, considering that is over a two week period. Pah.
I haven't updated for ages but I've stayed the same for a month. I'm so annoyed with my self.
I hope the pregnancy is progressing well and you're not suffering too much with morning sickness.
Half off for me tonight
Lost one and a half x

sorry on the gain texty.. atleast you lost though dazd...
RM07 just up your challenge some more lbs to keep you going x

pregnancy going well thanks, 14weeks today, only have few bouts of morning sickness luckily! FX it stays away x

Back