New Year Challenge || *1st Oct - 1st Jan 2014* (3 Months)

I'm back!

Went up to my mums last week and had very little control over what I was eating but where I could control it I did. Struggled to get into the right frame of mind when I got back but went to WI today and was pleasantly surprised with a 3lb loss over the two weeks.

Don't think I said last weeks loss sorry but between the two weeks 2.5lb off so 8.5lb in total.

I have just got a new set of scales as we decided the old ones were a bit random (+/- 1lb we felt) and I think my new ones are weighing about 0.5lb heavier than the old ones, but hard to say given I was not sure of the accuracy of the old ones.

Half on this week... :(

o.5 lb on for me, so my total is back to 4lbs...
Giving myself a good talking to here!
you'll get there! x
1lb on for me this week need to get my backside in gear x
good luck next week x
STS this week x
Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app
well done, betterthan gaining x
There is no point in me carrying on with this one, am doing so badly, hopefully will do better in the new year.
i am too :/ Hope you get sorted out x
sts for me this week, cant complain, no food planning as i have been moving into the flat and getting organised since last Friday. Restart the plan tomorrow.
well good job on no gain! hope you get settled in fast.
Weighed in early...1.5lb off for me please hun xx
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
well done laura x
1lb off this week. Tx
well done x
I'm back!
Went up to my mums last week and had very little control over what I was eating but where I could control it I did. Struggled to get into the right frame of mind when I got back but went to WI today and was pleasantly surprised with a 3lb loss over the two weeks.
thats fab! well done!
Don't think I said last weeks loss sorry but between the two weeks 2.5lb off so 8.5lb in total.
I have just got a new set of scales as we decided the old ones were a bit random (+/- 1lb we felt) and I think my new ones are weighing about 0.5lb heavier than the old ones, but hard to say given I was not sure of the accuracy of the old ones.
Well done, i was forever getting new scales lol
2lbs off tonight
well done x
1lb off x
well done x
Half on this week...
oh dear, you know why?

well ive had a good week, minus fish & chips,. and a burger and chips! but ive not really been using syns so hopefully wont be too bad. Shall see tonight! Ive also been nominated for miss slinky :D

I've never done one of these challenges before... What do you do when you realise you have set your target way too high and will never make it? :( Do you formally withdraw?!

I've never done one of these challenges before... What do you do when you realise you have set your target way too high and will never make it? :( Do you formally withdraw?!

Personally i would say to ask Jess to adjust your target and keep involved, dont beat yourself up about not achieving what you hoped, just be determined to achieve what you can.

Hi Jess, I'm pulling out, don't think I will make the challenge. Thanks.
Kay xx
:( sorry to see you leave. im NO way going to hit mine with the past gains but im just continuing with a lower target x

I've never done one of these challenges before... What do you do when you realise you have set your target way too high and will never make it? Do you formally withdraw?!
As dazd1970 said, i can lower/higher peoples targets you wish to do. its upto you what you wish to aim for, ive had plenty of gains lately and wont hit my target, im on track now but just lowering mine x

I haven't made it to group for the past two weeks but 4.5lbs off! 13.5 to go!
well done!! Great with not been to group and still been on track... ive got it as lyricallylittle - 18lb (0lb lost - 19.5lb to go) before i add your loss, Is this not correct anymore x

Stayed the same :-( im now swapping to a Friday morning group, so will update you on Friday next week :)
ok no problem. good luk for next weigh in x

2lbs loss for me this week,
darrenkaye - 25lb (13lb lost - 12lb to go)
well done!

Well i finally on plan and lost 5lb!!! :D Won miss slinky too :D

Gained 2 1/2 last week and maintain this week cos * Week is due any day now! Hopefully A big loss next Tuesday to make up for it! So please put me down for 4lbs still to lose lol :)

Mine got a bit confused as I set a target of 18 - lost 2 - gained 3.5 on holiday (taking it up to 19.5 to go) then lost 1.5 (back to 18) and then this week lost 4.5. Ta!

Back