New year, new Jane!

Thanks dreamaholic.x My SW week is not going very well so far and I have only 4 days to pull back the damage I have probably done before WI. Yesterday I wanted to eat everything unhealthy in sight. My weekly syn allowance is dwindling fast so I had better get myself back into gear. Perhaps when I see it written down on my weekly food diary it will give me the push I need. I don't want to lose my stone sticker yet again!X

So sorry to hear that things aren't much better. More hugs from me.

It's fine to mix plans as much as you like as long as one plan per day.

Hope your week improves.

Gail x

Thanks Gail, in that case I will change my day to Green today! Hope all is well with you. Will pop into your thread in a minute. x

I mostly do EE but the occasional green day (to feed my cereal bar addiction !!!). Hope today is a better day for you.

Gail x

Thanks Gailx Feel really bloated today, think that the pasta last night might have something to do with it. I have been trying to avoid it as I usually have this reaction. I was going to have a green day yesterday but OH wanted to put bacon in pasta so that foiled my plan of having Alpen extra light as a Hex as he put in quite a bit! I did my usual thing this morning and jumped on the scales, it registered +3lbs:eek: but I am trying not to take that too seriously because of the pasta issue! Hey ho today is another day and I have only 9.5 syns left until WI on wednesday so I need to get focused.
Hope everyone is doing well. x

I had a disastrous day yesterday and as a consequence will probably lose my stone sticker again on Wednesday. I fed my anxiety as usual:cry:

Thanks Val x I am resigned to me having a negative WI tomorrow but am determined to put it behind me. Tomorrow is a new start to my SW week and I am determined to make it more positive than this one. Hope all is well with you Val. x

Jane R said:
Thanks Val x I am resigned to me having a negative WI tomorrow but am determined to put it behind me. Tomorrow is a new start to my SW week and I am determined to make it more positive than this one. Hope all is well with you Val. x

You never know there might be some good news tmr :) good luck!

Thanks Dreamaholic but it wasn't good news today. I put on 2lbs. Hope that you are having a good week. x

Jane R said:
Thanks Dreamaholic but it wasn't good news today. I put on 2lbs. Hope that you are having a good week. x

I put on one pound too :(

Sorry to hear about your gains Dreamaholic and Jane.

But if you've only had a bad latter half of the week, in some ways better that you have the WI and then move on. At least you'll know what you have achieved rather than trying hard all week after a few bad days and losing nothing or gaining. Hope the week gets better.

big hugs.

Gail x

Sorry that you have gained as well Dreamaholic, lets hope that this week will be better.x
Thanks for the encouragement Gail, hope you are having a good week.x

Thanks Val:) My Sw week has been disastrous most of the week, so much for my determination to get back on track. I am feeling very low at the moment and finding it very hard to focus. Yesterday I scoffed 2 bags of chocolate buttons, had apple pie and icecream and thats only part of it. I can't seem to get my SW head on.
Work is dire,much of the team have secured other posts and the rest are extremely stressed. They still havn't made a decision over the funding so we are still left hanging. I havn't seen anything I want to apply for plus I am not sure that I could take the stress of a new job with everything else going on.
Mum is coming home on Monday. She will need a lot of moral support as she has lost all her confidence and is very frail.
I am expecting another gain next WI as I have been far from good all week, hence the lack of food diary. I just couldn't see the point. I suppose I can't have lost it completly as I am still coming on minimins. Just hope that I can get back on track.
Hope that everyone has a good weekend.x

aaaaahh big hug jane at least u r coming on here so hopefully u will get ur s/w head back on annoying when it disappears isn't it, i sts this week but not disappointed as i did have good loses the 2 weeks b4 will just stick with it, hope u soon feel brighter love val x:wave_cry:

So sorry to hear that you're having such a bad time Jane. It really isn't easy to think about too many things at once if your head isn't in the right place. Just do what you can - even if you only have some meals on plan that will help a bit.

Big hugs.

Gail x

Thanks Gail, you are right about having some meals on plan. I am just going to take it one day at a time. Hope you have a good week. x

Hiya Jane

Sorry to hear that your having a bad time, it's so difficult isn't it when you have so much stress, your right in taking one day at a time and try to be easier on yourself if you come off the rails. When you are so stressed something has to give sometimes.

Your doing really well coming on here. Me, when things get tough I don't even do that! Sending you a big hug Jane and I'm hoping things get easier for you soon xx Boo xx

Back